Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements (32678 Views)

APC Lists Sub-Committees Of Special Convention For Presidential Primary / Jonathan Missing As APC Lists 23 Presidential Hopefuls For Screening / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by BetaThings: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
What PDP people said on Nairaland in 2011

wazobiang:
I do not know nything about Atiku but I detested the idea of an arrogant, thick necked, sluggish brained idiot that is hated even in his own state leading us. From now on, he should be watched closely because he may be dangerous.

His speech was so venomous in a public and globally watched setting that it became childish, tactless and clearly it was a loser's speech. I thank God that PDP delegates were able to collect and wack his money and still voted against him.

Nigeria has long since escaped the 'money politics', mass hypnosis via fumbled, ineffective, and uncoordinated speeches.

Abeg we don tire! And for the first time, Nigeria's election will be between real people. GEJ, BUHARI< RIBADU.
This proves that every Nigerian wants to move forward. Good riddance to bad rubbish. E hee! Where is that IBB that everybody swore was going nowhere even as he insisted that he had a vision for and to rule Naija?

God has remembered us. Nothing is permanent, even bad governance. See Tunisian presido has ran away after 23 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Felixv: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Taking into cognizance the man you're supporting also failed a record 3 times before getting it right, the emboldened is only a spite on your face.

Away from that, it's obvious Bihari has failed. When you say roads, I wonder where they are. Besides every government, either local, state or federal, is involved in road construction. so if that's something you can pick on as an achievement of this current government, then all hope is lost.

Yes, you are right. But as I stated in a previous reply have we forgotten that atiku was VP for 8yrs and yet we still don’t have Light.

Lagos Ibadan express road is under serious construction now - was it even considered when atiku was VP

For the first time in my life I felt good at Lagos airport - why?.. because finally somebody is working - 5 places to pick up your luggage - during atiku’s era none worked.

Many of the leakages are being blocked to the extent that JAMB is remitting money to the nations account - why did this not happen during atiku’s era.

We have success in rice production so an extent that Lagos is now partnering with some other states instead of the import bonanza of the atiku era

The school feeding program never existed during the atiku era. Never has this country taken tax collection serious except now

Where is the $16bn atiku and his boss budgetted for power — invisible power

Why can’t atiku travel to the states.

You talk of job creation - dangote,otedola, adenuga,they all create jobs. Why don’t don’t they contest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by buhariguy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
truthstands01:

Keep deceiving yourself. All the one Buhari took from PTF, where did he invest them except in 150 cows. At least, people are working in the university and receiving salary. Tell me one single investment of Buhari in his entire life that has affected Nigerians positively...none. Atiku is far more better, open minded and inclusive in nature than Buhari. That's the truth.
everyone that is corrupt is always open minded and inclusive than an honest man.
It is this open minded that kill this country in the past.
Open minded will allow you to sabotage the economy.
Need to argue back and forth,
Thief atiku can only be the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by truthstands01: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
1stCitizen:

We know Atiku is a successful THIEF. No need to shove it down our throat grin

That's the only thing you can say. Can you point to me any of your pay masters that is 100% clean in terms of corruption. There's no politician that can't be accused of one thing or the other. Even Trump that is donating out his salaries, people still talk against him. We are talking about Buhari and Atiku here and we all know that Buhari has never created a single job or investment in his life until 2015 except 150 cows. Deal with it. We want a new Nigeria in 2019. Join the train.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by GSA01: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
So Atiku achieved all this as vice President, What then did OBasanjo Now achieve, if all the Telecommunication sector deregulation and GDP growth credit is giving to Atiku!!!!
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by BetaThings: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
truthstands01:

How did Buhari's son got the N80million he used to purchase power bike? How did his children school abroad with his so called acclaimed poor life? What can he say about the $25billion fraud in NNPC as alleged by his minister of state for petroleum? What of maina gate, bashir lawal N200million grass cutting scandal in IDP camp, what of Adeosun that left the country same day she resigned and many more. Keep deceiving yourself. Buhari is corruption personified. Atiku is far better than him. That's the truth.

