Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari (24247 Views)

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo / Photos of Atiku's Campaign Cars / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by onuebonyi: 8:34am On Oct 11, 2018
It is becoming difficult to work as a BMC staff because their work has been made tough by Atiku. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by ayojosh2k(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2018
eyeview:
Atiku Issues The #BuhariChallenge

Abuja, Nigeria, 10 October, 2018:

It has come to our attention that the Buhari government and the All Progressives Congress have been very idle of late, which explains their abandonment of the vital duties of running the government in order to focus on hurling insults and false accusations on the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar.

In order to give Nigerians the answers they want, we urge the Buhari Campaign Organisation to take the #BuhariChallenge and answer the following questions.

· Name one project initiated, started and completed in the last three years by the Buhari administration.
· Name one youth in President Buhari’s cabinet.
· Name one campaign promise President Buhari has kept.
· Name one Southerner heading a National Intelligence Agency under Buhari.
· Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration.
· Name one Buhari government official arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration over their many budget padding scandals.
· Name one member of the Buhari administration fingered in corruption that was fired, arrested and currently facing trial.
· Name one former President or Head of State that has not been blamed by President Buhari for the precarious state of the economy he led us into.
· Name one year that Nigeria’s GDP grew faster than her population under Buhari (for 16 years of PDP administrations, Nigeria’s GDP always grew faster than population growth).
· Name the initiatives the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria being named the world headquarters for extreme poverty under Buhari.
· Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children (13.2 million according to the United Nations Children Fund).
· Name the date the Ogoni cleanup will begin.
· Name what President Buhari has done with the ₦13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years (compared to the ₦6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years).
· Name the real owners of the Ikoyi Apartment billions.

These are the issues the Nigerian people want to hear about, not insults from a Presidency and a party that have spent three years in office only to preside over Nigeria’s first ever recession in 25 years.

We urge the Buhari administration to remember that it is this disinterest in real governance and focus on trivia that caused Bill Gates to look President Buhari in the eye and tell him that ‘your economic blueprint does not address Nigerians’ needs’.

The Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation runs an issue based campaign where refined language and cerebral arguments founded on facts are used to disseminate the vision of our candidate which is why we call on the Buhari Campaign Organisation to waste no time in taking the #BuhariChallenge in clearing the air on these knotty issues bothering the minds of Nigerians.

Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation
120, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II
Abuja
Nigeria.

Ati Buhari o, Ati Atiku o, All of them are same.

Tell us WHAT you are going to achieve, and HOW you are going to achieve them and TIME-LINES.

Forget about pointing out that the Current administration is a Failure, that we already know.

HOW does ATIKU intend to remedy the Situation?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari right now..

I say Ye Masun

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by candygist: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2018
jumpandpas:

See them.

PDP didn't do anything, that's why Nigerians voted them out. APC promised to do better than PDP. They promised change. It's left for you to tell us what APC hv achieved so far.

You want to compare 3 year to 16 years development ? That's like comparing a 3 year old child to a 1& years old child

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Emmymarvel:

He with sin should not cast a stone. As vice president for 8 years, what did Atiku do. they are all pots calling each other black.
Not a single one of them has this country at heart but for there personal gain. I don't pray he Atiku wins, but if he does win, he will
never probe, arrest or jail a single person. it will be business as usual.

You mean VP like Osibanjo?

Your constitution didn't empower them to outshine their master.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 8:39am On Oct 11, 2018
candygist:

You want to compare 3 year to 16 years development ? That's like comparing a 3 year old child to a 1& years old child

But APC and Buhari hv borrowed more money in 3yrs than PDP did in 16yrs.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Kdon2: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2018
diebuhari1:
This one pass assignment o, na project!

Atiku and his team came prepared.

Yeah! That's the kind of preparedness Nigeria need not someone that ruled alone without a cabinet for six months because he couldn't provide one shame on all Nigerians that brought this colossal woe on us including Jonathan that facilitated the coming of mumu to come and rule a sea of brilliant minds

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by afamaustin(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2018
richidinho:
very Atikulate questions
no we call this one combinatio(mostly used by Tyson combination of upper cut and down cut

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by diebuhari1: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Kdon2:

Yeah! That's the kind of preparedness Nigeria need not someone that ruled alone without a cabinet for six months because he couldn't provide one shame on all Nigerians that brought this colossal woe on us including Jonathan that facilitated the coming of mumu to come and rule a sea of brilliant minds
If Nigerians were anything close to brilliant, an animal like Buhari would never have ruled this country. Majority of Nigerians are daft.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by afamaustin(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2018
Osibanjo will still go and start blowing grammar on Tv
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Stakekay1(m): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku media team will take BMC to the cleaner, his media people are very skilful, over the years of his Presidential contest his media is well organized and issue punch line statements, I pity Buhari if he doesn't soft pedal his attack, he will be in for it.
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 8:44am On Oct 11, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lol. You too get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Coloradvantage(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2018
udemzyudex:

LOL, Buhari is campaigning against himself and not Atiku.
no wahala, let buhari address this points raised.
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Name one terrorist arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned by the Buhari administration.

