Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed (25070 Views)

APC Primary: Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Bola Tinubu / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku, Saraki, Wike Emerge As Top Three Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by OhiOfIhima: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
We were deceived in 2014 but not anymore... Lia Mohammed, Your father left leg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by ajebuter(f): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Baba....ls it your 'sordid corruption' ni?

Even if Atiku is wearing American Prison uniform, l am going to atikulate..

Shebi una defended NEPA certificate in 2015?

Oya come and sue me for being an atikuulator

Una think say na only una Buhari zombies get craze for head abi?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by AnanseK(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Obasanjo on Atiku
[color=#990000][/color]
"I settled for Atiku Abubakar. Some of the reasons were he worked hard for the project, he never indicated interest in the job to me, he had worked closely with Shehu Yar'Adua and Shehu never passed any adverse comment on him,he had been elected as a Governor which already put him on the pedestal to move up politically, but he had been short- changed in the election that would have put M.K.O.Abiola in power, and he seemed to have some national outreach.
What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
May be some of these traits and poor attributes are not easy to see until you work with the person concerned. And those who should tell would keep quite so that they would not be accused of running others down .
For instance until later, when a distinguished chief from Bauchi pointed out to me the value of pedigree, queried Atiku's pedigree and blamed me for making a wrong choice, I did not pay attention to Atiku's parental background.
Furthermore until all efforts to help Atiku change had failed- and having stumbled upon a report of inquiry carried out on him- I asked one of my predecessors why he did not inform me of how bad the report was and he said that he though I knew.
He said, " This was a man I wanted to dismiss and jail but for the intervention of Shagaya and Shehu Yar'Adua. ". I took him at face value. However if his appointment was an error, I fully accepted responsibility for the genuine mistake.
And knowing all that I discovered about him, what would have been an unpardonable mistake and sin against God would have been to foist him on Nigeria."

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by ajetlove: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oga lie lie...You have started again abi....continue...

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by andyanders: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Look at this foolish man ranting and talking of corruption here as if APC is a saint. All of you are Pen Robbers and nothing less than that. Kettle calling pot black. Let Nigerians vote for Atiku now because apc has failled us. I vote for Buhari of APC last ellection, but since they have failled us with sucking the blood of innocent Nigerians and the pressidiency did nothing, he should go and let Atiku rule and if he fails, he will be voted out the next time.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Rival(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
When will these people stop this corruption campaign against our next president, Atiku Abubakar? It is stale and no longer selling! A corruption riddled Atiku is better for Nigeria than what we have today! A government that uprooted and destroyed every semblance of progress and planted poverty and misery is not one that should be endured for 4 more years!

Atiku is our new president! Learn to live with this fact!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Konze70: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shameless Lai
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by DMBZ(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
I stand with Atiku no matter the lies coming from the number one united nations lying council.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Queenserah26(f): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Baba, we don hear
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Klington: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oga linus

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
The only true democrat of northern extraction is atiku. I remember him stopping obasanjo from his 3rd time bid, the move which obj and his cronies will never forgive him for. Atiku is Mr wazobia. He's more qualified than pmb.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Praktikals:

Is he aware of your existence?

i don't give a Bleep, about him or you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by technicallyrich(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
If these election goes free and fair,then even me,will win buhari.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by GSA01: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
After drawing from the ECA, Minister of State for Finance, Bashir Yuguda, said the balance in the account had dropped further from $4.1 billion to about $1.34 billion at the moment.

But Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said in Lagos on Tuesday that the economic indicators show there are tougher times ahead.

Though she said the country’s External Reserves rose from $36.6billion at the end of June to $39.48billion by October 16, and the balance in the Sovereign Wealth Fund at $1.55billion, accruals from oil exports have been poor.

According to her, Nigeria would begin to feel the impact of the dropping oil prices at the international oil market, which commenced since the first half of the year.

“The country must brace up for tougher times ahead”, she said. “We need to review our expenditures and build economic buffers through budgets that would be based on modest oil prices.” Okonjo-Iweala 2014

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by GSA01: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
GSA01:
After drawing from the ECA, Minister of State for Finance, Bashir Yuguda, said the balance in the account had dropped further from $4.1 billion to about $1.34 billion at the moment.

But Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala said in Lagos on Tuesday that the economic indicators show there are tougher times ahead.

Though she said the country’s External Reserves rose from $36.6billion at the end of June to $39.48billion by October 16, and the balance in the Sovereign Wealth Fund at $1.55billion, accruals from oil exports have been poor.

According to her, Nigeria would begin to feel the impact of the dropping oil prices at the international oil market, which commenced since the first half of the year.

“The country must brace up for tougher times ahead”, she said. “We need to review our expenditures and build economic buffers through budgets that would be based on modest oil prices.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/171145-brace-tougher-times-ahead-okonjo-iweala-tells-nigerians.html

SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL GO AHEAD AND BLAME BUHARI AND THAT HIS GOVERNMENT HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING DESPITE ALL THIS!!![b][/b]
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by samafooo: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
And when atiku was in APC he was not corrupt? Apc go get some sense

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by FAVOUR13: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Shut up! An old idiotic he got...... Mister of Fake News and Propaganda, Federal Republic of Autocratic Pigs � and Cow �
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by capatainrambo: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pilot4Airbus:
Ediot
lol
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by andyanders: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Rival:
When will these people stop this corruption campaign against our next president, Atiku Abubakar? It is stale and no longer selling! A corruption riddled Atiku is better for Nigeria than what we have today! A government that uprooted and destroyed every semblance of progress and planted poverty and misery is not one that should be endured for 4 more years!

Atiku is our new president! Learn to live with this fact!
exactly on point. A half dead Atiku is better a healthy PMB. Apc should get out of the system.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Isobug: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
We like it like that...

Lie Mohammed, leing since 2013

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by justy15: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Very soon you will go back to your revered position as opposition spokesman cos that's your calling but as for Atiku, we are determined to the agenda despite your propaganda

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Redhot111(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku, I honestly don't like wat you are doing ooo. How could you be giving the lifeless gang heart attack as if it doesn't matter. 10% heart attack would hv been OK but u choose to give them 100% dose of it. You want baba Bu to die b4 December? I beg small small ooo

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Cindy08: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
Why are they all afraid of atiku

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by truthstands01: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Leave Atiku for us. We like him. You are not the one to determine for us. We'll decide for ourselves come 2019. I prefer PDP corruption with a bagbof rice N7000 and N6000 to fill my car fuel tank in 2014 under Jonathan than your propaganda government with a bag of rice at N18,000 and N12,000 now to fill my car fuel tank. Lai..can't you see the difference is too much. Atiku has more than 50,000 Nigerians under his pay role, how many has your pay master Buhari employed all his life? Rather, millions have lost their jobs.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Smile4daddy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
klax:

Who caused you and who problem? And you and who is*us*?

Buhari caused the problem in Nigeria so no forgiveness for him same way he maliciously with all manners of lies booted gej out of power will be given to him. Buhari must go down.

I have said it before if shekau of boko haram *Mr live and bever die* come out to contest I will prefer him to Buhari. I grew up hating Buhari with passion because I knew him well.
Imagine you grew up hating somebody with passion just for no reasons and you will be expecting to achieve something good under his leadership.

You're on the side of HATE / the path that will went to Hell fire dats why you not seeing reason to vote PMB over again.
Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Respect55(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
So this one no be hate speech ni ?

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Agbalanze(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2018
We have tested Mr Integrity, he failed. We want to test "Mr corruption" now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Abimbola198212: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pls let that time come..Atiku all the way in 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by Jermat20(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Every sane Nigeria is #ATIKULATED#

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by anytexy: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Why did APC clear Atiku in 2014 for primaries, knowing fully well he was corrupt ?
You get time for lair Mohamed. He can only decieve the gullible ones and zombies not me.

1 Like

Re: PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed by anytexy: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jermat20:
Every sane Nigeria is #ATIKULATED#
You can say that again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / Adamu Garba Returns To APC / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.