Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online (4870 Views)

Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Stunning Photos Of Curvy Daniella Okeke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by AcuraZDX: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
An erotic video of Princess Shyngle, the Ghana-based Gambian actress, has caused commotions among her fans on Instagram after the sultry actress made the update.

The video drew lots of reactions from her followers and many criticized while others extended their compliments to her.

A fan with the handle @kingayomipos i blessed
Princess’ body. He wrote
, “God bless you with the body.”

@tinto.k was speechless,, he wrote, “Heerrr!! Princess.”
@ rick_smoove83 commented, “Dam you got it ma.”
@ozzybond also wrote, “absolutely stunning.”
@prince_aladewolu_ir commented, “How did u get this kind of body?so amazing.”
However, other followers have different opinions with respect to Princess Shyngle’s video.
One fan @nanaasempa 2 is not happy as to how Princess Shyngle has been conducting herself. He quizzed, “What Korea do you want in life, my dear sister?.”

@helinaappiah also wrote, “I thought you said you’re not going to put on things like this again lol.”

@socerhighlightz commented, “She is almost naked…aww it’s really bad”

Video

Source:

https://zenithnaija.com/erotic-video-of-curvy-actress-princess-shyngle-causing-a-storm-online/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by AcuraZDX: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2018

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by NwaAmaikpe: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked

It is so sad that after seeing a lady with an ukwu this big somebody will still have the effontery to say there is no God

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
See boobies.. I don die!

Grabs Vaseline

OMG! I'll not succumb to this!

Opens Vaseline

The devil is a liar!!

Swoops Vaseline

Nice one devil! You've won this battle. But not the war.

Rubs Vaseline on the lips. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Astonmartin(m): 3:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
end product

8 Likes

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Astonmartin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
ohhhhh

3 Likes

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Astonmartin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
the end

5 Likes

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by happybee: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by celebgistz: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by GOFRONT(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin

I jus wan know who dey chop her grin
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is so sad that after seeing a lady with an ukwu this big somebody will still have the effontery to say there is no God
lol how does a Lady's butt relate to the existence of God?
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by jesmond3945: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nawa o people wey their case don go but na social media dey help them

1 Like

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by sladimeji(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
her body her life...
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by CAPSLOCKED: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

LOL, IGNORE THESE FOOLĮSH ATHEISTS MY G
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Maxcollins042(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
The thinly veiled message that I deduced from these raunchy uploads is that her enviable framework is not waist trainer induced as purported by some quarters. Her figure is mind-boggling.
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by neloyah: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Why's her left hip straight?
Looks like she got the wrong implants.

3 Likes

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by TissuePaper: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, IGNORE THESE FOOLĮSH ATHEISTS MY G
ahah capslocked I thought you were an atheist.. Abi you dey use reverse psychology
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Olufela30: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ah !! See as pikin lost inside world !!
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Partnerbiz(f): 7:19am On Oct 11, 2018
Nwamaikpe and bible
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by bit2tube1: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Erotic Video Of Curvy Actress, Princess Shyngle Causing A Storm Online by Curtisaxel7(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Oh lawd!

Where is my Vaseline? Chai!

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka's Outfits For Launch Of Bbnaija Season 5. Which Is Your Favorite? / Biodun Okeowo Display Her Naked Breasts On A Movie Set / Meet Wise Man Harry That May Take Over The Legacy Of TB JOSHUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.