Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) (29694 Views)

Quincy Promes: Spartak Moscow Forward Sentenced To 18 Months In Jail For Assault / Paul Olumide Kehinde Banned For 30 Months For Anti-Doping Rule Violation / Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by goddiesloaded: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2018

Matias, the elder brother of Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi has been sentenced for possessing an illegal firearm.

The 35-year-old received a two-and-a-half year prison sentence on Thursday, August 16, but instead of doing time in prison, he will undertake community service.

According to the report by Argentine newspaper La Capital, investigating prosecutors met before they reached an agreement of Matias not to go to prison any longer. The report added that the firearm was found late in 2017, inside a blood-stained boat which Matias crashed in the Parana River. Matias’ lawyer was also said to have argued that his client crashed the boat into a sandbank and denied that he owned the gun.

Lionel Messi brother sentenced to 30-months in jail for illegal gun possession

Matias who has has been linked with known criminals in the past, was held for 16 hours in a prison cell in 2015 after officers found an unlicensed 22-calibre gun in his car. He was also arrested In 2008 for allegedly having a loaded gun in his belt.

Source: https://www.lekzyloaded.com/news/lionel-messis-brother-sentenced-to-30-months-in-jail-for-illegal-gun-possession

1 Like

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by ossyjxmmi07(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Its in d blood grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by mayDtolu(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Thank God It's not Lionel Messi

10 Likes

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
It has been here before stupid mod

2 Likes

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Looks like crime runs in their blood
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Davidfash10000: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Wizkid Cries As Davido Kiss Chioma Live On Stage After She Said "YES"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOnuAFoN4OI

Davido Kiss Chioma Live On Stage In Cotonou, So Romantic!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fATmzHrgEc4
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Atikusadvocate: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Davidfash10000: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pathetic
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by tempest01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
brother - @frontpage
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by BruncleZuma: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Una see where LA Galaxy for suit this pikin...

1 Like

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Just because he's Messi's brother now, bloggers and their traffic sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by SIMPLYkush: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
This shows how criminal they are in their family, while Ronaldo is winming games in Italy..
LIKE FOR CR7
SHARE FOR MESSI and criminals

23 Likes 72 Shares

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by jyz200(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dis one just dy go prison anyh
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by donofdons: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
This reminds me of years ago when as an initiated man i used to hold my locally made piece all the time. I escaped from Ekpoma after gunning down 3 members of an upstart but now extinct rival cult and moved to India from where I moved to Kandahar in Afghanistan. I used to move shit between Afghanistan and Baluchistan, always armed with kala 47 and manpad. The taiban took over and jailed me for two years in a mountain prison, then later released me to move shit for them. I transported between Pakistan and Holy city of Qom b4 I was caught by the Basij of Iran. Spent 5 yrs in prison before escaping during a prison break.moved to Chechnya where I fought in the ranks of ibn al khattab for years before we where arrested with the kadyrovs and spent 6 months in Russian jails before defecting to the russian side. I have more experience handling weaponry than anyone alive and I have not seen nigeria in 32 years. I have a lot to teach youths and I will soon be back

5 Likes

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by gurunlocker: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Which kind headline do they put on the FP?

Lionel Messi bawo? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by firefirefire: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
It is not the elderly brother it is the father. Check sign
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Oceannaagent: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Op change your headline
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Forevermore: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by tenmariner: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ronaldo fanz tot it was actually Lionel messi.. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Bossontop(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
undecided
Op ur head no correct abii??.......shebi somtin dey do you which kine heading be dat??

[img]https://media1./images/6006d5a5a84c0751032e157cb04ad8e8/tenor.gif?itemid=10786390[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Issame: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by efilefun(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
See nairaland dey use scope find traffic... Lol
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Humblega(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018

A disgrace to his younger brother
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by samwash(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Misleading headlines coz u want front page .

3 Likes

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Roon9(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Is like brain is paining the mod that brought this misleading piece to fP

1 Like

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
I have beautiful and affordable window blind. Please check my signature kiss
Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by englishmart(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Rinaldo should follow suit. I'm tired if hearing their names.

1 Like

Re: Matias Messi Sentenced To 30-months In Jail For Illegal Gun Possession (Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Haha, Nairaland now using click bait

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Completes £67 Million Alisson Deal / Cristiano Ronaldo Bids Farewell To Marcelo / Odewengie And Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.