Adeosun (APC) resigned and is out of government
Stella Oduah (PDP) is now a senator

Ibori jailed in London but dictating who to appoint as governor

https://punchng.com/ibori-ensured-okowa-emerged-gov-from-uk-prison-secondus/

Tell me, did Atiku ever speak against corruption?
Did he ask any corrupt person to resign
Why is he so loved in PDP. The cleanest person in PDP (Makarfi) is not real a PDP material - he is fish out of water

What you guys said in 2011

Charlesook:
ATIKU HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER TO THIS GREAT NATION AND I THINK HE HAS COME TO THE END OF HIS POLITICAL CAREER AS LONG AS NIGERIA IS CONCERN.
HIS NEXT ACTION SHOULD BE DENOUNCING HIS CITIZENRY, MAY GO TO GAMBIA OR ANY OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY AND NATURALIZE.
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by truthstands01: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
buhariguy:
everyone that is corrupt is always open minded and inclusive than an honest man.
It is this open minded that kill this country in the past.
Open minded will allow you to sabotage the economy.
Need to argue back and forth,
Thief atiku can only be the president of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist organization.
You choice of words and your name says a lot about who you are. Don't worry, we are not far from February 2019. God will keep all of us alive by His grace to see it all. Just ask yourself, is Nigeria better today than 2015? The answer is NO. All the economic index is going down under Buhari. The subsidy he faulted under Jonathan, he has paid more than double and yet we are buying fuel at N145 per litre. What a deceit! Nigeria will renewed in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by bigfish3k: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
1stCitizen:

...because his main challenger is a confirmed THIEF.

u said thief. who confirmed him thief? do u have proof? or just hatred

what is efcc waiting for all these years

please speak like educated person, stop following the 'ZOMBIE BANDWAGON LANGUAGE' without proof

please support us , we want a better country with digital ideas not one analog kind of thinking with herdsmen roaming and killing everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Beat123(f): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
And by private enterprises, we are not referring to 150 cows that never increase in number, year in year out,” the statement added.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by truthstands01: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
BetaThings:

Adeosun (APC) resigned and is out of government
Stella Oduah (PDP) is now a senator

Ibori jailed in London but dictating who to appoint as governor

https://punchng.com/ibori-ensured-okowa-emerged-gov-from-uk-prison-secondus/

Tell me, did Atiku ever speak of corruption?
Did he ask any corrupt person to resign
Why is he so loved in PDP. The cleanest person in PDP (Makarfi) is not real a PDP material - he is fish out of water

What you guys said in 2011

Why did you jump to Adeosun's issue, tell me about the N80million naira power bike. A minister that served with fake NYSC just sneaked out of the country while cuatoms has been asked to ensure a serving Governor whose tenure is about to expire does not leave the country! What a deceit.

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by bigfish3k: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Felixv:

Yes, you are right. But as I stated in a previous reply have we forgotten that atiku was VP for 8yrs and yet we still don’t have Light.

Lagos Ibadan express road is under serious construction now - was it even considered when atiku was VP

For the first time in my life I felt good at Lagos airport - why?.. because finally somebody is working - 5 places to pick up your luggage - during atiku’s era none worked.

Many of the leakages are being blocked to the extent that JAMB is remitting money to the nations account - why did this not happen during atiku’s era.

We have success in rice production so an extent that Lagos is now partnering with some other states instead of the import bonanza of the atiku era

The school feeding program never existed during the atiku era. Never has this country taken tax collection serious except now

Where is the $16bn atiku and his boss budgetted for power — invisible power

Why can’t atiku travel to the states.

You talk of job creation - dangote,otedola, adenuga,they all create jobs. Why don’t don’t they contest.

tax collection that is not benefitting the masses. is that one tax collection? they use the tax collection to buy votes and to settle omisore

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by mexbee1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
hazardneymar:
Let’s break it down a little bit. The @NSIP_NG: Nigeria has never had a more ambitious Social Welfare Programme, targeting the most vulnerable. 500,000 @npower_ng, more than 8 million kids for @NHGSFP, more than 300,000 households for @HUPcct, and 2m for @Trader_Moni by year-end.

Infrastructure: 2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, & during a recession. Abuja—Kaduna & Abuja Metro. No rail project completed between 1999 and 2015. Another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects in progress. Ajaokuta-Warri and Lagos-Ibadan.

