Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

#FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo (30321 Views)

Yinka Badmus Arrested For Wearing Dreadlocks / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos / Apostle Joetino Peters Odidi Attacked In Edo On Orders Of OKUMABGE (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by matrixme(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
.Police Anti Kidnapping Unit? So much to see under daddy Buhari's regime
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by saydfact(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
HE IS A FREE MAN NOW

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FreeBhadoosky?src=tren&data_id=tweet%3A1050035800732327936
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Tonimordred(m): 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Am nt surprise if a president can arest som1 dat protestin
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by festus2905(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
QuitNotice:
FTC!

He should call his lawyer nah. We are usually quick to attack the police, but we can teach them lessons if they mess with us.
Who is this one
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Mopolchi: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
lol grin grin[quote author=nabegibeg post=71960970][/quote]
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by beresponsible(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

Your name na "Bhadoosky" undecided

Go prove your "Badness" to those murderous zombies in black grin
influencer who Bhadoosky influence? Can he not influence the police to release him?

1 Like

Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
what da hell is an Influencer? shocked Is that supposed to be a job description or an Occupation? ,
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Joystark(f): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
gypsey:
what da hell is an Influencer? shocked Is that supposed to be a job description or an Occupation? ,

Both. Seems you don't know the world has gone digital. People are making legit money from stuff like that.
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by zabuur: 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
please free my brother oooooooooooo
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Joystark:

Both. Seems you don't know the world has gone digital. People are making legit money from stuff like that.
Maybe only in Nigeria, Never heard of such over here. but you still haven't explained what exactly an influencer means? grin

What does an Influencer do? what does stuff like that mean?

what happened to the Good old Doctor, Engineer, Nurse, Air hostess or pilot?

1 Like

Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Joystark(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
gypsey:
Maybe only in Nigeria, but you still haven't explained what exactly and influencer means? grin

What does an Influencer do? what does stuff like that mean?

what happened to the Good old Doctor, Engineer, Nurse, Air hostess or pilot?

Oya see the definition I saw on net

An influencer is an individual who has the power to affect purchase decisions of others because of his/her authority, knowledge, position or relationship with his/her audience. An individual who has a following in a particular niche, which they actively engage with.

eg, Toke, Williams Ochemba, Maraji... these ones are social media influencers.
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Ademat7(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
He has been released from police custody

Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Joystark:

Oya see the definition I saw on net

An influencer is an individual who has the power to affect purchase decisions of others because of his/her authority, knowledge, position or relationship with his/her audience. An individual who has a following in a particular niche, which they actively engage with.

eg, Toke, Williams Ochemba, Maraji... these ones are social media influencers.
Really? this is the definition you saw on the net, so how do they make money as you Asserted earlier?

What kinda qualifictions do one need to become an Influencer?? grin how much money can they make?, Na you talk say dem dey make lot of money oo! tongue.

i have never heard of these people you have mentioned.
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Joystark(f): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
gypsey:
Really? this is the definition you saw on the net, so how do they make money as you Asserted earlier?

What kinda qualifictions do one need to become an Influencer?? grin how much money can they make?, Na you talk say dem dey make lot of money oo! tongue.

i have never heard of these people you have mentioned.

Find something you like doing, keep doing it, share on social media. God on your side, you might gain massive followership and relevance.
Then ppl will start paying you to post stuff about their brand and business.
Maraji has come out to say she makes #500k-1m per post.
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Joystark:

Find something you like doing, keep doing it, share on social media. God on your side, you might gain massive followership and relevance.
Then ppl will start paying you to post stuff about their brand and business.
Maraji has come out to say she makes #500k-1m per post.
Sounds like chasing wind to me, There is nothing better than a Regular paid Job. like the one i am doing Driving delivery truck Around Europe for 10 Hours per day £30 per hour. 5 days a week. and one don't need God for that.

Have you thought of becoming an Influencer? i think you will do well as one, you are very pretty.

I wouldn't wanna keep ending up in jail like this guy either. grin
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Jarus(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
See his whatsapp status updates.didn't know he was arrested.
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by ogtavia(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bhadoosky was about three years ahead of me in UNI. COrrect guy.
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by abbeynism(m): 12:46am On Oct 11, 2018
gypsey:
Sounds like chasing wind to me, There is nothing better than a Regular paid Job. like the one i am doing Driving delivery truck Around Europe for 10 Hours per day £30 per hour. 5 days a week. and one don't need God for that.

Have you thought of becoming an Influencer? i think you will do well as one, you are very pretty.

All you have been asking is to show off your earning as a truck driver.

Your yearly earning is someone else monthly earning.

Accept the fact they are making good money without the the shore of the country.

Shalom!
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Luminee(f): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Your wife gan sef, how could she not tell you she was with the police, if she had, you'd have called your lawyer while on your way to meet her - Only two things can kill a man, Women and Money.
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Instead of cornerstone college in ondo should respond to the issue. They are using the police.
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Joystark(f): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
gypsey:

Never thought about it o. I don't think that's my calling
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Joystark:

Never thought about it o. I don't think that's my calling
maybe you should, how would you know if you don"t try?

What does "calling" means? you people come out with all kinda phrases that i don't understand
Re: #FreeBhadoosky: Hakeem Badmus Arrested On Orders Of Cornerstone College, Ondo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
abbeynism:

All you have been asking is to show off your earning as a truck driver.

Your yearly earning is someone else monthly earning.

Accept the fact they are making good money without the the shore of the country.

Shalom!
i don't remember having a conversation with you.

And oh! i am also a drug dealer too, and i was born in london.
forget other people's yearly or monthly income. how much is your monthly income? grin i am sure it's Not enough to buy a good pair of shoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi / Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects / Chilling Confessions Of High-Profile Edo Kidnap Suspects (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.