Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,396 members, 7,822,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria (5191 Views)

Analyzing Atikus Purported "Authentic" Results From Inec Server. / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Buterflyle0: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2018
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIAN WHICH HE BUILT USING $14M STOLEN WEALTH. (As revealed by the United States)

Why are you always led by the nose ? Can’t you do your independent reasoning? Just imagine Atiku telling you that he is a provider of labour and services through his various investments and you are now jumping all over the place repeating same. Can’t you ask what labour he has provided and who are the beneficiaries of the services defender. Can’t you ask how the “services” he has provided over the years, improved the life of the down trodden? What a shame. Let me help you. Atiku owns America University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa is his home state.
Constituting the Board are:

BOARD MEMBERS.

**1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Non-Nigerian
**2. Dr. John Campbell. Non-Nigerian
**3. Dr. Bamanga Tukur. Nigerian
**4. Dr. Louis Goodman. Non-Nigerian
**5. Mr. Gabriele Volpi. Non-Nigerian
**6. Alhaji Tajudeen Dantata. Nigeria
**7. H.E. Prof. Gilbert Bukenya. Non-Nigerian
**8. Prof. William Bertrand. Non-Nigerian
**9. Vice Admiral D. J. Ezeoba. Nigerian
**10.Bishop Matthew Kukah. Nigerian
**11. Dr. Anna Mokgokong. Non-Nigerian
**12. Alhaji Adamu Abubakar. Nigerian
**13. Chief (Dr.) Mike Adenuga. Nigerian
**14. Dr. Peter Lewis. Non-Nigerian
**15. Mr. Jon Freeman. Non-Nigerian
**16. Mr. Ike Chioke. Nigerian
**17. Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun Nigerian
**18. Dr. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian

Can you believe that 56% of the Board membership are non-Nigerians. Why would Atiku think that Nigerians cannot totally run his University.

LIST OF PRESIDENTS
Since inception of the University, there have been four Presidents which are equivalent to our Vice
Chancellors. They are

**1. David Huwiler. Non-Nigerian
**2. Michael Smith. Non-Nigerian
**3. Margee Ensign. Non- Nigerian
**4. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian.

Why does Atiku think that Nigerians are good enough to Head his school? Not even one? I can only think out a reason: It is part of human behavior to see in other people what you are. If you are a fraud, you think everyone else is a fraud. To Atiku, all Nigerians are all fraud like him who should never be allowed to Head his institution lest they financially crumble the place.

WHAT BENEFIT DO PARENTS OF ADAMAWA KIDS DERIVE FROM THE SCHOOL?

For a First Degree, The fee is :
Tuition 1,590,000
Boarding 650,000
Meals. 678,300
Technology 70,000
Sports. 50,000
Student Activities 60,000
Health 20,000
e-Books 90,000

TOTAL. 3,208,300 (Three million, Two hundred and eight thousand, three hundred naira only). In
addition to this, a student that decides to take an extra course in a semester beyond the 15 credit units for that semester, pays extra N53,000 per credit unit. Note also that the feeding here is for only 42 meals the college would provide. You provide the rest 1050 meals for yourself. In simple term, a student spends over N4m per annum just to be student of Atikus Iniversity.

Adamawa is not a particularly rich state. Most people are peasant farmers. A permanent secretary in Adamawa State is on annual salary of about N2m. Such a Permanent Secretary would need a two year salary to pay one year school fees of one of his four children in AUN. What could be giving Atiku the picture that his people can afford such a fee?

Again we can see Atiku projecting his life style on
others. As a custom officer, Atiku became a multi billionaire from stealing public fund. He expects
other public officers to do same. As regards the peasant farmers, Atiku definitely believes they are simply not worthy of attending his school.

The chances are high that there may not be up to 20 Adamawa Children in AUN and definitely not a
single child of the honest civil Servant or Peasant.

WHAT TYPE OF CHILDREN IS ATIKU BREEDING?