Cheii! It is very sad that up till now, we haven't caught any. This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Kdon2: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2018
diebuhari1:
If Nigerians were anything close to brilliant, an animal like Buhari would never have ruled this country. Majority of Nigerians are safe.

I pray the mistake will be corrected in 2019. make the disaster of a president just leave for competent minds. we can't continue with someone living in the era of western Germany. infact that's when Nigerians should have seen it that buhari is a one chance robbery bus operating in Lagos. if you know you know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Lyoncrescent: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Can someone reach out to the APC to respond to these questions robustly grin

I am not an Atiku Fan but lets just for one second forget who is asking the questions and just focus on providing answers to the questions even if the answers will be no comment tongue

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by candygist: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2018
jumpandpas:

The price of oil market favoured Nigeria during the 16 years of PDP rule and yet pdp still went ahead to borrow such amount of money . Look at countries like dubai and Saudi. These countries made good use of market price of oil to develop their various countries and see where there are today. The development started a long time ago and not now. Why these countries were busy growing their country PDP was busy sharing money up and down with out considering the Nation. And you want me to vote pdp backbiting power ? Hell NO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2018
Coloradvantage:
no wahala, let buhari address this points raised.

Still wondering what he is going to use as his campaign point.
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by andybob(m): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2018
Useless set of people ,name this,name that,when u get there now its another story...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Lyoncrescent: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2018
candygist:

The price of oil market favoured Nigeria during the 16 years of PDP rule and yet pdp still went ahead to borrow such amount of money . Look at countries like dubai and Saudi. These countries made good use of market price of oil to develop their various countries and see where there are today. The development started a long time ago and not now. Why these countries were busy growing their country PDP was busy sharing money up and down with out considering the Nation. And you want me to vote pdp backbiting power ? Hell NO

Can you help us answer the other questions please if you can . I dont like PDP too and i campaigned heavily for buhari in 2015 but these questions require answers. Just assume its me asking not Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by jumpandpas(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
candygist:

We have seen the best of Buhari from his military days till date. He has been a failure.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by andybob(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Don't mind them,they are all the same.
ayojosh2k:

Ati Buhari o, Ati Atiku o, All of them are same.

Tell us WHAT you are going to achieve, and HOW you are going to achieve them and TIME-LINES.

Forget about pointing out that the Current administration is a Failure, that we already know.

HOW does ATIKU intend to remedy the Situation?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by justlikedat: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
I cant but sing that ' if you ask me, na who i go ask,...the matter wey you see so, e heavy for my moith....
Abeg, i don dey think, think, think since yesterday i never get answer.
Can somebody help me pleasee!?
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Arda1000(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2018
I think buhari and atiku should do a national debate live on tv,thats its done in a sane country
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by bencr7: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari must answer diz question oh!
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by bencr7: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2018
B
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Trittee: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari and China are in the final stage of negotiation...13trillion in JUST 3 years.....

Kingosytex:
so buhari has already borrowed N13 trillion in just 3 years while PDP borrowed N6 trillion in 16 years.

it is now clear to both the sai babarians and those that are labelled wailers that buhari means no good for nigeria

but wait a minute, are u sure buhari has not sold this country?
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Moukandjo: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Festy4u:
I just dey observe this thread to see any BMC member wey go come run mouth here without answering those questions!

You want us to vote in a man wey run our GDP from over $500billion in 2015 to mere $380 in 2017!
Jonathan met the GDP growth at 7.68% in 2010 & disgracefully plunged it to 2.35% in May 2015 despite the oil boom! What's your opinion on that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by candygist: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
jumpandpas:

We have seen the best of Buhari from his military days till date. He has been a failure.

Buhari did not lead Nigeria consecutively like PDP did.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by bencr7: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Emmymarvel:

He with sin should not cast a stone. As vice president for 8 years, what did Atiku do. they are all pots calling each other black.
Not a single one of them has this country at heart but for there personal gain. I don't pray he Atiku wins, but if he does win, he will
never probe, arrest or jail a single person. it will be business as usual.
We know dat he did not do anything, but apc buhari most answer diz
relevant question becuz they say they came 4 change and non of their
promises came to past, remember it is d same apc that say if 2years
they did not do anything will should stone them....
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by justlikedat: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2018
Moukandjo:

Jonathan met the GDP growth at 7.68% in 2010 & disgracefully plunged it to 2.35% in May 2015 despite the oil boom! What's your opinion on that?
Is that your answer?

Final answer or you need a life line?
Re: Atiku Campaign Issues The #BuhariChallenge To President Buhari by Moukandjo: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Daft questions! Worst of it all is that the daft PDPigss & IPIGs here are exited by the dumb questions!
Why will you even be asking Buhari to name one terrorist that has been convicted when a simple Google search would have cured their ignorance! Nawa!
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/45-boko-haram-members-convicted-jailed-31-years/

http://thenationonlineng.net/court-convicts-205-boko-haram-members-2/

https://punchng.com/22-year-old-bharam-commander-jailed-60-years-for-terrorism/

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Election: "I Didn't Ask Obaseki To Return To APC After Win" - Ize-Iyamu / Cyclist Conceals 340 Rounds Of Ammunition Inside Garri, Lands In Police Net / How Nigeria ‘lost’ Hundreds Of Generals To Early Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.