When you say CORRUPTION and they say INCOMPETENCE, always remember that you’re right about the Corruption and they’re wrong about the Incompetence. If anyone’s looking for a COMBO of corruption and incompetence, they’re FAR more likely to find it between 1999–2015 than 2015-2018

2017 Global Terrorism Index reports that deaths from Boko Haram violence dropped 80% in 2016. Is it tragic that Nigerians are still being killed by Boko Haram. Certainly. Are we where we were in 2013/14? Certainly not. Ask the people in the NE/Kano/Abuja

GLOBAL TERRORISM INDEX 2017: “The largest improvement occurred in Nigeria where terrorism deaths attributed to Boko Haram decreased by 80 per cent in 2016

How about Communal Clashes and Herdsmen/Farmer Violence? Good question. Btw 2001–2004, an est. 50,000 Nigerians died in Plateau ALONE, from clashes: Should even a single Nigerian have to die? NO. Should we acknowledge when FEWER Nigerians are dying? YES.

@PremiumTimesng
More than a dozen comatose Fertiliser Blending Plants revived since 2017, under @MBuhari’s Presidential Fertilizer Initiative. @PremiumTimesng has told the fascinating story of the one in Ebonyi State. Read it. It’s jobs, it’s Fertilizer, it’s agriculture premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines…

“Last year the company joined the Presidential Fertiliser Initiative (PFI) of the FG and since then the company has grown through leaps and bounds and is now making serious impact, not only in Ebonyi State but in the South-east and South South.” premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines

The one in Ebonyi, estab 14 years ago. Collapsed long ago due to competition from imported fertiliser. The one in Auchi, commissioned early 2000s. When I visited I was told it never worked for a day, they used imported bags at the commissioning, LOL. Both now running, since 2017

Keep the main message in mind: 1. Don’t fall for the ‘Incompetence’ message they’re trying to push to distract from the lost ‘Corruption’ argument. 2. There is great evidence to prove that 1999–2015 will always defeat (and with big ‘gap’) 2015–2018 in the Incompetence Olympics.

I also don’t think anyone should allow PDP to run on ‘Manifesto’ or ‘Promise’. Nah. Too late. Let the newbies do that. If APC is going to run on its record in the last 3 years then it only makes sense to ask PDP to run on its own 16-year record. Let Record tackle Record, innit?

Sooner than later this is where it all ends up: They will show you the price of $ and rice and petrol in 2015 vs today. Fine. If you want to have that debate please ask PDP to take everything back to where they met it in 1999. And then let’s talk. Until then, no debate.

This thread from a few weeks ago. For those who say ‘Corruption doesn’t really matter’: twitter.com/toluogunlesi/s… @MBuhari Admin inherited >$6bn in Cash Call debts to Oil Companies. Even through the oil boom we didn’t pay & we didn’t care. The Oil Cos suffered mostly in silence.

Don’t fall for the ‘Incompetence’ message they’re trying to push to distract from ‘Corruption’. Ask the PENSIONERS that @PTADNigeria is remembering & restoring dignity to — Biafran Police Officers, Delta Steel, Nigeria Airways, etc — ask them if they think Buhari is incompetent.

Ask the people of the North, who saw Mubi/Kano/Potiskum/Abuja succumb to the madness of B/Haram, and Borno State reduced to Maiduguri its capital. Schools closed for 2 years, flights halted, Sallah and Christmas celebrations suspended. Ask them if they think PMB is incompetent.

The $650m Presidential Infrastructure Devpt Fund is not ‘Manifesto’ or ‘Promise’. It’s reality. In Q3 2018 it began to FUND the construction of the Second Niger Bridge & the reconstruction of the Abuja—Kano Highway. It’s also rescuing the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway from fatal ‘CUTS’

Under the previous admin the Governors fought FG to the Supreme Court, over money. Crippled the Sovereign Wealth Fund. Reason: Lack of trust. Since 2015, under PMB/PYO the Governors (incl opposition party Govs) have fuss-lessly approved a total of US$1.15 BILLION for the SWF.

