Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! (7529 Views)

Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
If someone told you that there's no hell, be very weary of that person!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
Don't wait till it's too late!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Fact!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2018
Don't ignore this truth!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2018
Very correct.
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
So true
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by MizJanet(f): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
Sound like you're already very familiar with the story, so even though i'd not completed it yet, what other proof do you need that's not already provided there? To first experience it yourself? For firstly, Jesus-not me-said that it was in a place called "Hell" the rich man lifted up his eyes. Secondly, he was in "Torment". Thirdly, he spoke to a true-life character of renown, Abraham-to prove that it wasn't fictional-and asked him to have mercy on him, and send Lazarus-another true-life character, who he very well knew during his time on earth to be a beggar-to dip "the tip of his finger in water" and "cool his tongue" to show the extent to which he was "tormented in this flame". And there's yet more in the remaining part but if you are not able to even put all these ones together and get "Hell Fire", then i'm sorry ma, i can't help you. For if Jesus himself by his own words, can't make you believe, then who am i?

Tell me somfin

spirit have tongue and drink warer ?
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 14, 2019
Hell is real!
Re: The Fire Of Hell: Fact Or Fiction? Conclusion: Fact! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
Believe it or not, hell is real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sign Fireman's Visit To Surulere Shuts Down The Region. / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? / @speech #speech Speech* Hindi Diwas Speech For School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.