Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:28 AM

Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (83350 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol.... this Nigeria is actually turning to something else in the name of civilization.................... 18 and proudly showing boyfriend to the whole world.............. hmmmmmmm .... God help Nigeria
H

Shut up pls, what's wrong with having bf at 18.
Jealousy kill u there.

Shez 18 yes but thez better than those above 18 but yet don't have brains and keep getting pregnant up and down
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=Xaos post=71957231][/quote]
What do u expect from some1 following just nwamaikpe?
Who is even sure she ain't nwamaikpe grin
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by ibori1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
when Eva I c Regina dey act romance movie,e just b like say mk I flog and beat her. pls y dt feelings

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Edoziesmart(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Skookum:
So she's finally legal, tongue where did u say she's schooling again
She is schooling in edo state.
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by KanwuliaMama: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
No wonder her hips are SPREADING LIKE FUFU!
Looking like 28 already! grin
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Skookum(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Edoziesmart:

She is schooling in edo state.
Taink u bros, I beg who knows where I fit get edo bus from osogbo grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by ezrael360(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
bullshit!!
This may probably restrict the babe from having more lovers openly!!!
I wonder why she is with this broke guy that has not even featured in 10 movies this year!!!
Love is a farce, those in it are doing it for what they will gain!!
Why are u hating? Nawa o
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by iluvdonjazzy: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
so this small pikin don get boy friend
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Braindz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Happy birthday to her..but who is Somandina and how many movies he don act?
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by AllHailBiafra(m): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
bullshit!!
I wonder why she is with this broke guy that has not even featured in 10 movies this year!!!
After going through your profile I discovered that there is something between you and broke. I have no doubt that the word "BROKE" may be your identity if not your destiny. Poor nonentity.
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by frozen70(f): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
They look good together, hopefully they will make it to marriage
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by okerekeikpo: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
So na this guy dey Bleep this fresh toto hmmmmmm, thank God she didn't give it to an afonja
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Eagleword14(f): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmmm....Things ve really Changed! And to think pple are massively encouraging this undecided

This world don baje!
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Westaslave2(f): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
bullshit!!
just shut up! U talk lyk a golddiggar dat u ar!
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Kaybaba5(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
ozento:
shameless kids. so she don dey blep since eleven? I just wasted my mb. rubbish!

Sorry
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Westaslave2(f): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Another year. Another 16 years. Okay
afonja she said she is 18
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Joystark(f): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bawizzo:
Oh lawd!!
Where are the parents of dix kids?

Lol.. Parents bawoo!

At this age, I can't even post something like this on line... my mum is on all my social media handles. You go just see comment from her like, "My friend will you take down this rubbish".... lwkmh

African parents are becoming more liberal. I kinda like it sha. At least children would grow up with a better understanding of sex and the opposite gender. Not like us who grew up believing you would get pregnant once you kiss a guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Imonitie7: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na wa oh for all this children of Nowadays
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by enemyofprogress: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
I'm sure she is no more a virgin like Linda Ikeja, shamuless girl
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by BHigher(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Simplep:
Kai,when i can't even tell my mama i hv a bf yet,dis small girl is showing d whole world,see dem old fools too on d comments
hmmmmmmmm,some people will say its because she's a celeb,anywaaaaaaysssss

Pls dnt quote me

As big as you are?
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol.... this Nigeria is actually turning to something else in the name of civilization.................... 18 and proudly showing boyfriend to the whole world.............. hmmmmmmm .... God help Nigeria

You are pretty

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Tonalphs(f): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
But last year Mercy Johnson wished her a happy 17th B-Day.... What am I missing
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lol,yes o,whenever mum teases me on how my bf is,i will say mummy i never get o,I'm still small grin
BHigher:

As big as you are?
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by BHigher(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
But are u really 'Still small?
Simplep:
Lol,yes o,whenever mum teases me on how my bf is,i will say mummy i never get o,I'm still small grin
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Star actor, Somadina Adinma is celebrating his girlfriend, star actress, Regina Daniels' 18th birthday. Though they both often joke about Regina Daniels being every year 'Sweet 16'.

The young and handsome actor shared a romantic video to celebrate Regina Daniels' birthday and their fans have been going gaga for the hot video as some claim they have watched the romantic video over 10 times.

Meanwhile Somadina shared a live video on Instagram and explained why he wasn't available to celebrate with his lover on her birthday. He said he is currently shooting on location and would make out time to celebrate with Regina after shooting.

See more loved up photos of the two lovebirds below and also Watch video below

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/somadina-adinma-celebrates-his.html?m=1
It is well. In my time, my mother would have given me a deadly uppercut before the word 'boyf...' is out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Take a wild guess
BHigher:
But are u really 'Still small?
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by SeyiObj: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na wao, 18years girl flauting boyfriend like 25 years old lady all in the name of celebrity or what? The ancient of days ladies too are busy commenting on it.
� � � � �
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by ShaqFu: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
How old is the guy, if I may ask. I hope later if things go sour, Regina won't come screaming she was raped oh. Hmmm.
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by wizod(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Liliyann:
bullshit!!
is dis greed or what?
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by oladele00(m): 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Child abuse... This boy has been bleeping a seventeen years old puna.... If it were to be in the western world, by now this pedophile would have been sent to prison to rust away
Re: Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video by JigalertStaff: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
At last she is 18 grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.