If you’re going to be an opposition Governor, you certainly want to be one under PMB/PYO. Listen to how the Govs of Cross River, Ebonyi speak fondly of the President. Look at the collaborations btw the FG and Abia State, in Ariaria Market Electrification, Enyimba City, NPower.

Watch the convivial atmosphere at NEC Meetings. Govs are not looking at @ProfOsinbajo & thinking this guy wants to cheat us. There’s neither APC nor PDP in those meetings. Contrast with when Aso Rock main work was to humiliate Govs. Or when Govs Forum scattered cos PDP fighting.

I’ll save the rest for another day. If I finish it tonight what will I hold court with tomorrow? Don’t forget my theses: 1. Don’t allow them to use the fake news of incompetence to distract from the facts and tragedy of corruption. 2. Let Records tackle Records

BY::::
TOLU OGUNLESI

All dis dogon turenchi uv spoken how would it reduce the cost of Local Rice from #18000 to 9500?

Answer me

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by BetaThings: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
ganu:

gan
Majority of Nigerians still have not learnt their lessons. As such they do not believe or know that they made mistake in 2015. I sincerely pray that God will cause them to understand before the voting time so we can join hands together in voting the right choice of Atiku.

What mistake?
The people enjoying rail services made mistakes?
Biafra police pensioners receiving pensions for the first time since end of civil war are mistaking mistakes?
Shell Staff who are happy that JV Cash Calls are being paid timeously are making mistakes?
Old people being paid conditional cash transfers are making mistakes?
People leaving redeemed camp and going to Ibadan smoothly are making mistakes?

Let me show you the pain of corruption
https://twitter.com/umelojoe/status/1049390920318246919
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Felixv: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
bigfish3k:

tax collection that is not benefitting the masses. is that one tax collection? they use the tax collection to buy votes and to settle omisore

Atiku is not your messiah, as long as there is no light there would never be massive employment.

You talk about taxes -

maybe if you had protested against the massive earnings of the senators then some of the taxes could have benefitted the masses.

We cannot let scum like atiku back again
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by BetaThings: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
mexbee1:

All dis dogon turenchi uv spoken how would it reduce the cost of Local Rice from #18000 to 9500?

Answer me

Local rice is not N18,000

And the only problem we have in this country is the cost of local rice?
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
bigfish3k:

u said thief. who confirmed him thief? do u have proof? or just hatred

what is efcc waiting for all these years

please speak like educated person, stop following the 'ZOMBIE BANDWAGON LANGUAGE' without proof

please support us , we want a better country with digital ideas not one analog kind of thinking with herdsmen roaming and killing everywhere

The US said he is wanted for stealing grin Since he has refused to go there to prove his innocence, we have no option than to declare him a THIEF.
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
kotv:

Do you ever make sense?
Do you ever make attempt to make sense?

You're the worst bmc on this site. Why were you even hired? Who interviewed you and gave you this job?

The people that hired him needed quantity, not quality.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Skale1990(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!
Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.
All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank 
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour. Click on d link below
http://zamoney.site/8343369020466/

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by steve13(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
But we don’t want Buhari �� is that a problem?He has never done anything successfully in his life time ,Atiku will steal and we won’t know because he will be providing jobs while at it ,

hazardneymar
post=71954957:

Let’s break it down a little bit. The @NSIP_NG: Nigeria has never had a more ambitious Social Welfare Programme, targeting the most vulnerable. 500,000 @npower_ng, more than 8 million kids for @NHGSFP, more than 300,000 households for @HUPcct, and 2m for @Trader_Moni by year-end.

Infrastructure: 2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, & during a recession. Abuja—Kaduna & Abuja Metro. No rail project completed between 1999 and 2015. Another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects in progress. Ajaokuta-Warri and Lagos-Ibadan.

