Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President (76391 Views)

INEC Declare Atiku President Now / Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by blamingthedevil: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
A good photographer, he captured Atiku, Atiku's aides and Atiku's President and C-in-C all together.
He deserves a pay rise.

https://twitter.com/dmightyangel/status/1687828077949206528

368 Likes 27 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by TemplarLandry: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2023

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by proff010: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Remain obi own

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Bluntguy: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
proff010:
Remain obi own
You will have to wait till eternity

235 Likes 24 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Penguin2: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
blamingthedevil:
A good photographer, he captured Atiku, Atiku's aides and Atiku's President and C-in-C all together.
He deserves a pay rise.
Trust me, that picture won’t be hanging there by December.

Go and write it down.

334 Likes 39 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Westerhoffe(m): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
smiley
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Okoroawusa: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hahahaha... zoom to see the title on Atiku's table. Na that one funny me pass

685 Likes 29 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
His sexcelency atiku abubakar former vice president of Nigeria...
2023 presidential candidate who failed to put his house in order because of pride and ego... Now looking for his stolen manhood....

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Stubborn82: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is maturity, hanging Tinubu pic while you are in court against him, obi is not mature yet both in politics and leadership. You can see Tinubu doesn't respond to all the hates and lamba obi-diots are throwing at him, that's maturity

718 Likes 44 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by WorldRichest: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
blamingthedevil:
He deserves a pay rise.

https://twitter.com/dmightyangel/status/1687828077949206528

Atiku and his team have no choice nah

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by blamingthedevil: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.

Crying as usual

680 Likes 39 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by EmperorCaesar(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.

I've trusted u many times now but nothing show

You said he'd not win the election, I believed but he won
You said he'd not be sworn in, I believed but he got sworn in

If i should trust u one more time after these two failed beliefs, Then Guinness should award me the "Most Stupid Man Alive"

711 Likes 60 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by blamingthedevil: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

I've trusted u many times now but nothing show

You said he'd not win the election, I believed but he won
You said he'd not be sworn in, I believed but he got sworn in

If i should trust u one more time after these two failed beliefs, Then Guinness should award me the "Most Stupid Man Alive"

701 Likes 35 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Atiku had move on

He has accepted his faith na obi still dey try in luck obi no wan gree , third want to be first

In Nigeria anything is possible fourth as one time became first in one state in Nigeria so let him try his luck

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Generalyemi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ok
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Ofunaofu: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Offpoint1: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Vx
Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by ecolime(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Atiku the four-time Presidential aspirant.

I learnt he is still cumming grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by pol23: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nice.
What does that tells you about Atiku.
They could decide not to put Tinubu picture, but a democrat understand Tinubu’s currently the president either by crook or legitimately and they’re moving legitimately through legal means to reclaim their acclaimed stolen mandate ( I don’t think that will ever happen though)…
Now, let’s talk about Mr. Bola (Bola is actually a female name) who said there will be war should Supreme Court annul his election (what a very democratic statement from Mr.Bola) it reminds of the statement by his predecessor (their dogs and baboon will be soaked with blood) and truly they did… politicians who never cares about the common man, who ever has been following the ministerial posts and screening should already be ashamed of this shameful government…
I actually supported Atiku during the last election, and when I heard President Tinubu removed subsidy after swearing in and also float the Naira, I was very in support…
It’s not about who hold the post, it’s about making the country works, I’m not a family of Atiku and if Atiku has emerged maybe his son would’ve been the first son living in Aso rock like a bunch of homeless people like Seyi Tinubu and co.
I support subsidy removal since the day of GEJ, I’m not part of the snake like human being who will protest it during GEJ and go ahead to implement like Mr. Bola.
But this was removed without a proper plan or substitute does increase the already established poverty…
Direct message to the OP, if you’re any close to anyone that’s close to who’s close to Mr. Bola… you should advise him to be more diplomatic, the nonsense going with Asari Dokubo will encourage another sect …
I personally will keep praying for whoever sit in the presidential office, the better the country , the better for us all , even Nigerians in diaspora are feeling the heat and we always get to read one shameful news or heartbreaking news day after day.
I’m a Yoruba man, but I believe in one Nigeria and a better Nigeria.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Angelfrost(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Okay... So, what exactly is your point?!!

What is the relevance of the picture and this post?!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by chroniclesss(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Your father who fought and died during the civil war will replace the picture

Go and write it down
wtf grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Nairas2dollars: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.

Amen, Tinubu must go!

3 Likes

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by sogodihno: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.

What are you willing to bet?

We told you the same thing before the election, you people never learn.

That picture will stay there for the next 4 years at least, you can bet your life.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by RexTramadol1: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Stubborn82:
This is maturity, hanging Tinubu pic while you are in court againsthim, obi is not mature yet both in politics and leadership. You can see Tinubu doesn't respond to all the hates and lamba obi-diots are throwing at him, that's maturity

Obi is very immature as a person and it also is visible amongst those following him blindly.

742 Likes 26 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by seuncyrus(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nigerian Legal system needs serious review. How can this guys still be in court after all these months. Even with all the glaring evidence of the elections

2 Likes

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by obawinner(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
This is the problem some obidient did not accept. At the end of the day, the loyalty to the presidency is supreme.

Politicking is over, not accepting defeat will only bring you more enemy.
For instance, look at the south south, Johnathan accepted defeat, the national respect is there, his south south are remembered for his Kind-hearted and willingness to make Nigeria work, presently both south south candidate were 2nd in both top party during the presidential primaries, in subsequent election they will be president again. That is how to play regional politics not the one peter obi is leading south east into political wilderness.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Acekidc4(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
That Atiku Photographer is a Vawulence Man🙄🙄

62 Likes

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by LtChisom: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Your father who fought and died during the civil war will replace the picture

Go and write it down
tongue

No be your mama Toto odour dey high you so?
RexTramadol1:

Obi is very immature as a person and it also is visible amongst those following him blindly.

So it is a mature slowpoke that brings Obi into anything he does in life? No tell me say due to how your mama take born you through miscarriage say part of your brain still dey hook for her gutter Toto wey get broken bottle inside and she uses cement bag as sanitary pad.

All these Ebola urine dispensing heroin damaged scorutum idiots..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Penguin2:

Go and write it down.

Lol... That picture will be hanging there till 2027.

Let's just be realistic abeg... No Nigerian court or tribunal will rule against this current government or unseat the President.

Tribunal is merely killing time and delaying the inevitable. grin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Obi is still menstrating, he will soon realize....

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.