Think of the kid from Atiku’s University that had spent over N60,000 monthly on accommodation and had been fed 42 times at the rate 16,000 per meal. Now academically endowed, he desires to improve his fatherland by taking up an accountant in Adamawa State Ministry of Finance where his entire annual salary is less than N500,000 to cater for his accommodation, feeding, clothing, transportation and with a view to bring up his own child in colleges not worse than the one he attended. Tell me what he would do?

Sure there is only one way open to him. It is to behave like Atiku and go straight for the treasury.

Atiku from all indications is an Elitist and does not care about the downtrodden or the poor. Its on record that he went to the North and told them and I quote " GOD DOES NOT ANSWER THE PRAYER OF THE POOR".

When a man speaks in such a manner then the handwriting is on the wall that he would rather frolick with the rich and entertain them rather than ensuring that the same God uses him to answer the prayer of the Poor.

I am running a fact based campaign so for the emotional ones reading this who feel I am mudslinging, On the contrary, I am only FACTUALLY SLINGING MUD.

Good morning

Mynd44 can we have more inputs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ohammadike: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2018
I will take a business man that provides over 50000 jobs than the lifeless one that costs millions of jobs

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by capitalzero: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIAN

Why are you always led by the nose ? Can’t you do your independent reasoning? Just imagine Atiku telling you that he is a provider of labour and services through his various investments and you are now jumping all over the place repeating same. Can’t you ask what labour he has provided and who are the beneficiaries of the services defender. Can’t you ask how the “services” he has provided over the years, improved the life of the down trodden? What a shame. Let me help you. Atiku owns America University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa is his home state.

BOARD MEMBERS.

Can you believe that 56% of the Board membership are non-Nigerians. Why would Atiku think that Nigerians cannot totally run his University.

LIST OF PRESIDENTS
Since inception of the University, there have been four Presidents which are equivalent to our Vice
Chancellors. They are

Why does Atiku think that Nigerians are good enough to Head his school? Not even one? I can only think out a reason: It is part of human behavior to see in other people what you are. If you are a fraud, you think everyone else is a fraud. To Atiku, all Nigerians are all fraud like him who should never be allowed to Head his institution lest they financially crumble the place.

Tuition 1,590,000
Boarding 650,000
Meals. 678,300
Technology 70,000
Sports. 50,000
Health 20,000
e-Books 90,000

TOTAL. 3,208,300 (Three million, Two hundred and eight thousand, three hundred naira only). In
addition to this, a student that decides to take an extra course in a semester beyond the 15 credit units for that semester, pays extra N53,000 per credit unit. Note also that the feeding here is for only 42 meals the college would provide. You provide the rest 1050 meals for yourself. In simple term, a student spends over N4m per annum just to be student of Atikus Iniversity.

Adamawa is not a particularly rich state. Most people are peasant farmers. A permanent secretary in Adamawa State is on annual salary of about N2m. Such a Permanent Secretary would need a two year salary to pay one year school fees of one of his four children in AUN. What could be giving Atiku the picture that his people can afford such a fee?

others. As a custom officer, Atiku became a multi billionaire from stealing public fund. He expects
other public officers to do same. As regards the peasant farmers, Atiku definitely believes they are simply not worthy of attending his school.

The chances are high that there may not be up to 20 Adamawa Children in AUN and definitely not a

Think of the kid from Atiku’s University that had spent over N60,000 monthly on accommodation and had been fed 42 times at the rate 16,000 per meal. Now academically endowed, he desires to improve his fatherland by taking up an accountant in Adamawa State Ministry of Finance where his entire annual salary is less than N500,000 to cater for his accommodation, feeding, clothing, transportation and with a view to bring up his own child in colleges not worse than the one he attended. Tell me what he would do?

Sure there is only one way open to him. It is to behave like Atiku and go straight for the treasury.

Atiku from all indications is an Elitist and does not care about the downtrodden or the poor. Its on record that he went to the North and told them and I quote " GOD DOES NOT ANSWER THE PRAYER OF THE POOR".

When a man speaks in such a manner then the handwriting is on the wall that he would rather frolick with the rich and entertain them rather than ensuring that the same God uses him to answer the prayer of the Poor.