When you say CORRUPTION and they say INCOMPETENCE, always remember that you’re right about the Corruption and they’re wrong about the Incompetence. If anyone’s looking for a COMBO of corruption and incompetence, they’re FAR more likely to find it between 1999–2015 than 2015-2018

2017 Global Terrorism Index reports that deaths from Boko Haram violence dropped 80% in 2016. Is it tragic that Nigerians are still being killed by Boko Haram. Certainly. Are we where we were in 2013/14? Certainly not. Ask the people in the NE/Kano/Abuja

GLOBAL TERRORISM INDEX 2017: “The largest improvement occurred in Nigeria where terrorism deaths attributed to Boko Haram decreased by 80 per cent in 2016

How about Communal Clashes and Herdsmen/Farmer Violence? Good question. Btw 2001–2004, an est. 50,000 Nigerians died in Plateau ALONE, from clashes: Should even a single Nigerian have to die? NO. Should we acknowledge when FEWER Nigerians are dying? YES.

@PremiumTimesng
More than a dozen comatose Fertiliser Blending Plants revived since 2017, under @MBuhari’s Presidential Fertilizer Initiative. @PremiumTimesng has told the fascinating story of the one in Ebonyi State. Read it. It’s jobs, it’s Fertilizer, it’s agriculture premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines…

“Last year the company joined the Presidential Fertiliser Initiative (PFI) of the FG and since then the company has grown through leaps and bounds and is now making serious impact, not only in Ebonyi State but in the South-east and South South.” premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines

The one in Ebonyi, estab 14 years ago. Collapsed long ago due to competition from imported fertiliser. The one in Auchi, commissioned early 2000s. When I visited I was told it never worked for a day, they used imported bags at the commissioning, LOL. Both now running, since 2017

Keep the main message in mind: 1. Don’t fall for the ‘Incompetence’ message they’re trying to push to distract from the lost ‘Corruption’ argument. 2. There is great evidence to prove that 1999–2015 will always defeat (and with big ‘gap’) 2015–2018 in the Incompetence Olympics.

I also don’t think anyone should allow PDP to run on ‘Manifesto’ or ‘Promise’. Nah. Too late. Let the newbies do that. If APC is going to run on its record in the last 3 years then it only makes sense to ask PDP to run on its own 16-year record. Let Record tackle Record, innit?

Sooner than later this is where it all ends up: They will show you the price of $ and rice and petrol in 2015 vs today. Fine. If you want to have that debate please ask PDP to take everything back to where they met it in 1999. And then let’s talk. Until then, no debate.

This thread from a few weeks ago. For those who say ‘Corruption doesn’t really matter’: twitter.com/toluogunlesi/s… @MBuhari Admin inherited >$6bn in Cash Call debts to Oil Companies. Even through the oil boom we didn’t pay & we didn’t care. The Oil Cos suffered mostly in silence.

Don’t fall for the ‘Incompetence’ message they’re trying to push to distract from ‘Corruption’. Ask the PENSIONERS that @PTADNigeria is remembering & restoring dignity to — Biafran Police Officers, Delta Steel, Nigeria Airways, etc — ask them if they think Buhari is incompetent.

Ask the people of the North, who saw Mubi/Kano/Potiskum/Abuja succumb to the madness of B/Haram, and Borno State reduced to Maiduguri its capital. Schools closed for 2 years, flights halted, Sallah and Christmas celebrations suspended. Ask them if they think PMB is incompetent.

The $650m Presidential Infrastructure Devpt Fund is not ‘Manifesto’ or ‘Promise’. It’s reality. In Q3 2018 it began to FUND the construction of the Second Niger Bridge & the reconstruction of the Abuja—Kano Highway. It’s also rescuing the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway from fatal ‘CUTS’

Under the previous admin the Governors fought FG to the Supreme Court, over money. Crippled the Sovereign Wealth Fund. Reason: Lack of trust. Since 2015, under PMB/PYO the Governors (incl opposition party Govs) have fuss-lessly approved a total of US$1.15 BILLION for the SWF.

If you’re going to be an opposition Governor, you certainly want to be one under PMB/PYO. Listen to how the Govs of Cross River, Ebonyi speak fondly of the President. Look at the collaborations btw the FG and Abia State, in Ariaria Market Electrification, Enyimba City, NPower.

Watch the convivial atmosphere at NEC Meetings. Govs are not looking at @ProfOsinbajo & thinking this guy wants to cheat us. There’s neither APC nor PDP in those meetings. Contrast with when Aso Rock main work was to humiliate Govs. Or when Govs Forum scattered cos PDP fighting.

