Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! (7527 Views)

Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Very essential message
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2018
jesusjnr:
AUDIO: SOUND BITES FROM HELL BY SCIENTISTS IN SIBERIA

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

'The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there,' stated Dr Azzacov, the manager of the project in remote Siberia.

'The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth's center. 'The calculations indicate the given temperature was about 1,100 degrees Celsius, or over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit,' Azzacov pointed out. 'This is far more then we expected. It seems almost like an inferno of fire is brutally going on in the center of the earth.

'The last discovery was nevertheless the most shocking to our ears, so much so that the scientists are afraid to continue the project. We tried to listen to the earth's movements at certain intervals with supersensitive microphones, which were let down through the hole. What we heard turned those logically thinking scientists into a trembling ruins. It was a sometimes a weak, but high pitched sound which we thought to be coming from our own equipment,' explained Dr Azzacov.

'But after some adjustments we comprehended that indeed the sound came from the earth's interior. We could hardly believe our own ears. We heard a human voice, screaming in pain. Even though one voice was discernible, we could hear thousands, perhaps millions, in the background, of suffering souls screaming. After this ghastly discovery, about half of the scientists quit because of fear. Hopefully, that which is down there will stay there,' Dr Azzacov added.

'What really unnerved the Soviets, apart from the voice recordings, was the appearance that same night of a fountainhead of luminous gas shooting up from the drill site, and out of the midst of this incandescent cloud pillar a brilliant being with bat wings revealed itself with the words (in Russian): 'I have conquered,' emblazoned against the dark Siberian sky.

'The incident was absolutely unreal; the Soviets cried out in terror,' says Mr. Nummedal. Later that night, he saw ambulance crews circulating in the community. A driver he knew told him that they had been told to sedate everybody with a medication known to erase short term memory. The Soviets use this drug in the treatment of shock victims.

Dr. Azzacove "As a communist I don’t believe in heaven or the Bible but as a scientist I now believe in hell," said Dr. Azzacove. "Needless to say we were shocked to make such a discovery. But we know what we saw and we know what we heard. And we are absolutely convinced that we drilled through the gates of Hell!"

Dr. Azzacove continued, ". . .the drill suddenly began to rotate wildly, indicating that we had reached a large empty pocket or cavern. Temperature sensors showed a dramatic increase in heat to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit."

"We lowered a microphone, designed to detect the sounds of plate movements down the shaft. But instead of plate movements we heard a human voice screaming in pain! At first we thought the sound was coming from our own equipment."

"But when we made adjustments our worst suspicions were confirmed. The screams weren’t those of a single human, they were the screams of millions of humans!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0

LMFAO! I came because I had a feeling this already debunked hoax is what you would present as the " by scientists "proof. Oh my days, you guys are so fucking gullible.

This is hoax that has been propagating since at least the late 80s. It is not real so stop spreading fake news.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_to_Hell_hoax

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-well-to-hell/
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2018
LordReed:

LMFAO! I came because I had a feeling this already debunked hoax is what you would present as the " by scientists "proof. Oh my days, you guys are so fucking gullible.

This is hoax that has been propagating since at least the late 80s. It is not real so stop spreading fake news.

What else do you need to believe, to be there yourself? The truth is that you don't want to believe it, because you could easily believe the hoax that says it was a hoax without even verifying it, if true or not. For those scientists, whose identities and also the particular project concerned with its location have all been verified, also saw it as a hoax as the likes of you do before that incident completely changed their view. Good thing they didn't have to be inside first. So you can keep LMFAOing and you will surely soon be CMFAOing like those in there.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by LordReed(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2018
jesusjnr:
What else do you need to believe, to be there yourself? The truth is that you don't want to believe it, because you could easily believe the hoax that says it was a hoax without even verifying it, if true or not. For those scientists, whose identities and also the particular project concerned with its location have all been verified, also saw it as a hoax as the likes of you do before that incident completely changed their view. Good thing they didn't have to be inside first. So you can keep LMFAOing and you will surely soon be CMFAOing like those in there.

I believed it at some point in the past. In fact when it first came out in the late 80s I believed it. I was even still a believer when I discovered it was a hoax. The earth is 6000+km in radius, how is it sensible that only 12 miles(19.312 kilometres) down is where hell is or whatever? The earth crust alone is 35km deep so you would believe hell is within the earth crust?

