Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections (25410 Views)

Funny Meme Pictures Of F.C.T Minister: Nyesom Wike / Touching Story that would make you cry (meme collections) / Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Offpoint: 11:31am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by danjaD(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Atikulating

1 Like

Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2018
And your sim is browsing phoneless.

Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Codebrain558397: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2018
seen

Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by BRASH: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Buhari: 75

Atiku: 72

Two old men. Let's see who's gonna play the old, Fulani northerner card now. Mouth will change to

"at least he's better"

"anything to get him out"

"well....."

God know i ain't voting for any of them
Buhari is not 75. He is 80+.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by D1zion: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This meme is conspicuously incomplete.

Oshiomhole after APC's defeat in 2019
lol
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Dripy(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Goan sit down abegi!

Since 1996 the U.N. has declared that 85 percent lived below the poverty line.

Since 1996 the U.N. declared that majority of Nigerians live below 1 dollar a day.

In OBJ's regime sharia killed 10,000 people in Nigeria.

In GEJ's regime boko haram and herdsmen killed over 10,000 people in this country.

Stop displaying and trying to deceive with your typical Nigerian tortoise mentality.

Not saying Buhari is saintly,

But if we cannot get a new leader from a different crop of politicians from one of the new parties, stop advertising Atiku to us.

Quit with that "Atiku is better than Buhari" narrative.

We cannot be fooled.
If you have a superior argument, bring it now. Tell us what Buhari has done to better the lot of the Nigerian populace. Atiku is definitely not a saint but he is better. Also because people have been dying in Nigeria since 1999, it is right for the innocent to be killed and maimed in 2018? So because people have being living in poverty in 1996, it should continue 22 years later?

I think you are mad.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Eeyaniyi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
FACTS ABOUT PDP CONVENTION

1. Congratulations Atiku! Indeed your $5,000 worked for you.���

2. Tambuwal thanks for being the second, you represented the position PDP will get in 2019 general elections.
Thank God, the name of your party chairman too is second.������

3. Saraki 317! So, you came 3rd position? As a Senate President of Nigeria you are the the number three citizen.���
Don't forget that 33 people lost their lives in Offa robbery attack by your men.���

Where is your friend Dino Melaye?���

4. Dear Kwankwaso, even in JAMB I believe you know what 158 represents.��
However, you can now decrease the amount of red-caps in Kano from #200 to 158.���

5. Mr. Dankwambo congratulations for getting special number.
To sympathize with Dankwambo dial 111.��� CUSTOMERS CARE IN AIRTEL���

6. Sule Lamido, your 96 represents the exact hatred you have for Buhari.���
Sorry ooo but Buhari will remain in power till 2023.
You can reach 100% if you like.���

7. Mr. Makarfi you scored 74, when divided by two is 37 which represents 36 states and FCT Abuja.
Well-done for this Maths.
You are good in Mathemat getics right?�⚒⛏�⚙��⚔
Now, calculate the actual amount you spent that gave you 7th position and divide it by number of delegates who voted for you.�������

8. Kabiru Turaki, I heard that you have scored 65 votes and you will be 65 years in the next four years. Well-done ooo but mind you, you can only spend these four years in Jigawa not in Aso Villa.�������

9. Bafarawa, your 48 votes verified that you you spent 48 months from 1999 to 2003 and 48 more from 2003 to 2007.��������
What is not clear now is this statement of yours. "I didn’t receive any salary for eight years as Sokoto State governor".���

10. David Mark, Nigeria has 36 states please not 35. Forget about the dollars you have seen, Rivers is also a state in Nigeria not in America.����

11. Jonah Jang with 19 votes. Where are you running to? We are still in 2018 not 2019 please.
Nigerians are still waiting for you to throw more light on the new Bermuda triangle in Jos popularly known as Dura-Du Pond of blood.������

12. Datti Baba Ahmed you can clap for yourself since your five votes tally the number of letters in your first name. D+A+T+T+I=5.���
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by hateme777: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dripy:
Well said; Buhari emergency led to a rise in the cost of living and a nosedive in the standard of living; the price of PMS went up and the number of trekkers and people who cannot afford transport fares also skyrocketed; Buhari came and 10 million Nigerians lost their jobs; the prices of goods and services went up too; inflation tripled and more people went to bed hungry.
Buhari's emergence rubbished our economy and put the dollar out of the reach of ordinary Nigerians; our hospitals are without drugs; industrial actions are a regular occurrence; no new jobs were created and no visible capital projects were commenced.