I’ll save the rest for another day. If I finish it tonight what will I hold court with tomorrow? Don’t forget my theses: 1. Don’t allow them to use the fake news of incompetence to distract from the facts and tragedy of corruption. 2. Let Records tackle Records

BY::::
TOLU OGUNLESI
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by steve13(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
You know what you re doing is not right , pls .

1stCitizen:

The US said he is wanted for stealing grin Since he has refused to go there to prove his innocence, we have no option than to declare him a THIEF.
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Num07033711115(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
Atiku Can never win up to 5 inconsequential States next year. grin grin

He has been rejected by the Northerners,

He has been rejected in the South West.

He is only welcomed in Biafra.. grin

G masu, ode
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by igwefivestar(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
kotv:

Do you ever make sense?
Do you ever make attempt to make sense?

You're the worst bmc on this site. Why were you even hired? Who interviewed you and gave you this job?
I'm proud of ur question. From now on, u have been elected as new speaker in Atiku regime grin grin grin. Buhariguy, is a pity.
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by ElChidi: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
9Ebiscoo:
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has fired another shot at President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement from his media office in Abuja on Tuesday, Atiku said President Buhari had never been a good businessman.

There have been verbal exchanges from the camp of both politicians since Sunday the former Vice President picked the PDP sole ticket.

The fight has been mainly between the Buhari Campaign Organization and the Atiku Abubakar Campaign team.

Atiku’s statement said, “The open, democratic and free and fair election (something alien to the APC, according to Buhari’s own wife) on Sunday of His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar, as the Presidential candidate for the PDP has clearly left the APC in a state of panic and confusion.

“On Sunday, the Buhari Campaign Organisation launched the first weak salvo. And on Monday, the APC’s National Publicity Secretary unleashed his own knee-jerk reaction, accusing Atiku of being desperate.

“Our response to the APC is to ask who is desperate between a Muhammadu Buhari who said, ‘If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood’ and an Atiku Abubakar who said, ‘Love and peace should not only be preached, but must also be put into practice for the sake of sustaining the peace in our land’?

“It is left for Nigerians to judge, but even a blind person can see that Nigeria has been ‘soaked in blood’ ever since she was unfortunate enough to have fallen under the leadership of a man whose words are destructive and never productive.

“Some of Atiku Abubakar’s achievements as Nigeria’s Vice President are that as head of the National Council of Privatisation, he superintended over the GSM revolution that saw Nigeria go from 50,000 to 100 million GSM lines, has added 500,000 direct jobs to the Nigerian economy and attracted $27bn to our GDP. Our question to President Buhari and the APC is how many jobs have they created?

“Another of Abubakar’s achievements is the successful privatisation of many public enterprises that hitherto consumed government resources without yielding a profit. In response, we ask President Buhari how many loopholes in public expenditure has he plugged? The spectacular failure of the 419 Nigeria Air is still fresh in the memory of Nigerians.

“Finally, the APC spokesman had the guts to question His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar’s source of wealth.

“We wish to remind APC’s National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, that Atiku Abubakar is not like President Buhari who has never run a successful private business throughout his life.

“Unlike Muhammadu Buhari, Atiku Abubakar is an expert job creator who has founded many successful and thriving businesses including the American University of Nigeria, Yola; a microfinance bank that has moved 45,000 families out of poverty and Rica Gado, a livestock feed company that has significantly reduced instances of herdsmen/farmers clashes by providing a business-friendly solution instead of asking Nigerians to give up their lands for cattle ranching or face death, as the Buhari government did.”

The statement added that unlike President Buhari, Atiku does not believe Nigerian youths are lazy.

“How could he when 25,000 out of his 50,000 employees are youths,”? he asked.

It urged the Buhari Presidency and the APC to mention even one successful private endeavour that the President had successfully run.

