Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Thread closed... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thread closed... (591 Views)

Thread Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed... by Aremu01(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Thread closed... by Aremu01(m): 7:32am On Oct 10, 2018
. Ml...
Re: Thread closed... by tripplephi: 8:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Hello sir, you have done well to do this BUT let me enlighten you a bit.....
I too have been a victim of this same person or group of persons who change their usernames on nairaland from time to time but use the same IP ADDRESS.

See, they are TIME WASTERS.
They found a loophole in Nairaland because they know people are desperately in search of business to do for extra income..... they need FRESH WRITE-UPS to use elsewhere where they get paid.

BUT

they are not wise. since you have his phone number and account number. I suggest you go to a POLICE STATION and trace him out

or COMPUTER VILLAGE... the number will be traced to an exact location there you can administer your version of justice on him.
I did mine already and suggest to anyone who has ever been defrauded by internet marketers or any version of fraudsters should do the same.

Aremu01:
A couple of days ago this guy named Remssey put up an ad for a writer. I applied... He accessed me and found me worthy.
Since Saturday I delivered his work with the agreement that I get paid after delivery.
After delivery he stopped responding to chats....
After much pleasure and trying to get him to respond to chats, he just kept leaving my messages unread
All efforts to get him to pay my money have proven abortive..
Be careful of dealing with him

Here is his number and I will try to get some screenshot of out chat
His full name is Adedeji Remi
Re: Thread closed... by ewawumi(f): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2018
tripplephi:
Hello sir, you have done well to do this BUT let me enlighten you a bit.....
I too have been a victim of this same person or group of persons who change their usernames on nairaland from time to time but use the same IP ADDRESS.

See, they are TIME WASTERS.
They found a loophole in Nairaland because they know people are desperately in search of business to do for extra income..... they need FRESH WRITE-UPS to use elsewhere where they get paid.

BUT

they are not wise. since you have his phone number and account number. I suggest you go to a POLICE STATION and trace him out

or COMPUTER VILLAGE... the number will be traced to an exact location there you can administer your version of justice on him.
I did mine already and suggest to anyone who has ever been defrauded by internet marketers or any version of fraudsters should do the same.

Please, how did you do it? Loads of them are on nairaland here. In fact, the list is endless
Re: Thread closed... by Eberechi24(f): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Why do some Nigerians behave like this? Using every given opportunity to defraud unsuspecting citizens. Fiveer and upwork, thing like this is rare.
Op, next time demand upfront payment to avoid this issue.
Re: Thread closed... by tripplephi: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2018
any police station can do it for you ma. you can also go to computer village and tell them you want to track a phone. and explain to them they will ask you to pay a token and then you will get the person's exact location
its as simple as that BUT since you are a lady it may not be the best to go alone about this.

ewawumi:

Please, how did you do it? Loads of them are on nairaland here. In fact, the list is endless
Re: Thread closed... by meobizy(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
I believe once you sensed you were about to get scammed you should've either sold the write up to someone else or quickly posted it on Nairaland, thereby rendering it useless for him to use anywhere else but in a Nigerian project or assignment.
Re: Thread closed... by Aremu01(m): 5:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Sincerely gratitude to everyone who contributed to this thread....
I am so very grateful
I guess calling people out works after all
Remssey has paid my money
Hence... I call on the mods.... Moderators: Obinnau , Divepen1 to please delete this thread......
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Story: Revenge For Revenge / I Go To New York City | A Poem By The African L'yion| / Mills And Boon Stories Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.