The killing of innocent people by Boko haram and murderous Fulani herdsmen went unabated; freedom of speech has been jettisoned on the guise of fake news clam down; people have been incarcerated even when the courts say otherwise; electricity has not improved; good roads are a mirage as there is general resentment and disillusionment that pervades the entity of Nigeria.

Jobs were lost, salaries are owed by states and overtly corrupt persons are still serving in his "saintly" administration; even those that should be prosecuted for committing criminal atrocities are even contesting for APC tickets. Even Buhari's wife believes her husband is weak and should be sent home. The international community has been embarrassed by his utterances to the extent some hothead president is alleged to have said he is "lifeless".

Young Nigerians who have shown resilience and the will to survive against all odds have being labeled "lazy" while his son Yusuf who has never had paid employment rides on multi-million naira bikes. The list is endless and if will be a shame if any Nigerian Youth would support the man who has cast aspersion on their personality and push.

Atiku may not be the best candidate but he is the most popular and has the best chance of winning come next year; aside the fact he is from the North and also a Fulani, he has vested interests in oil, education, maritime, real estate, agriculture etc. He is younger too and known to be in good health. To me, the best candidate is Oby Ezekwesili but alas, she can not win.

In conclusion, voting for Buhari would be tantamount to going back into exile; continuing in suffering; voting for backwardness, nepotism and all shades of negativity. The time to change the change is now lest the dagger that did the dagger would continue dripping blood.
Josh is a poet, writer, analyst, teacher, motivator, political scientist and a firm believer in a better Nigeria
Go and get a job.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by tesppidd: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dripy:

If you have a superior argument, bring it now. Tell us what Buhari has done to better the lot of the Nigerian populace. Atiku is definitely not a saint but he is better. Also because people have been dying in Nigeria since 1999, it is right for the innocent to be killed and maimed in 2018? So because people have being living in poverty in 1996, it should continue 22 years later?

I think you are mad.
I think you are a hypocrite who's being clever by half.

Yes it is Buhari's duty to protect lives and property of Nigerians and be booted out for failing.

But then campaigning for a candidate who was in government while the same killings went on and campaigning for a party under which the same killings were rampant is the height of hypocrisy and stupiidity.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by akigbemaru: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mrop:
Recent Nigeria Politics In Funny Meme collections

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/recent-nigeria-politics-in-funny-meme-collections/

Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by hekkyboi: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
dbos11:
Why is this thing so dry like this
bobby brother oya talk ya own
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Afobear: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
dbos11:
Boy you Wowo!!!!! Jesus Christ
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Dripy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
hateme777:

Go and get a job.
Sorry but he is gainfully employed with multiple other sources of income.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Eagleword14(f): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
The 8th meme is sooooo hilarious grin grin I couldn't stop laughing out loud grin grin
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Dripy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
tesppidd:
I think you are a hypocrite who's being clever by half.

Yes it is Buhari's duty to protect lives and property of Nigerians and be booted out for failing.

But then campaigning for a candidate who was in government while the same killings went on and campaigning for a party under which the same killings were rampant is the height of hypocrisy and stupiidity.

Ogbeni park one side cos you have nothing to say. The duty of any government is to protect the lives and property of her citizens, provide infrastructure and improve the economy. Do not tell me about previous administrations because they were far more better; tell me the achievements of your baba.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by RealSniper: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
dbos11:
and why are you soo ugly like this
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by official234(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Funny, don't mind Saraki, I know he still like to be the Senate President again.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Eeyaniyi:
FACTS ABOUT PDP CONVENTION

1. Congratulations Atiku! Indeed your $5,000 worked for you.���

2. Tambuwal thanks for being the second, you represented the position PDP will get in 2019 general elections.
Thank God, the name of your party chairman too is second.������

3. Saraki 317! So, you came 3rd position? As a Senate President of Nigeria you are the the number three citizen.���
Don't forget that 33 people lost their lives in Offa robbery attack by your men.���

Where is your friend Dino Melaye?���

4. Dear Kwankwaso, even in JAMB I believe you know what 158 represents.��
However, you can now decrease the amount of red-caps in Kano from #200 to 158.���

