Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects (30312 Views)

Nigerian Boy Jailed For Carrying Out Acid Attack Robberies In London. Photos / The Shocking Similarities Of The Bank Robberies In Offa And Iwo / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Ctorch: 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
The Police in Ogun State have made some arrests in the wake of a crisis that broke out in Ifo local government area of Ogun state as a result of supremacy battle between two rival cult groups.

What seemed a mere clash on Friday, April 10, degenerated into robberies and other criminal activities thus prompting steeper measures to be taken by the Police Force to get the situation under control.

The state’s police command in a bid to nip the crisis at its bud deployed a large number of policemen including SARS, anti cultist unit, anti-kidnapping units as well as conventional policemen were drawn from all adjoining police stations in the area under the command of the Area Commander, ACP Monday Agbonika to restore normalcy and bring the hoodlums to book.

In compliance with the directives of the commissioner of police, the teams moved into the area and embarked on aggressive and intelligence-based patrol of the entire area of Ifo, Owode Ijako, Joju, Ijoko, and Agbado area.

Their efforts yielded positive results as five of the hoodlums were apprehended in the Ijako area of Sango Ota.

Those apprehended include Lucky (m 22), Badmus Sodiq (m’ 27), Showumi Femi (m’ 21), Adeagbo Adewumi (m’ 22) and Agboola Femi (m’ 21).

The patrol team also moved to Winners church area along Idiroko road where another suspect Adekunle Okeoye (m’ 23) was arrested with a brand new locally made short gun loaded with five live cartridges and assorted charms.

Also, the operatives extended their operations to Araromi community in Agbado where three other suspects namely Sulaiman Ogunbiyi, aka Absorver federal, Saminu Adamu and Nasiru Umar were arrested with facemask and assorted charms.

Earlier, ten of the hoodlums had been picked up at various locations in Ifo, Kajola and Ososun areas of Ifo local government by SARS operatives.

Meanwhile, the commissioner of police CP Kenneth Ebrimson has ordered that all the arrested suspects be transferred to special anti-robbery squads SARS for discreet investigation. He equally ordered the continuation of the operation until the last of the hoodlums is arrested.

The CP, therefore, appealed to members of the public not to be unnecessarily apprehensive as the command will continue to do everything within its power to ensure that the good people of Ogun state enjoy adequate security during and after this trying period in the country.

He also enjoined them to reach out to the command through the control room number 08081770416 whenever they are in distress.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/12/police-arrest-suspects-following-crisis-in-ifo-area-of-ogun-state/?fbclid=IwAR0g3jr_moJlxuOWAdArqTojB9cmhCKmw7pIWYjYNw9ADq5q4lR9TvGpTBg

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Who are these guys on the pictures?

Are they the criminals?

Need to know.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by chatinent: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
These people are terrorists!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by zionmde: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
bring them to Yaba
Coro fall on all of dem
foools
people are still stupid in d face of this problem all of us are going through. In fact Abba kyari or Chef chi should just cough into their mouths. useless people.

23 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by nifemi25(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
I hope they won't release this guys soon...

4 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by PureGoldh(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
See as their faces dey like hippopotamus yansh..

Dem will not do legit hustle....others go hustle finish,Dem go come swerve em funds

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by scrolldown88: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Irresponsibility heartless people.

Stupid ass cheap thugs. You claim hard guy but look how you shaking like a bitch. Niggas are so cheap they snitching about other niggas unprovoked, just so they'll escape punishment or not have to face it alone. What a cheap ass cult.

If you want to be a hard guy, why don't you shut the Bleep up when you're caught and take the beating like the man you claim to be

I don't understand the moral behind joining all the low life cult. Zero gain. Just take a look at their number 1 looking like a scavenger.

Again if you know you want to make a living by inflicting pain on people, then you should train your in the act of receiving pain when caught. I don't get why you'd enjoy inflicting pain on your fellow human persons, but the moment you're caught you talk and act as though you are a softy.

People should learn to take what they give. If you love giving out pain, then also learn to take pain. If you love giving out love, then you should embrass love when it's given back to you.
If you give out hate, learn to take hate.