Its a bullshit story that even Christians have discovered to be a hoax. Even just looking at the way it started should be enough to satisfy you that it's a hoax.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
LordReed:

I believed it at some point in the past. In fact when it first came out in the late 80s I believed it. I was even still a believer when I discovered it was a hoax. The earth is 6000+km in radius, how is it sensible that only 12 miles(19.312 kilometres) down is where hell is or whatever? The earth crust alone is 35km deep...
I know that one day you'd certainly confirm that hell is real, i just hope that it's not from inside. That's why we're going thru all stress to prevent such from happening. What do you think you would lose even if it's really a hoax? However on the flip side just imagine what you stand to lose. So going by the what you stand to lose in that respect, i suggest you take it with a pinch of salt even if you don't yet believe it, still do what you need to do so as not to end up there. So that if it was indeed a hoax as you say, then you'd easily move on, but if true, you be glad that you didn't have to be inside as many do to believe it.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by LordReed(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
jesusjnr:
I know that one day you'd certainly confirm that hell is real, i just hope that it's not from inside. That's why we're going thru all stress to prevent such from happening. What do you think you would lose even if it's really a hoax? However on the flip side just imagine what you stand to lose. So going by the what you stand to lose in that respect, i suggest you take it with a pinch of salt even if you don't yet believe it, still do what you need to do so as not to end up there. So that if it was indeed a hoax as you say, then you'd easily move on, but if true, you be glad that you didn't have to be inside as many do to believe it.

Yeah what if you are wrong and Allah is the god and you go to Islam's hell? Or the hell of any of the other religions that you don't subscribe to?

I was interested because you wrote by scientists and I was scrolling through to see the evidence by the scientists only to come up to a hoax. So if your god is real its a hoax you think is appropriate to proclaim the truth of it? You really don't see a problem with that?
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
LordReed:

Yeah what if you are wrong and Allah is the god and you go to Islam's hell? Or the hell of any of the other religions that you don't subscribe to?

I was interested because you wrote by scientists and I was scrolling through to see the evidence by the scientists only to come up to a hoax. So if your god is real its a hoax you think is appropriate to proclaim the truth of it? You really don't see a problem with that?
Allah is my God, because He's the God of Abraham but don't worry if you're so sure of yourself. I used scientists because they were real scientists by evidence and identification. But as i said don't bother if you're so sure of yourself because though you said it's the scientists that brought you here but that's just a flimsy excuse because even they would not be able to convince you to believe as this instance has clearly proven.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by LordReed(m): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
jesusjnr:
Allah is my God, because He's the God of Abraham but don't worry if you're so sure of yourself. I used scientists because they were real scientists by evidence and identification. But as i said don't bother if you're so sure of yourself because though you said it's the scientists that brought you here but that's just a flimsy excuse because even they would not be able to convince you to believe as this instance has clearly proven.

What I am sure of is this piece of fake news you are peddling about is a hoax. The question is do you understand that it is hoax?

It is one of the things that made me realise this whole religion thing is bullocks, why do you need fake stories and hoaxes to validate the truth?

BTW the question still stands, what if the other gods you do not believe turn out to be truth and you go to their own version of hell?
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
LordReed:

What I am sure of is this piece of fake news you are peddling about is a hoax. The question is do you understand that it is hoax?

It is one of the things that made me realise this whole religion thing is bullocks, why do you need fake stories and hoaxes to validate the truth?

BTW the question still stands, what if the other gods you do not believe turn out to be truth and you go to their own version of hell?
Pointless!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by OneJ: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
LordReed:

Confirmed fairytale . Let's leave the OP to his man made fable
. Make the guy dey deceive himself. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
If Jehovah witnesses could agree with satan concerning hell, how much more an athiest? What a strong team to be proud of!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by LordReed(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
jesusjnr:
Pointless!

Glad you agree it is pointless to use a hoax as evidence of truth.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
LordReed:

Glad you agree it is pointless to use a hoax as evidence of truth.
YOU ARE RIGHT!