5. Mr. Dankwambo congratulations for getting special number.
To sympathize with Dankwambo dial 111.��� CUSTOMERS CARE IN AIRTEL���

6. Sule Lamido, your 96 represents the exact hatred you have for Buhari.���
Sorry ooo but Buhari will remain in power till 2023.
You can reach 100% if you like.���

7. Mr. Makarfi you scored 74, when divided by two is 37 which represents 36 states and FCT Abuja.
Well-done for this Maths.
You are good in Mathemat getics right?�⚒⛏�⚙��⚔
Now, calculate the actual amount you spent that gave you 7th position and divide it by number of delegates who voted for you.�������

8. Kabiru Turaki, I heard that you have scored 65 votes and you will be 65 years in the next four years. Well-done ooo but mind you, you can only spend these four years in Jigawa not in Aso Villa.�������

9. Bafarawa, your 48 votes verified that you you spent 48 months from 1999 to 2003 and 48 more from 2003 to 2007.��������
What is not clear now is this statement of yours. "I didn’t receive any salary for eight years as Sokoto State governor".���

10. David Mark, Nigeria has 36 states please not 35. Forget about the dollars you have seen, Rivers is also a state in Nigeria not in America.����

11. Jonah Jang with 19 votes. Where are you running to? We are still in 2018 not 2019 please.
Nigerians are still waiting for you to throw more light on the new Bermuda triangle in Jos popularly known as Dura-Du Pond of blood.������

12. Datti Baba Ahmed you can clap for yourself since your five votes tally the number of letters in your first name. D+A+T+T+I=5.���
they were Atikulated
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by danibobo: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Alabamachine:
Unfunny
Stake my ass. Bloody try ur luck nigga's, what happens after I stake 10k and the money just goes like that ... oga stop using people's money to do try ur luck.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by ynglukas(m): 1:18am On Oct 11, 2018
make sense is it only me thinking this is the first time I'm laughing to these guy's meme
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by GetCofOProperty: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Funny Guy with Funny Pictures... Yanbaba's MEMEs are usually hilarious.

Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. And click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by dbos11(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
RealSniper:
and why are you soo ugly like this

Dem tell u say na my pics b dat abi
Make i no lie, dem don use ur brain oil fry akara
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by dbos11(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afobear:
Boy you Wowo!!!!! Jesus Christ

see mumu, make we c ur own nau
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by RealSniper: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
dbos11:

Dem tell u say na my pics b dat abi

Make i no lie, dem don use ur brain oil fry akara
No be your fault. After you deny your ugly face you can then deny your life by killing your self. OODDEE.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by dbos11(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
RealSniper:

No be your fault. After you deny your ugly face you can then deny your life by killing your self. OODDEE.

I owe u no explanation boy

Upload ur own pics make we see

OPONU
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by RealSniper: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2018
dbos11:

I owe u no explanation boy

Upload ur own pics make we see

OPONU
Send me your gf or sis social media username, I will send my pixs to them and then you can sit by the side line and watch. Don't mention me again if you're not going to do as I said. Have a nice day bro.
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by dbos11(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2018
RealSniper:

Send me your gf or sis social media username, I will send my pixs to them and then you can sit by the side line and watch. Don't mention me again if you're not going to do as I said. Have a nice day bro.

So for ur own mind u don make sense abi?

Baba upload ur pics make we see ur 'fine' face

Abi you're too shy to do so grin grin
Re: Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections by dasensible1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Goan sit down abegi!

Since 1996 the U.N. has declared that 85 percent lived below the poverty line.

Since 1996 the U.N. declared that majority of Nigerians live below 1 dollar a day.

In OBJ's regime sharia killed 10,000 people in Nigeria.

In GEJ's regime boko haram and herdsmen killed over 10,000 people in this country.

Stop displaying and trying to deceive with your typical Nigerian tortoise mentality.

Not saying Buhari is saintly,

But if we cannot get a new leader from a different crop of politicians from one of the new parties, stop advertising Atiku to us.

Quit with that "Atiku is better than Buhari" narrative.

We cannot be fooled.
God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Tinubu Silent Because He Does Not Want To Offend Buhari - Adebanjo / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.