Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari (3267 Views)

Buhari’s Military Junta Persecuted Atiku Over 53 Suitcases – Titi Atiku Abubakar / International Media Query Emergence Of Atiku Over Suspicious Source Of Wealth / 2019: Faced With Two Options, Obasanjo Will Choose Atiku Over Buhari – Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

[s]He is trying to inform you that Tinubu and Atiku are more close than Buhari, both have common interest in Oando PLC.

Gabriele Volpi is Atiku's friend who is the biggest shareholder in Oando group.

Read!

Nigerian Oil Company Oando Under Probe By Nigeria’s Securities and Exchange Commission
Nigeria's Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is probing Oando, an oil company owned and run by Wale Tinubu, a cousin of former Governor Bola Tinubu of Lagos State. Mr. Bola Tinubu, the national of the All Progressives Party (APC), is also in business partnership with Mr. Wale Tinubu. A petition by two of Oando’s shareholders triggered SEC’s investigation of the oil firm, SaharaReporters learned. The two petitioners are Dahiru Mangal and Italian businessman, Gabriel Volpi.
Nigeria's Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is probing Oando, an oil company owned and run by Wale Tinubu, a cousin of former Governor Bola Tinubu of Lagos State. Mr. Bola Tinubu, the national of the All Progressives Party (APC), is also in business partnership with Mr. Wale Tinubu.
A petition by two of Oando’s shareholders triggered SEC’s investigation of the oil firm, SaharaReporters learned. The two petitioners are Dahiru Mangal and Italian businessman, Gabriel Volpi.
Both petitioners have filed at least four lawsuits against Oando following a wrecked business move in which the firm acquired oil infrastructures from CONOCO Phillips in Nigeria. The questionable deal cost Oando $1.5 billion. Mr. Volpi reportedly gave Oando’s Wale Tinubu the sum of $900 million to effect the deal. In addition, Mr. Mangal reportedly contributed $250 million while former Vice President Atiku Abubakar contributed $50 million to the purchase which proved a disastrous investment for Oando. The petitioners are alleging mismanagement and ownership fraud on the part of the company’s operators.

A source at SEC said the commission’s investigators had so far found evidence that Oando had “been cooking its books for the past six years, creating the impression that it was making a profit when in fact the company was swimming in debts and overburdened by mismanagement.”

Mr. Wale Tinubu is believed to be neck deep in Oando’s financial and investment crisis. Our SEC source stated that Mr. Tinubu’s stake in the company fell to a minuscule one percent after he secured funds from Mr. Volpi, former VP Atiku, and Mr. Mangal. Our source added that former Governor Tinubu apparently counted on using his political influence with the Muhammadu Buhari administration to re-inject life into Oando, “but that hasn’t happened.”

President Buhari frequently used Mr. Wale Tinubu’s private jet during the 2015 electoral campaign. In addition, the businessman was reportedly liberal with cash donations to the campaign, according to a political source who spoke to our correspondent.

Oando was once listed on stock exchanges in Toronto and Johannesburg, but Canadian authorities in 2015 halted any trading in Oando's stock.

SaharaReporters contacted Mounir H. Gwarzo, the Director General of the Securities and Exchange Commission, to confirm the scope of the commission’s investigations into Oando, but he responded that the agency would not disclose the details of any ongoing investigation.[/s]

You see why you should read before jumping head first into a matter you understand nothing of? See my post which you quoted but obviously didn't read

Shuku0kukobambi:

The way you can dish out gist is outstanding. You go don tay for face me I face you house. See gossip!! shocked

Were you perched as a fly in the room when Atiku was loaning Tinubu the money? Why would tinubu even need a loan when you believe he's the landlord of Lagos?

How does the bold portions, which is the question, relate to all that verbosity you reproduced up there?

Where and when did Atiku loan Tinubu $200million?

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by deomelo: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Igbos are better at formulating and spreading rumors and gossips than market women..

Jobless losers

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by KingRagnar: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Fat lie!!! This news has fallacy written all over it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by TundeBricklayer: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You see why you should read before jumping head first into a matter you understand nothing of? See my post which you quoted but obviously didn't read

How does the bold portions, which is the question, relate to all that verbosity you reproduced up there?

Where and when did Atiku loan Tinubu $200million?

