Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (27332 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Olisa Agbakoba Applauds President Tinubu On Floating The Naira And Subsidy / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by CCSN: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
2 oldies, the pair is a minus
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Ategberoson(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
agbakoba your people say Na you again o, dem don drop NOi and peter obi, hope Nnamdi KANU is not next grin

very funny people. atikulating and ipobating product of political suicidal grin
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by milemimi93(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
madamgrace:
For those people who may not know the man Olisa Agbakoba, here is a collection of 10 reasons why Atiku Abubakar should adopt him as his running mate.

Google is also your best friend. You can verify these facts.

1. He has been a key leader in the country's pro-democratic movement, and is the President of AfroNet, an international NGO dedicated to furthering the human rights cause in Nigeria.

2. He is also the founder of Nigeria's foremost human rights organization, the Civil Liberties Organisation (CLO)

3. He was a defender for the Civil Rights activist, Ken Saro-Wiwa who was executed and was arrested several times because of his pro - democratic activities.

4. Olisa Agbakoba is from Onitsha, Anambra state which is the South East geo-political zone of Nigeria.

4. He holds a masters’ degree from the London school of Economics and Political Science. He is well-grounded in economic policy formulation.

5. He was an active member of the National Conference of 2014.

6. He is someone with a proven track record of competence, character and integrity. This was proven as he rejected the 12 million naira honorarium paid to him by the federal government for attending the 2014 CONFAB citing that the masses needed that money to put into good use instead of being handed out to few individuals.

7. Agbakoba is an experienced Leader, a former President of the Nigerian Bar Association and businessman.

8. He has the burning desire to leave a footprint in the sands of time.

9. Agbakoba is reputed to put in place a blueprint for the effective running of Nigerian Bar Association.

10. As a vice president, Olisa Agbakoba will not be a figurehead. He will chair the economic team; provide visionary leadership and sound direction for the economy.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7926035_img20181009125336_jpega819123a9e907c7a73380f01311f4ef8

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
labusinessguide:
We need a strategic economist, and someone who understands the complexity of Nigerian territory when it comes to employment, investment, and the vast untapped resources in Nigeria.

We need a vice president who will set up the best economic team to open up the frontiers for Nigerians to create multiple sources of income even while we're in Nigeria.

And I see all these in NOI, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala or Peter Obi.

We're tired of promises, and we're also done with Chain-ge.

We need a Nigeria where we will be proud of, and also smile to bank without needing to use Paylater or other borrowers app.
and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala did all dis as minister of finance? Nigerians are d real problem of Nigeria. I'm not going to vote for Buhari next yr, but don't sell dis Atiku/Okonjo stuff to wise Nigerians. This people av no solution to our problems.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Pavarottii(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hopium:
If Okonjo Iweala will agree to fight alongside Atiku as the VP, it will be good. If not, I wish it will be Peter Obi.

But weather Sai baba or Atikulate, I'm not seeing any viable option. It all seems like 2014 all over again!

... Like WTF is wrong with Nigeria politicians?

Atiku is not telling us what he will do to move Nigeria forward. Na so Buhari start in 2014, see where we are today and he is still blaming the opposition.

Honestly he hasn't done anything or say something to convince me that he is the Messiah!

Like play, like play, this Atiku too go dey blame APC government if he wins the election. Me I'm tired of this "your government is corrupt" rhetorics. Tell us your plan. What's your econmics plan for Nigeria? You talk say you go create jobs, how will you do it; what is your plan? How do you plan to diversify the Nigeria economic? What's your plan to solve insecurity? What's your plan to solve the issue of nepotism and tribalism? What's your plan to...?

What's the fu*king plan? I don't want to hear promises. There is a difference between a plan and a promise. A plan will tell us how you intend to deliver on your promises.

Same system, same politicians, same story.

I fear for the worse after 2019, whether this Atiku or Buhari wins because it's seems like this one too don't have any plan. He has been aiming for the presidential post for ages, and here he is using the old APC gimmicks that brought them into power: playing the accusation and blaming game.

And see Nigerians playing the same emotional games that brought bubu into power. "We want the better devil," "anything but Jonathan," "even if Atiku stole from me, I and my family are voting for him", so we said in 2015. Abi we've forgotten so soon?

After going through hell, we said we want young bloods to run the affairs of this country befause we are tired of the old cargoes but here we are masturbating because of a 72 year old Atiku and celebrating his percieved 2019 victory over the 75 year old Sai Baba. Don't we remember history; have we not suffered enough; we no dey tire ni?

On a serious note, what's Atiku plan? And no one should tell me the "those with plans what have they done!" Why should I vote for th
e old man? - I wish to know.
Oya vote for buhari nau...
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by gidiz(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Akinwumi "Akin" Adesina is the President of the African Development Bank. He previously served as Nigeria's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.[2] Until his appointment as Minister in 2010, he was Vice President of Policy and Partnerships for the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA).[3] In 2015, he was elected as the President of the African Development Bank. He was the first Nigerian to hold the post . this is my man.....