It's a pity to see a so called lion go down like a sheep.

Hard guy my bloody

13 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kill them ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Uncleolembe(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you Father

4 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by mondbest(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
My friends in Ogun state are sharing their experience with and I was just gripped with fear, this clouts are really terrorizing that area man, making everyone uncomfortable because you don't know the next house they will go and rub.

I think though some of them still indulge in this because of the current economic state of the country

2 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nairafame1: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by sibepoc(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
It was a cult clash? I thought it was a case of robbery. That Badmus Sodiq (27) na agbaya.. Others are between age range 21-23, na him come be 27years for their midst

13 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by BackToBase: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hg
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by seanwilliam(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Make dem pack dem for one cell without food for 4 weeks

7 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Something in my heart of heart tells me that almost all those caught ain't real-time robbers...
Come to think of it.. how could over 200 Young boys and even girls gather to be robbers, it a huge crowd to get, some people don't don't even have up to half of that member in their churches or mosques (kidding)..
Well I don't say they are all Innocent, they need to face the penalty..
But put your self in a condition that you only have a source of income, (which is a daily hustle earning) which most of these guys depend, then government lock the system down.. ideally give me a practical way to survive?,, even if those guys are begging for food on street, most people will look them like they are jobless and won't even help them at the end after looking them diagustively, how do you wanna survive Hunger is a great weapon,
I remember years back when I was hungry and starving for almost 2days, I almost wanna die (it was that day I practically know hunger can kill for real) practicalize it if you doubt... Stay 3days without eating.
I blame this half-done government..
Imagine!! over 200 youths and teeengers on the street to steal from people,, I tell you 95% of them do it out of hunger not laziness...
Hunger will make you do the extreme of things. Just thank God for the provision you have, and for his sustainability..

My pain is when buhari(I need to hold someone responsible) directed that money should be disbursed to registered or selected vulnerable and poor people, are you telling me that they are the only one who are the citizen of Nigeria.. so buhari is not responsible for others not selected in this group by their local government?. That is partialty!!
Most of these people voted for you BUHARI!! every life of each citizen is your responsibility!, that's the oath you took, no one force you to take the office!!
Now people will say I have personal issue with the president, hell no!!
Practically tell me how has the government be of support to the ordinary man around you during this lockdown in feeding most importantly!! Forget electricity, good roads, or equipped medical consumables, they are important but that's not the priority in the middle of a lockdown like this!!
Fine!!, the boys would face the wrath of the law. But note, if things continue this way: then expect a bigger one in days to coming during this lockdown..
An expecting attackers lolzzz
I just have to pour out my heart on this issue.

4 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Kizzygentle: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
V
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by waynejesus: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ogun state is now a zombie land
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
angry Those apprehended include Lucky OLANIYI (m 22), Badmus Sodiq (m’ 27), Showumi Femi (m’ 21), Adeagbo Adewumi (m’ 22) and Agboola Femi (m’ 21) (Afonja twenties men squad) grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Nukilia: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
They should be given amnesty and sent abroad to study grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by StrikeBack(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
grin
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by praiseneo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Abulegba needs security ASAP please help us

7 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by RexTramadol1: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dem still plenty o

Police no worry

We sef go join u to bring dem down

Na pikin wey say him mama no go rest, him sef no go sleep .
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by Slawormir: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by oloriLFC(f): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
These ones are a tiny fraction of the number of those disturbing us

3 Likes

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by jikins(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nigeria Police Force self. Always reacting, they don't have a single proactive bone in their body. Even their reaction time self is appalling. A wise police force should have informants in these gangs that will give heads up to potential attacks like these.

But no all they know is to harass people upandan and collect illegal taxes from hard working people.

1 Like

Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by ceejay80s(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
I thought they arrested last week?
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by shogsman(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Assorted charms, that's a new one for me
Re: Cult Clash, Robberies In Ifo Ogun: Police Arrest Suspects by lionness(f): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Who are these guys on the pictures?

Are they the criminals?

no they are 12 disciples.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Lagos Drug Baron, Seizes Cocaine, Millions Of Naira / Lady Arrested While Dedicating A Stolen Child In Church / DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.