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2018
The crucial message.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hell is real!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Hell is as real as the earth is!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
TATIME:
It's OK if you know better than i do it's not bad,i can say all is for the glory of God. So keep up the good work of preaching and teaching people about Jesus.Luke 9:49,50
God bless you!
I'm really humbled by your comments, I just hope I didn't take things too far. All that really matters though in our lives is that God wins at the end. Peace!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Godssword1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Join us on Telegram Messenger to get the Latest on breaking Christian news, Latest Gospel Music (Audio ,video, lyrics) Free Downloads, access THOUSANDS OF FREE EBOOKS, and other exciting stuffs.
Our Group - https:///ibloggospel
Our Channel - https:///ibloggospel_channel
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Hell Fire is confirmed as fact!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Hell Fire is so so real!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2018
Verily, Verily, I say unto you, Hell Fire is real!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2018
jesusjnr:
Verily, Verily, I say unto you, Hell Fire is real!
Could this also be a reason to believe in hellfire? Because this Chinese claims to have been to both heaven and hell, And his testimony is just so awful. "Africans picking firewood inside hellfire"
That's why i said "it's safer and much more reasonable to know exactly what the Bible teach instead of trying to instill fear in people's minds in a bid to support God"

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2018
TATIME:
Could this also be a reason to believe in hellfire? Because this Chinese claims to have been to both heaven and hell, And his testimony is just so awful. "Africans picking firewood inside hellfire"
That's why i said "it's safer and much more reasonable to know exactly what the Bible teach instead of trying to instill fear in people's minds in a bid to support God"
Whatever what Jesus did means to you, whether you see it as Him trying to instill fear in people's mind in a bid to support God or even trying to scare them into heaven.

For those of us His disciples who chose to follow His footsteps, whatever He did, or whatever strategy He tried to use, it was perfect.

And so instead of trying to think that we could possibly know better than our Master, by trying to question whatever His tactics were by our carnal mind, we just emulate Him because we trust that He certainly knows better than us.

I just you had repented of your habitual Jehovah Witnesses hatred for the message of Jesus' established message of Hell, when I opened your eyes to see that you Jehovah Witnesses were on the same page with Satan concerning this.

But of course you won't be a true Jehovah Witness without this opposition. That's why I assumed there was an agreement entered with the devil with respect to the formation of the Jehovah Witnesses and you've given me the cue to bring the thread up once more.

There are several accounts of Jesus with respect to the life He lived on earth, why didn't you use the false ones to discredit the true ones about Him?

There are so many accounts of people who claim to have been to Hell Fire before, but the ones I gave are only those I could verify to be true.

But thank you for reminding me that the Jehovah Witnesses possibly have a pact with Satan concerning the message of Hell so I could remind the others.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2018
jesusjnr:
Whatever what Jesus did means to you, whether you see it as Him trying to instill fear in people's mind in a bid to support God or even trying to scare them into heaven.

For those of us His disciples who chose to follow His footsteps, whatever He did, or whatever strategy He tried to use, it was perfect.

And so instead of trying to think that we could possibly know better than our Master, by trying to question whatever His tactics were by our carnal mind, we just emulate Him because we trust that He certainly knows better than us.

I just you had repented of your habitual Jehovah Witnesses hatred for the message of Jesus' established message of Hell, when I opened your eyes to see that you Jehovah Witnesses were on the same page with Satan concerning this.

But of course you won't be a true Jehovah Witness without this opposition. That's why I assumed there was an agreement entered with the devil with respect to the formation of the Jehovah Witnesses and you've given me the cue to bring the thread up once more.

There are several accounts of Jesus with respect to the life He lived on earth, why didn't you use the false ones to discredit the true ones about Him?

There are so many accounts of people who claim to have been to Hell Fire before, but the ones I gave are only those I could verify to be true.

But thank you for reminding me that the Jehovah Witnesses possibly have a pact with Satan concerning the message of Hell so I could remind the others.
Jesus never taught people that HIS father would keep people ALIVE inside burning fire, tormenting them forever simply because they followed Adam's footsteps. What the Bible says is "the wages of sin is death" Romans 6:23 God declared to Adam "you will die" Genesis 3:3,19 For the rebellion and not "you will be tormented forever".
So Jesus used illustrations to make His listeners grasp what fire does to items, of course it burns them to ashes never to be seen again. That's why Revelations 20:14 says "Lake of Fire" simply means the Second death. The first Death results from Adamic sin inherited by all his descendants but the second death will be as a result of what each person decides to do, so it will not affect everyone except those who choose to continue doing bad! Revelations 20:15
Their names are missing in the book of life because they failed to readjust their lifestyle as they're not ready to study the Bible with God's servants. Malachi 3:16
The Chinese man only tried his chances of gathering fools but you'll still hear of more embarrassing lies as versions of testimonies about this your hellfire doctrine. embarassed embarassed
But if you think you understood the scriptures well then try to interpret these texts.
Babylon the Great
Wild beast with seven heads and ten horns
The woman adorned with the stars
The sea out of which the beast come out
GOG and MAGOG
If you don't know the meaning of these things, i'm sorry my friend you're just another instrument in Satan's grip, and don't think you're in anyway better than the atheists because they're not putting faith in the Bible since your hellfire story proves futile.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2018
Well you are not telling me what I really want to hear, even what you know about the deal your founder struck with Satan concerning Hell Fire that would make you Jehovah witnesses to say anything possible to denounce the message of Hell Fire that Jesus not only preached severally about while He was here on earth, but has also sent several humans after He left to warn mankind about it so that they don't get there.

