Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido (55340 Views)

Kingtblackhoc: Oritsefemi Wants To Snatch Maami Igabgbo From Me / Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by ivslim(m): 1:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Wanna work easy at home and earn good cash? Join me here!

https:///0vWimw3taU
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:14am On Oct 11, 2018
OneSentence:
I think it's his grammar that's the big turn off
Not the grammar. But the report claim its because He is not a top personality. If he is and his grammar is poor chances are she will seduce him just as she did to Davido
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by ddeola: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Who tell you say Davido dey look dat side. He don chop comot grin grin grin grin

In fact, the guy don help Sophia situation make she no look Davido side again as "Assurance" don take over cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by Hizeey: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2018
franchasng:
But true musicians and actors and all the entertainment celebrities don't have money compared to many coded guys doing business on lowkey at Alaba Intl market, Ladipo spare parts market, Trade Fair, ASPAMDA market, Balogun, Ikeja Computer Village market and lots more. like G boys Some of them can buy all the celebrities and their entire family cheesy

These guys own the big mansions u see at Nicon town near Lekki, VGC, Okota, Amuwo Odofin, etc, etc but u won't know because they don't appear on TV like these celebrities.

Basketmouth and most of these Naija celebs don't usually lodge when they travel abroad for tour, most times these guys accommodate them while they hype themselves on social media, anyway its called Showbiz sha, so its part of their business branding cool
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by CAPSLOCKED: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2018
missCAPS:
If she doesn't like him, must she show us? Or she just wants us to know that men still follow her..
Even Dolly Parton still has men crushing on her undecided

SSHHHH... DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW I'M CRUSHING ON OLD GRANNY DOLLY. grin
Re: Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido by missCAPS: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SSHHHH... DON'T LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW I'M CRUSHING ON OLD GRANNY DOLLY. grin

I have safe competition then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) / Chika Ike Releases New Pictures / Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.