Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? (3334 Views)

Shettima Should Be The Best VP For Tinubu (Opinion) / Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate / Gambari Is Not A SW Son But A Fulani Prince And Descendant Of Alimi- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by Westbestside: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
basilo101:

Don't shift the goalpost. The argument is about whether anybody can win without SW
Did abiola win without igbo or not? Can any igbo man ever win in the nation. Are igbos not the slaves to the northerners from begining? Let discuss.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by DEGABA(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
kotv:

I don't know why some of you keep asking the same question over and over again. It is not that difficult to figure out. The answer is very simple

They trying to make him lose that's why. Since when do an opposition start instructing their opponent how to win an election. If he picks VP from SW, they weaken his stronghold and that lifeless defeats him easily. If he does not, they have to work extra hard to rig him in because Buhari will get a fight of his life. They know APC/Buhari is hated severally in three areas, NC, SE and SS. All three combine knocks out SW votes. Even within the SW votes, the three equally have a significant number of their people contributing to the voting number there plus there are some yorubas who do not support Buhari so there's no guarantee block votes for Buhari over there but there is a guarantee block vote for Atiku in SS and SE but, if chooses a SW VP, that block vote is gone for Atiku. Atiku although not severally liked either but is seen more accepted by all than Buhari. They pretty much trying to knock him off his game but unlike the lifeless one, Atiku is actually semi-educated so I doubt he'll fall for it.
Am from SS but i quite agree with you, having lived in Lagos and Enugu i can tell you that Igbos don't hate Yorubas as they do to Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by RevenGeMission: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Keep your drug money , your 100K won't bring me peace or happiness

bishopkay:

You are so full of sh1t! I've never rooted for Saraki for president under any pretext Both here and in real life. if you can find any post I did, copy me your bank account details and I'd credit you 100k immediately this morning. The few nairalanders who know me personally know I'm a man of my words So bring it on!

While at it also, ask yourself if this is the Nigeria you want your kids or their kids to grow in? What's the hope of the Nigerian youth with this kind of rudderless leadership? Why can't we move past our tribal sentiments and work for this country to be better?
The worse sin a man can do is a sin against his conscience but Most of you have branded your conscience with hate yet you call others children of hate (this last line also goes to the tribal bigots from the SE and the north).

We need to heal this country, we need to heal our minds because we are Nigerians first before our tribes.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by official234(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by Gabriel004: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
DEGABA:
Am from SS but i quite agree with you, having lived in Lagos and Enugu i can tell you that Igbos don't hate Yorubas as they do to Igbos.
So you mean the yorubas hate igbo and they never killed them in the same lagos. And they still hold political post in the same lagos. How many yoruba hold political post in enugu. Your head dey pain you. Ingrate.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by Gabriel004: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Obasanjo in 99,Shagari in 1979 and 1983,Balewa in 1960 and 64.Yaradua in 2007
Lol, see this one claiming yaradual victory to them hehehe. These igbo people can claim anything.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by bishopkay: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Keep your drug money , your 100K won't bring me peace or happiness

I guess I struck a nerve wink cheesy

Listen if you wanna argue with me, state facts not fiction and don't ever say I said something when I clearly didn't. You'd only make a fool out of yourself. Also have a deep reflection of the man you are and see if it really suites you. You preach hate and division, you stink hate all you have at heart is hate for a particular region! Repent son else you may just soon get a heart attack

And for the records my money isn't drug money. Not everyone rises to the top with drug money like your master at bourdilon grin
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2018
Gabriel004:
Lol, see this one claiming yaradual victory to them hehehe. These igbo people can claim anything.

did the SW vote for Yaradua in 2007?
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by GBAREN: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Cc buterflyle0, passingshot, deomelo, madridguy, kyase, omenka, midolian, ,

Abeg Immhotep call the other APC and BMC emerituses. grin

What about Sarki, has he being sacked from BMC ? You did not mention his name or he has defected to AAN ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Cc buterflyle0, passingshot, deomelo, madridguy, kyase, omenka, midolian, ,

Abeg Immhotep call the other APC and BMC emerituses. grin
Ok oh grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by kotv: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
DEGABA:

I'm from SS too and I'm noticing that recently too. It's not just the ibos. They are very tribalistic to every southern tribe excluding ones they see as part of their people. I've witnessed them attack others because they believe your cohoots with the ibos or try to cause arguments between ethnicities just no just reason.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by mightyhazell: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Sensible people won't reason like this

Not all Yoruba hates PDP , and definitely not all Yoruba loves APC , You vote who you want based on your belief , we are not follow follow people , we make decisions after weighing our options

Now to answer the stupid question, it's about keeping Yoruba in power , Political Permutation, already we have people capable of being presidents , let's start with Fashola , Ambode , Osibanjo , even Jagaban(But i doubt he's interested) and the young Vibrant youth Sowore

Having Yoruba VP is called Training or Internship ... Power is coming to the south west in the next 4 years , Osibanjo , Fashola, Ambode and whoever the hell PDP picks are being subliminally planted into your brains , they will be popular and well known , if any of them comes out for presidency , you dolts have no choice but to vote them into power

Oh and even Potor residents love Osibanjo more than Buhari , just find one popular idiot from Potor land, give him VP , Give Osibanjo Presidency , come and see how your people will come out in droves to vote for Osibanjo , even though he was mentored by Buhari

hahahahahahah

Eee tii ri nkan kan

so abode is even presidential material? but nonentities were cheering up and down when he was rigged out because he wasn't sharing money...

plus,... because u no get brain, u imagined that osubande and another southerner can become president n VP..

say no to drugs and hydraulic soup
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by teresafaith: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
kotv:

All southern zone would not get the president slot anytime soon. The yorubas destroyed the chance for all of us with that lifeless one they brought onto us. Due to what happened, the SE wouldn't vote for a SW presidency neither will SW vote for SE presidency. Sadly, whoever from the south will need at least 25% from South. The person can gain it from SS but the guarantee is slim. The Yoruba has delta south and central and edo that'll vote for them while the ibos has ibos in ss that'll vote for them plus the ethnicities closest to them. My people, ijaw, will be deciding factor of where ss votes goes based on who is the best option for us. Either way, with such division, I do not see the president position going to south anytime soon. Both yoruba and ibos are wasting their time on the 2023 president position. The yoruba destroyed any southern unity being built and Kanu came and burned the remaining to the ground.
We'll said
Re: Why Are Yoruba Apc Members Keen On A Sw Vp For Pdp? by Gabriel004: 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

did the SW vote for Yaradua in 2007?
You must be born 2008 then. Only lagos was where pdp lost in 2007. All other southwest states voted pdp. Some in 2003. In 20011, all the states except osun did not vote pdp. Use your head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update: Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge- Pictures / JUST IN!!! Yul Edochie Pays Tribute To Veteran Actor, Sam Dede / 9 Wonderful Inventions By Biafra During The Civil War (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.