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Hopium: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pavarottii:

Oya vote for buhari nau...

Mumu. You no Sabi read abi?

Are you blind to see where I wrote that both Atiku and Buhari aren't viable options.

Ode!
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Seunpaul01(m): 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
Take Alakoba as running mate Hmm,, no come complain when he spoil things for him o.

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by VULCAN(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pls delete Oteh

You are moved by her good looks and her accent.

Ask any old player in the Stock Exchange, she was a disastrous leader.

KanwuliaMama:
Nice pair!
But I need a WOMAN!

Okonjo-Iweala or OTEH!!!! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N076SeLXPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uzuJCKInCU

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by VULCAN(m): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
And all the people you have offended will pay you back

Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish

Buhari till 2023 I must vote buhari it's payback time y'all must continue to suffer
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Built2last: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Almunjid:

Please let’s not Vote anyone older than Nigeria (58) ...
*Youths Wake Up ...*
: If a man who bribed delegates with 42bn naira becomes PRESIDENT.
*"A TI KU"* We are dead!

Show me an evidence he spent this figure you quoted a d I will believe and follow your advice

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Isgod1111: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
ozodigboo:
Jeez ! I now know APC is desperate.
countless faceless Apc idiats trying to suggest what will bring Atiku's downfall.
Which one is Agbakoba ? lol

his options are Peter Obi.....Okonjo Iweala.....Soluudo....Ekweremadu

if he must go SW, then Akinwummi Adesina
Some of you guys will be hypertensive when PMB is declare winner of the presidential election. Let's wait and see.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by dahnimoh(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
I suggest Ngozi Okonjo iweala because she has many advantages:

1--First female vice president

2--Tested and trusted hand

3--Seasoned Economist

4--Internationall recognised and sought after by IMF,WORLD BANK and other international bodies

5--She is a no nonsense woman

6--Dual identity of South East and South South

7--She is ready to serve

8--She can garner majority of female votes

But if that fails,Peter Obi is next on the line

Let us Atikulate well because any mistake at this stage can not be reversed.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by dahnimoh(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Built2last:

Show me an evidence he spent this figure you quoted a d I will believe and follow your advice

APC people and hypocrisy.

We won't vote anybody above 58 but we will vote Buhari who is 75.

Since Atiku came onboard, there has been confusion in the camp of the enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by nurusystem(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
is a pity to those atheiveculate Buhari will defeat those Atheiveculate one hand
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Favourekene(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
These politician are not so different from yahoo boys.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by WIZDOM081(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
No body like BUHARI and OSINBAJO in PDP

They av been looking for running mate like chibok girls.

You people should wait till next time 2019 isn't for PDP

Sai Baba ×2
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Cyriloha(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Sannisege:
If Atiku likes he should pick all Igbos as his VP, he will still lose in 2019.

Is night in Nigeria now shaaa so tomorrow morning go and use all the likes and shares to collect money for bank

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by slimfit1(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2018
See why Yoruba and Igbo people can't get on. Igbo people are bankrupt in moral values. Oteh really
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by saintaustine(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2018
We should be looking out for a technocrat, Economist.

Been a leader in a professional body does not make one a very good leader when it comes to national planning and development.

We should be looking out for someone
who can turn the present situation around for the interest of the populace.

Okojo-ewela would be my preferred choice for that position.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Anduku: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2018
Why is everyone hustling to become Atiku VP?
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by Pavarottii(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Hopium:

Mumu. You no Sabi read abi?

Are you blind to see where I wrote that both Atiku and Buhari aren't viable options.

Ode!
U r d d real Ode for not knowing that he is the only option aside buhari.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by naijapage(f): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Sannisege:
If Atiku likes he should pick all Igbos as his VP, he will still lose in 2019.

May God of ALPH LUKAU Help us .. You are just a Co ........

Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by KanwuliaMama: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
VULCAN:
Pls delete Oteh

You are moved by her good looks and her accent.

Ask any old player in the Stock Exchange, she was a disastrous leader.

Really? embarassed
Ok oooooooooo cheesy
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by edupedia: 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
ATMCARD2:
I care not to know where Atiku picks his VP,am only after Buhari's return to Daura by fire by force.Its a National duty to send him back.As for Atiku i will support you with all i have and from me,be rest assured with 50,000 votes.ATIKU2019

....well done.....keep wasting your time...
Re: 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate by ATMCARD2(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
edupedia:

....well done.....keep wasting your time...
Who is this Jambite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pantami Blocks Twitter Users Who Questioned Silence On Zamfara, Katsina Killings / Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted / Oshiomhole Forecloses Automatic Tickets For Kogi, Bauchi, Kaduna Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.