Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

"I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho (29699 Views)

AFCON: God Gives And God Takes – Nigerian Coach, Jose Peseiro Says / "He Can't Be Captain" EPL Speaks About Man United Star Begin The Next Captain / I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
bettercreature:
Not selling or signing the right player
who should b sold? Does Woodward buy players 4 mourinho? D ones mourinho has bought, what has he done with them?
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naza25:
Pogba should go and sit down one place jare. I can't even count him among my top 100 footballers in the world right now

That's because you are terrible at judging a players ability. You are going to make a bad scout.
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by bettercreature(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
lexy2014:
who should b sold? Does Woodward buy players 4 mourinho? D ones mourinho has bought, what has he done with them?
He has not been hitting the targets there by settling for below par players and he is also refusing to sell unwanted players
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by OhiOfIhima: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamNegan:
Media and their wahala, just causing unnecessary trouble . What's the big deal in what he said...

Dat is wat I was thinking either... Never seen where Man United n morinhno mentioned in d above statement..
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
bettercreature:
He has not been hitting the targets there by settling for below par players and he is also refusing to sell unwanted players
u didn't answer d question. Is it Woodward that buys players 4 mourinho? Who are d unwanted players u are referring to? D players that mourinho bought, what has he done with them?
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by maziokafor1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Am a man utd fan bt pogba has pride... I remember wen mouriho was fighting the media because of pogba in his 1st yr @ man utd because he was not performing well... Pogba karma is a bitch e go visit you soon

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by bettercreature(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
lexy2014:
u didn't answer d question. Is it Woodward that buys players 4 mourinho? Who are d unwanted players u are referring to? D players that mourinho bought, what has he done with them?
I am done arguing with you,you dont know anything about football
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
bettercreature:
I am done arguing with you,you dont know anything about football
am not arguing with u I only asked u simple questions and u are fumbling. Since u no everything about football, u should no whether Woodward is responsible 4 buying players at Man united or not. Even if u don't no that, who are d unwanted players u say Woodward refused to sell
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by sevo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pogba be like...f..uck Jose and your captain band..I don't need this sh.it..hahahaha

Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by gladisa7: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
snap chat player..it MAourinho's fault for making him the most expensive player.
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by vislabraye(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
i can't disagree any less. MOU.... Memorandum of understanding destroyed manchester united

Last season they achieved over 100 points, which is the highest they've ever achieved. It's just that Man. City were exceptional. Mo has paid his dues (I'm not a fan of him tho) .
Pogba isn't helping matters at all. He's bringing strife. If you have issues with the coach, why not tell him one on one ? Must you go to social media ?
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by bluecircle470: 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naza25:
Pogba should go and sit down one place jare. I can't even count him among my top 100 footballers in the world right now

The captain of a thing pain pogba gaan
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by luckyogor(m): 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Honestly speaking sha,pogba is over-rated,i am a juventus fan and i know what i am talking about,the guy aint as good as he seems to think,he would fail massively at barcelona or madrid,pogba fancies himself a clarence seedorf or edgar Davids type of player,but he aint even near them,he cant even compare himself to modric or busquets,he needs to improve,he plays too much,he should look at kante and learn.
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by Tonimordred(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mourinho is d chosen 1
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by ibori1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
chily11:
Mou destroyed Man U!

mumu tlk
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by movetoca: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naza25:
Highly over rated. very unserious player

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by MAJORBANKZ(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
vislabraye:

Last season they achieved over 100 points, which is the highest they've ever achieved. It's just that Man. City were exceptional. Mo has paid his dues (I'm not a fan of him tho) .
Pogba isn't helping matters at all. He's bringing strife. If you have issues with the coach, why not tell him one on one ? Must you go to social media ?
mourinho is a bad coach. He lacks the ability to interact effectively with players and that has become a bane to his coaching career. The likes of pogba,sanchez etc nolonger wants to play for mourinho.
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by Focusmind: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sportdab:
Manchester United star Paul Pogba has aimed a dig at coach Jose Mourinho, saying: 'I don't need to be captain.'