I am running a fact based campaign so for the emotional ones reading this who feel I am mudslinging, On the contrary, I am only FACTUALLY SLINGING MUD.

Good morning

Can you list all the staff and their nationalities? Do you know what it takes to be a board member of any company? Do you understand direct foreign investment? Do yo think atiku solely own the university?

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by ideynl1: 11:36am On Oct 10, 2018
And what value did Buhari create since he retired from the military?

Buhari is he only ex-military general that failed all exams he wrote, that's why he didn't have any military professional title to his name.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Buterflyle0: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2018
capitalzero:

Can you list all the staff and their nationalities? Do you know what it takes to be a board member of any company? Do you understand direct foreign investment? Do yo think atiku solely own the university?

Do you understand what a majority share holder is? Do you understand that he single handedly funded the construction of the university and payment of the consultants using $14m stolen wealth?

6 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Buterflyle0: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2018
ideynl1:

Buhari is he only ex-military general that failed all exams he wrote, that's why he didn't have any military professional title to his name.

He has at least 8 military professional titles to his name. Google is supposed to be your friend.

8 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2018
There are a million and one reasons not to crown Atiku the #1 citizen of this great nation. The signs are there for us all to see. Like Bubu, he's been obsessed with it for far too long. We're making the same mistake all over again and our children and grandchildren children will curse us for it. We don't need a president obsessed with his position rather we need one who is a servant of the people. The youth chanting "not too young to run" have simply been brainwashed with a playful jab of the English language by the word 'Atikulated'.

How many of you actually know what it means to be articulate?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by SHOPPERS(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Dear Op,

Show me Buhari's own farm workers, if they are up to the number of Nigerians on the board of this same University you're trying to berate, fine. Me and my whole household shall vote for Buhari but if not, you and yours shall vote for Atiku Agree?

No.

I thought as much.

You'll soon need to jump into the lagoon the same way you're jumping into conclusions.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by sotall(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIAN WHICH HE BUILT USING $14M STOLEN WEALTH. (As revealed by the United States)

BOARD MEMBERS.

LIST OF PRESIDENTS
Chancellors. They are

Tuition 1,590,000
Boarding 650,000
Meals. 678,300
Technology 70,000
Sports. 50,000
Health 20,000
e-Books 90,000

Good morning

Just name one private Business that your paymaster Buharry has that employs more Nigerian people than American University of Nigeria owned by Atiku

If you can't , pls keep quiet and stop posting trash

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ohammadike: 11:42am On Oct 10, 2018
It is a private university. They are generally very expensive

17 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 10, 2018
Please you guys should stop quoting the whole article, ah ahn!

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by JohnFrankling(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2018
If you are qualified to be appointed to serve in any capacity there apply and stop ranting needlessly, is it your school or have you applied and they rejected you, and for the School fees if you think Education is too expensive please go and learn a skill

12 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by diebuhari1: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Most useless attempt at defaming Atiku ever.

Where are Buhari 's own businesses?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by ideynl1: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

He has at least 8 military professional titles to his name. Google is supposed to be your friend.

Please show us an evidence..

Even buhari will defend these titles with 10 SANs in the court.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by baliyubla: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2018
These guys are all out as usual. No bad mouthing of Atiku will fly, at least he is a huge employer of labour and that is what Nigeria needs now for the over 11 million that have lost their jobs. We dont need the Daura dolt who has never owned or managed a business in his miserable life.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2018
ideynl1:

Because he didn't steal a Kobo to build one. A retired General of annual benefit of N24m couldn't have built a university of $4m except those in shading businesses.PMB further demonstrated this, among all the retired Generals, he remains only one without oil well.

5 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2018
diebuhari1:
Most useless attempt at defaming Atiku ever.

Where are Buhari 's own businesses?
Non because he does not believe allocating what belongs to million of Nigerians to himself.

6 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Does military titles provide jobs for nigerians. Has buhari ever employed up to 100 jobs for Nigerians.

A man who is a well known job creator is better than the one that not only does not employ anyone in the private sector but also due to inept economic policies cost millions their jobs

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ziggylady(f): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2018
I no talk am?...another tale cooked up hot and fresh from tinubu's coven via Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda machinery.