“And by private enterprises, we are not referring to 150 cows that never increase in number, year in year out,” the statement added.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/2019-presidency-atiku-attacks-buhari.html
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by buhariguy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
truthstands01:

You choice of words and your name says a lot about who you are. Don't worry, we are not far from February 2019. God will keep all of us alive by His grace to see it all. Just ask yourself, is Nigeria better today than 2015? The answer is NO. All the economic index is going down under Buhari. The subsidy he faulted under Jonathan, he has paid more than double and yet we are buying fuel at N145 per litre. What a deceit! Nigeria will renewed in 2019.
you have not answered my question,
Your ineffectual buffoon received $400b according to OPEC report without a single project and what happened to the money.
Buhari received $94b in 3yrs with a substantial amount of projects,
What indexes are you talking about.
Fictitious economy of buying and selling of share without investing on infrastructure and agriculture.
On the issue of subsidy, 2.6 tr naira subsidy scam is still missing where criminals were importing empty vessel and collect free money for not importing fuel.
And there was scarcity due to their dubious act and people were buying the same subside fuel @250 naira.
What this government is doing now is to make fuel available @ fix price of 145naira, whether the price go up or not, the masses will still buy it @145, while the nnpc pay for the deficit from their previous profit.
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Justinah4real(f): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari must not return as president in 2019 or else , the suffering and hopelessness inflicted on Nigerians in his first term will be child play compared to what Nigerians will face in another 4 years if he's elected because he would have nothing to lose anymore .

So we must join hands to send him back to daura .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Justinah4real(f): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
buhariguy:
you have not answered my question,
Your ineffectual buffoon received $400b according to OPEC report without a single project and what happened to the money.
Buhari received $94b in 3yrs with a substantial amount of projects,
What indexes are you talking about.
Fictitious economy of buying and selling of share without investing on infrastructure and agriculture.
On the issue of subsidy, 2.6 tr naira subsidy scam is the missing where criminals will import empty vessel and collect free money for not importing fuel.
And there was scarcity due to dubious act and people were buying the same subside fuel @250 naira.
What this government is doing now is to make fuel available @ fix price of 145naira, whether the price go up or not, the masses will still buy it @145, while the nnpc pay for the deficit from their previous profit.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by bendike: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
Atiku Can never win up to 5 inconsequential States next year. grin grin

He has been rejected by the Northerners,

He has been rejected in the South West.

He is only welcomed in Biafra.. grin

So what alternative do you suggest? I hope you are not advocating the continuation of the current madness.
I just bought diesel for N240 per liter. I was in shock. How do you run business with such cost despite the poor electricity.
This Buhari of a man wants to kill us all. Just by the destruction of the naira the man ie @360 the man has plunged over 80% of Nigerians into poverty. Nigeria now has the highest number of poor in the world.
A car i bought for $12,000 six years ago. I spent 2.1m incuding shipping , clearing etc. That same car now, just the $12,000 alone is already N4,320,000! when you add shipping, clearing you are talking of about N5-6m. Is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Yunus2012(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Atiku the Atikulate.

Don't dissipate energy on the enemies of the people.
We are waiting to see how the lifeless one will dodge debating his policies and programs before electorates this time around.

Let him show us the same level of contempt like he did in 2015.
Good thing here is that you can't debate reading from a prepared speech! cheesy

sooo Atiku is the friend of the people?

I sooo sorry for all of una.

of all the thousands of company he privatized, he could only point at one for evident of success.

And I deer say that the GSM revolution thrived despite Atiku, not because of him.
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
steve13:
You know what you re doing is not right , pls .

Who? Me, OBJ or the US that wants the THIEF?
Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by nkechiasogwa(f): 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Wow! Very articulate response. Let's all Atikulate come 2019. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by chiedozie198100: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
deebsman1:
See hatred filled Nigerians celebrating fraud and mediocrity. How many workers can Faro water employs?? Even Abu Zaria or UI or Ife or any other big government universities don't employs up to 3000 staffers, someone saying ABTI yola with less than 2000 students employs 500 abi the livestock company, I dunno where you people are concocting this 50k employees you planned on bandying around for this campaign from.
FYI it won't work. Atiku is a fraudster, he's a fraudster nothing can change that perception from Nigerians

as you claim he may be a fraudster, but we need the bloodthirsty terrorist out of aso rock

1 Like

Re: Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements by LANDLORD72: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] Deal with Concrete issues not blablablablablablablablablablaaaaaa
Don't mind that monkey he think like buhari his godfather.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos / Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom / "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.