Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

My Husband And I Never Had Sex Before Marriage –newly Wed Sharon Oyakhilome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband And I Never Had Sex Before Marriage –newly Wed Sharon Oyakhilome (573 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband Steps Out For A Romantic Date Night / "I Didn’t Date My Husband Before Marriage" - Sharon Oyakhilome / First Pictures From The Wedding Of Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Beau Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband And I Never Had Sex Before Marriage –newly Wed Sharon Oyakhilome by Mowunmiaf: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2018
The first daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Sharon Oyakhilome has revealed via a question and answer session with her social media followers that she and her husband Philip Frimpong never had sex before marriage.

Though many are already attacking her for revealing such publicly, but then, whatever makes her happy and proud, lol.
What do you all think?

See more screenshots here: http://aftrending.com/my-husband-and-i-never-had-sex-before-marriage-newly-wed-sharon-oyakhilome/

Re: My Husband And I Never Had Sex Before Marriage –newly Wed Sharon Oyakhilome by slivertongue: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Good. u now have d license to have it till death
Re: My Husband And I Never Had Sex Before Marriage –newly Wed Sharon Oyakhilome by originals1(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2018
G
Re: My Husband And I Never Had Sex Before Marriage –newly Wed Sharon Oyakhilome by Jumbus31(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Even if they had sex, we no dey their. For example I haven't had sex for the six months.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s New Video, ‘fever’ Hits 2 Million Views On Youtube Under 48 Hours / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 36th Birthday In Style (PHOTOS) / How To Deal With Cheating Husbands And Boyfriends - Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.