Paul Pogba was stripped of United's vice-captaincy after he criticised tactics of coach Jose Mourinho.

After a boring 1-1 draw with Wolves at Old Trafford last month, the France star said he wanted the team to ‘attack, attack, attack’.

Mourinho acted quickly by releasing Pogba of his responsibilities in a public display of defiance and the pair were involved in a frosty training-ground exchange the following day.

The midfielder is currently on international duty with France but still found time to hit back at his coach.

He was asked if he would like to be captain of the French national side one day.

And the 25-year-old said: "I've never played in the France team to be captain, being here is already a big thing for me.

“You don't have to be captain in order to speak, a leader is not someone who has the armband.

"As a leader you can talk on the pitch but I've seen leaders who didn't necessarily talk."

Other senior United players are said to be frustrated with Mourinho’s methods, and there are ELEVEN United players whose deals are expiring in the summer.

That includes key figures such as David de Gea and Anthony Martial (although United have an option to extend for one more year).

Juan Mata, Ander Herrera, Phil Jones, Ashley Young, Chris Smalling and Luke Shaw are also out of contract.

Source:>>https://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/10/don-need-to-be-captain-paul-pogba-hits.html

This guy is just too full of himself - He seems to be over-estimating himself like Nigeria's Bukola Sarki
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by emeka2847: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
You are so right!
Took them to win UEFA and other trophies, and took them to CL last season for the 1st since Sir Alex left. Taken them there this season too. It's so annoying to be winning trophies and playing at CL again.
Oh, Mou when will you stoo this shit?!

chily11:
Mou destroyed Man U!
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by toprealman: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sportdab:

Savage! grin
Not with many words!
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by IchBinBrait(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
lurvy:
The end was wise but threatened after much deliberation so that he calls others to negotiate without much threats, truth be told it may not necessarily mean that the level of reprobation could warrant such, therefore after listening to them it all looks like a fairytale, we shouldn't loose hope yet, it's better to be hopeful and Atikulate to move Nigeria forward...

Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by TheKingIsHere: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
kidman96:
Fake news from hungry bloggers again....

Just look at the source of the news ... "Sport dab .com"... No be only sport dab na dab sport...

Idiots.

You know say Pogba sabi dab maybe that's why the mod carry am come FP cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by cadesky(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Naza25:
But FIFA does, mind ur opinion doesn't count
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by TheKingIsHere: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
emeka2847:
You are so right!
Took them to win UEFA and other trophies, and took them to CL last season for the 1st since Sir Alex left. Taken them there this season too. It's so annoying to be winning trophies and playing at CL again.
Oh, Mou when will you stoo this shit?!

You dey mind them. Mourinho gave them 3 trophies last year but they forget so easily.

I pray he leaves shitunited soon, let's see the Messiah that will deliver this dead club

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by justtruth88miSt(f): 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
AdonaiAluminium:
Good one

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc

call baba number: 090 0282 2444. baba needs someone to roof his shrine... tank me later.
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by front4line: 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
chily11:
Mou destroyed Man U!

Where was ManU before Mou was appointed ? I believe you figured how f____h you sound now.
Re: "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho by MeeLan: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
holicalpha:
But pogba is actually saying the truth...

Mourinho's style of play is boring and Archaic.
He's too controversial
He enjoys having problems with his players
He brags with past glory

He has some good players...
He need to change his ways
if the forwards convert half of the weekly chances an the defenders play football, no one will say man utd under mou is defensive. man utd create one of the highest scoring chances without convertion in EPL. how is that defensive?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Higher Institution Games Kick-start In July (See List Of Participating Schools) / CAF Shortlist AFCON 2019 Top 5 Best Goals: Ighalo, Mahrez Listed (Photos) / Maria Bartomeu Arrested By Police Over Social Media 'Smear Campaign' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.