Because all these things you are saying is just to regardless of whatever Jesus said or did not say.

TATIME:
Jesus never taught people that HIS father would keep people ALIVE inside burning fire, tormenting them forever simply because they followed Adam's footsteps. What the Bible says is "the wages of sin is death" Romans 6:23 God declared to Adam "you will die" Genesis 3:3,19 For the rebellion and not "you will be tormented forever".
So Jesus used illustrations to make His listeners grasp what fire does to items, of course it burns them to ashes never to be seen again. That's why Revelations 20:14 says "Lake of Fire" simply means the Second death...
jesusjnr:
THE FURNACE OF FIRE: A PLACE OF WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH

Jesus said:

"Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Mt 13:49-50.(KJV)
jesusjnr:
THE FURNACE OF FIRE: A PLACE OF WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH

Jesus said:

"He answered and
said unto them, He that soweth the good
seed is the Son of
man; The field is the
world; the good seed
are the children of
the kingdom;

but the
tares are the children
of the wicked one; The enemy that
sowed them is the
devil; the harvest is
the end of the world;
and the reapers are
the angels.

As therefore the
tares are gathered
and burned in the
fire; so shall it be in
the end of this world.

The Son of man
shall send forth his
angels, and they
shall gather out of
his kingdom all
things that offend, and them which do
iniquity; And shall cast them
into a furnace of fire:
there shall be wailing
and gnashing of
teeth.

Then shall the
righteous shine forth
as the sun in the
kingdom of their
Father. Who hath
ears to hear, let him hear."
Matt 13:37-43.(KJV).
And you seem to be using a lot of the word illustration to support your case but you seem to be completely ignorant of what the word means.

Those two given initial posts from this thread are intended to teach you the difference between an illustration and an interpretation of an illustration.

But of course as I said earlier it don't matter what Jesus said, but what you would rather have Him say, as that would make you to convert His interpretation of an illustration to an illustration in itself, because you would do or say just about anything just to denounce the message of Hell Fire.

So just keep the Jehovah Witness collabo with Satan concerning running.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
jesusjnr:
Well you are not telling me what I really want to hear, even what you know about the deal your founder struck with Satan concerning Hell Fire that would make you Jehovah witnesses to say anything possible to denounce the message of Hell Fire that Jesus not only preached severally about while He was here on earth, but has also sent several humans after He left to warn mankind about it so that they don't get there.

Because all these things you are saying is just to regardless of whatever Jesus said or did not say.

And you seem to be using a lot of the word illustration to support your case but you seem to be completely ignorant of what the word means.

Those two given initial posts from this thread are intended to teach you the difference between an illustration and an interpretation of an illustration.

But of course as I said earlier it don't matter what Jesus said, but what you would rather have Him say, as that would make you to convert His interpretation of an illustration to an illustration in itself, because you would do or say just about anything just to denounce the message of Hell Fire.

So just keep the Jehovah Witness collabo with Satan concerning running.
OK ooooooo! undecided undecided
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
TATIME:
The Chinese man only tried his chances of gathering fools but you'll still hear of more embarrassing lies as versions of testimonies about this your hellfire doctrine. embarassed embarassed
Yes Jesus has heard what you said concerning His Hell Fire doctrine, Satan's business partner!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2018
jesusjnr:
Yes Jesus has heard what you said concerning His Hell Fire doctrine, Satan's business partner!
Jesus
Well i wonder what He meant by LOVE{1John 4:8} if His father would retain creatures made in HIS likeness (for failure to do HIS will) inside burning fire so that they're not be allowed to return to nonexistence. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
You must know this!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
One of the most important messages of the gospel.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
With all the evidences given here I hereby declare Hell Fire as a fact!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
Just a reminder!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between The Word Of Wisdom And The Word Of Knowledge Gift / When Rapture Occurs Will Atheists Believe? / Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.