Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. (743 Views)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Djeddy(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
PDP presidential candidate for the February 2019 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar, has described President Buhari as a failure who has never run any successful business enterprise in his life.

Atiku said this while replying the comment made by the spokesperson of the APC, Yekini Nabena, who in a statement released, questioned Atiku’s source of wealth.

Atiku in his response released by his media organization, reminded the APC that the former president has run more successful business enterprises unlike President Buhari.

See More @ https://djeddy9ja..com/2018/10/atiku-president-buhari-hasnt-run-any.html

“We wish to remind APC’s National Publicity Secretary, Yekini Nabena, that Atiku Abubakar is not like President Buhari who has never run a successful private business throughout his life.

Unlike Muhammadu Buhari, Atiku Abubakar is an expert job creator who has founded many successful and thriving businesses including the American University of Nigeria, Yola; a microfinance bank that has moved 45,000 families out of poverty and Rica Gado, a livestock feed company that has significantly reduced instances of herdsmen/farmers clashes by providing a business-friendly solution instead of asking Nigerians to give up their lands for cattle ranching or face death, as the Buhari government did.” the statement read

Atiku urged the Buhari Presidency and the APC to mention even one successful private endeavour that the President had successfully run.

“By private enterprises, we are not referring to 150 cows that never increase in number, year in year out,” the statement read

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by cornoil(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin see response. Oya BMC crew reply with the only song of Atiku is corrupt
Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
cornoil:
grin see response. Oya BMC crew reply with the only song of Atiku is corrupt
Nobody's taking sides but are you aware those family businesses were started mostly with stolen funds? Funds that set us back as a nation by years. Atiku used to be a customs officer. You may or may not know but those people are more corrupt than the NPF.

Just because I don't agree with most on Atiku doesn't mean I'm on Buhari's boat. No, it's just that my brain is fully functional and I don't suffer from short term memory

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Arda1000(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:

Nobody's taking sides but are you aware those family businesses were started mostly with stolen funds? Funds that set us back as a nation by years. Atiku used to be a customs officer. You may or may not know but those people are more corrupt than the NPF.

Just because I don't agree with most on Atiku doesn't mean I'm on Buhari's boat. No, it's just that my brain is fully functional and I don't suffer from short term memory
nobody is disputing the fact that as a nigeria that atiku stoled money as a politician he will also steal,then what about buhari check or the loans and the debt on our neck,hell he even want to borrow on top the debt,what has buhari done with the ones he stoled,many youth are employed today because of atiku,what about buhari the chief thief is he not rendering unemployement and suffering as a daily commodity to us?
Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Sirjamo: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Absolute nonsense, must everyone do business?
Buhari had been a gallant army officer that has fought Nigeria's internal and external enemies.
it's a well known fact that Atiku only stole money in the custom service, he had no any meaningful record to point to.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by roundman: 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sirjamo:
Absolute nonsense, must everyone do business?
Buhari had been a gallant army officer that has fought Nigeria's internal and external enemies.
it's a well known fact that Atiku only stole money in the custom service, he had no any meaningful record to point to.
Ask them the Jonathan they supported in past how many enterprise he founded...confused lots.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2018

“By private enterprises, we are not referring to 150 cows that never increase in number, year in year out,” the statement read.

FINISHMENT!!!
Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by MalcoImX: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
A
career soldier, a veteran and a nationalist compared to a looter, a thief, a backstabber and election rigger.
Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Obere4u: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
How much was atiku worth before he began to eat from government coffers? When did he established those companies? Why did the FG terminate his NITEL company contract with the NPA?
Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Deltayankeeboi: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Earthbound:

Oga if you don't have proof of what you claim, go to hell with your bullshit talk. Don't try to play the "I am smart" card here.

Prove it that Atiku stole your imaginary money or forever remain silent.
Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Deltayankeeboi: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
"The choice before Nigerians in
2019 is a simple one. Nigerians
have a choice of electing a lively
candidate with a record of
providing 50,000 jobs to Nigerians
in his private capacity versus the lifelessness (apologies to
President Donald Trump) of a
candidate under whom Nigeria lost
11 million jobs and became the
world headquarters for extreme
poverty."

"Nigerians have a choice of a man
who will provide an efficient and
business-friendly solution to the
herdsmen crisis and a man whose
government said ‘giving land for
cattle ranching is better than death."

For all those that are affected by the Fulani herdsmen crisis, give them your land for cattle ranching or continue dying. That is the only solution the government can provide. __Buhari 2018.

If I vote Buhari again, my guardian angel will never forgive me.

#ATIKULATION2019!
Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Indigenous(f): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Buhafool and his Fulani terrorist tribe will destroy nizooria.their only vision is Islam and terrorism,their only talent is in cattle rearing, buhafraud is a curse to nizooria
Re: Atiku: "President Buhari Hasn’t Run Any Successful Business Before In His Life. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Oga if you don't have proof of what you claim, go to hell with your bullshit talk. Don't try to play the "I am smart" card here.

Prove it that Atiku stole your imaginary money or forever remain silent.
Goodluck with your life, brother.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Official: IPOB Atikulates / REVEALED: The Amount Buhari Paid To Obtain 'new Certificate' From WAEC / POLICY DOCUMENT: How Atiku's Policy Document Floors Buhari's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.