The'Atiku is wanted in the US' has fallen flat ot its face,now another junk entertainment has been thrown up for our viewing pleasure :.....'kwontinu' cheesy

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by ideynl1: 11:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

Because he didn't steal a Kobo to build one. A retired General of annual benefit of N24m couldn't have built a university of $4m except those in shading businesses.PMB further demonstrated this, among all the retired Generals, he remains only one without oil well.

Please show us the little he did with this benefit. What value did he create with them? Was he just consuming without creating any value from it?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Getintouch2004(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
People are just wicked. Look at the poo you've written in a bid to discredit Atikuchukwu Chukwuma Abubakar. It's a pity.

Now can you tell us how many liters of nunu your lifeless one's gay cows produce in a year.

It's too early to start crying foul. Wait a little more please. The shock you and your dullard would receive come 2019 go surprise una. Keep peddling cheap propaganda.

Werey oshi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
baliyubla:
These guys are all out as usual. No bad mouthing of Atiku will fly, at least he is a huge employer of labour and that is what Nigeria needs now for the over 11 million that have lost their jobs. We dont need the Daura dolt who has never owned or managed a business in his miserable life.
After rubbing million of Nigerians of their collective belonging to set his personal business?

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

With 24 million he cannot even open one business to employ people yet he wants to preside over 140 million people in a nation that generates billions yearly

Plz he should pack up and go

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

After rubbing million of Nigerians of their collective belonging to set his personal business?

What has buhari done with the 24 million he earns yearly.

A man that cannot invest and create wealth should not preside over a nation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by gurunlocker: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2018
BMCs didn't remember to dig out all these when he was in APC and even contested in the party.

They didn't expect him to win the PDP ticket because they know he will give them a run for their money.

The Assistant Chief zombie has been busy digging out propaganda he is paid for since Sunday.

Sorry, there's nothing you can do. Just prepare for next year and Nigerians will choose their leader for the next 4 years.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by baliyubla: 11:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

If you or any of your likes have evidence of him rubbing the country, then take such to the EFCC or even expose in the public domain. "Atiku is a thief story will never fly", maybe you should start by calling Tinubu a bigger thief, then might take you serious.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

With 24 million he cannot even open one business to employ people yet he wants to preside over 140 million people in a nation that generates billions yearly

Plz he should pack up and go
Definitely he has his business within the range of his income. If I may ask, Atiku a retired custom officer, where did he get billion of dollars he used in building his University? Go to Jimeta in Adamawa state, you will cry for your darling country.

2 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Afamed: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
gurunlocker:
BMCs didn't remember to dig out all these when he was in APC and even contested in the party.

They didn't expect him to win the PDP ticket because they know he will give them a run for their money.

The Assistant Chief zombie has been busy digging out propaganda he is paid for since Sunday.

Sorry, there's nothing you can do. Just prepare for next year and Nigerians will choose their leader for the next 4 years.
He left APC because he couldn't meet his expectations .He came to APC with intention of getting contracts and continue to avoid paying taxes in Intel. But when his expectations are not coming through, he has to go back to his old party that encourages sharing of Nigerians common wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

Definitely he has his business within the range of his income. If I may ask, Atiku a retired custom officer, where did he get billion of dollars he used in building his University? Go to Jimeta in Adamawa state, you will cry for your darling country.
Can you please give us the name of the business and location of buhari business.

Atiku is a business man he invested his salary now can you show proof of Atiku supposed corruption and don't give me that America trash they said he don't have case with them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Why don't you show us the location of a single Buhari business and who is employed there ?

4 Likes

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku set up a University but the only school Buhari has set up is the school of terror and lifelessness

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look Into One Of Atikus Labour Provision. American University Of Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afamed:

Non because he does not believe allocating what belongs to million of Nigerians to himself.

I never knew Intels belongs to millions of Nigerians?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Hausa Girls Too Fine"—checkout The Beautiful Daughter Of This Northern Governor / How Atiku, Tinubu And Obi Stand Nationwide If Elections Where To Hold Today. / SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.