Total money they gave to Tinubu is $1.2billion not $200 million, kindly read the report

Oando following a wrecked business move in which the firm acquired oil infrastructures from CONOCO Phillips in Nigeria. The questionable deal cost Oando $1.5 billion. Mr. Volpi reportedly gave Oando’s Wale Tinubu the sum of $900 million to effect the deal. In addition, Mr. Mangal reportedly contributed $250 million while former Vice President Atiku Abubakar contributed $50 million to the purchase which proved a disastrous investment for Oando.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Total money they gave to Tinubu is $1.2billion not $200 million, kindly read the report

Oando following a wrecked business move in which the firm acquired oil infrastructures from CONOCO Phillips in Nigeria. The questionable deal cost Oando $1.5 billion. Mr. Volpi reportedly gave Oando’s Wale Tinubu the sum of $900 million to effect the deal. In addition, Mr. Mangal reportedly contributed $250 million while former Vice President Atiku Abubakar contributed $50 million to the purchase which proved a disastrous investment for Oando.

You're drowning and don't know when to give up. Where is it written there that Atiku gave $1.2B to Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by TundeBricklayer: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're drowning and don't know when to give up. Where is it written there that Atiku gave $1.2B to Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
Tinubu no get choice grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Tinubu no get choice grin grin grin

Is that Bola Tinubu's picture there? Is that the guy Atiku gave money to?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by TundeBricklayer: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Gabriele Volpi and Atiku are business partner both in Oando PLC and intels he is the biggest shareholder in both

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Gabriele Volpi and Atiku are business partner both in Oando PLC and intels he is the biggest shareholder in both

You must have copied and pasted more than a thousand words. You must have dropped more than 10 names but you're yet to point to anything that says Atiku gave Bola Ahmed Tinubu the sum of $200million or $1.2billion

Do you have the info now?

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by TundeBricklayer: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You must have copied and pasted more than a thousand words. You must have dropped more than 10 names but you're yet to point to anything that says Atiku gave Bola Ahmed Tinubu the sum of $200million or $1.2billion

Do you have the info now?
Oduavanguard grin grin Tinubu is in serious debt to Atiku and friends he has no option than to sell you guys again to Atiku & co grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Bigii(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Hmmmm.....Farah Farah....cheesy

May your gist factory never run dry grin

Lol grin grin grin

Laugh want tear my belle

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Oduavanguard grin grin Tinubu is in serious debt to Atiku and friends he has no option than to sell you guys again to Atiku & co grin grin

I'm not oodu vanguard. I'm a God that won't share his glory with anybody

You have a serious problem. Now you've seen the idiocy of your position, you're now throwing your toys out of your pram. I thought you guys said he looted Lagos dry? How come you now claim he collected a loan from Atiku? Does that make sense?

Where in your article is it mentioned that Atiku gave Bola Tinubu $1.2B or $200M?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bigii:

Lol grin grin grin

Laugh want tear my belle

I tire myself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by TundeBricklayer: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I'm not oodu vanguard. I'm a God that won't share his glory with anybody

You have a serious problem. Now you've seen the idiocy of your position, you're now throwing your toys out of your pram. I thought you guys said he looted Lagos dry? How come you now claim he collected a loan from Atiku? Does that make sense?

Where in your article is it mentioned that Atiku gave Bola Tinubu $1.2B or $200M?

grin cheesy grin
$900 million Volpi+$250 million Alhaji Mangal+ $50 million Atiku=$1.2 billion, Tinubu is owing to Atiku & Co
Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

grin cheesy grin
$900 million Volpi+$250 million Alhaji Mangal+ $50 million Atiku=$1.250 billion, Tinubu is owing to Atiku & Co

I hear you

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by petchi: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You that is not in secondary school, when did that help happen? Before you claim he became landlord or after? What year was this?
Keep on commenting issues you do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
petchi:

Keep on commenting issues you do not understand.

Stop pouring spit in my direction.the same guy you claim is milking Lagos is the same guy you claim is so broke he borrowed money from Atiku. Can't you think? Will you die if you attempt to think?

Your elders brought links even if they're mumu links that didn't mention Bola Tinubu. You should cook up your own link and post here. I'll manage it

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by Kyase(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
capatainrambo:
zombies 're wasting thier time

among buhari' s ministers who would dare talk shit about atiku

lai muhammed has since raised the white flag
in the north you will see defections soon
atiku will eat buhari raw
Hahahhaha these guys are naive...
Atiku beat Buhari in the north?
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Support Atiku Over Buhari by capatainrambo: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Kyase:

Hahahhaha these guys are naive...
Atiku beat Buhari in the north?
Jesus Christ
get in line

the rest of Nigeria 're watching apc

failures

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Badeh Knew Too Much About The Secrets In Asorock” – Ex Presidential Aide / Why Is Nobody Investing In Atiku? / Tinubu: Again, APC Fires Back At El-rufai For Insisting Godfathers In Lagos Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.