Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (41949 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Certificate Of Return / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Receives PDP Certificate Of Return From Secondus / Kwankwaso Receives Pdp Membership Card From Kano Pdp(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Receive whoever you like now, you are getting sent to America to face your crime .

It's as simple as ABC, if you are innocent you are let go to come back home.
Nigerians will still vote for him in proxy and when he is released from US prison manned by BMC crew, he will still be Nigeria's president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
baliyubla:
With Atiku, youth inclusiveness is 100% guaranteed, unlike the dullard whose youngest Minister is 51 years old (Abubakar Malami).

cc Lzza Immhotep

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by PeterRenmoney(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good day Sir/Ma

My name is Peter a staff of Renmoney MFB Ltd. We give out loans to salary earners and registered business owners kindly contact customer care on 07035118465 for further enquiries.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by eph12(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Receive whoever you like now, you are getting sent to America to face your crime .

Buhari went there and was renamed lifeless, wonder what Atiku will be called
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by lordparcel: 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA By Akin Omoz-Oarhe Why are you always led by the nose ? Can’t you do your independent reasoning? Just imagine Atiku telling you that he is a provider of labour and services through his various investments and you are now jumping all over the place repeating same. Can’t you ask what labour he has provided and who are the beneficiaries of the services defender. Can’t you ask how the “services” he has provided over the years, improved the life of the down trodden? What a shame. Let me help you here, taking a glance at one one of his best known investments, the America University of Nigeria. Atiku owns America University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa is his home state. Constituting the Board are: BOARD MEMBERS. **1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Non- Nigerian **2. Dr. John Campbell. Non-Nigerian **3. Dr. Bamanga Tukur. Nigerian **4. Dr. Louis Goodman. Non-Nigerian **5. Mr. Gabriele Volpi. Non-Nigerian **6. Alhaji Tajudeen Dantata. Nigeria **7. H.E. Prof. Gilbert Bukenya. Non-Nigerian **8. Prof. William Bertrand. Non-Nigerian **9. Vice Admiral D. J. Ezeoba. Nigerian **10.Bishop Matthew Kukah. Nigerian **11. Dr. Anna Mokgokong. Non-Nigerian **12. Alhaji Adamu Abubakar. Nigerian **13. Chief (Dr.) Mike Adenuga. Nigerian **14. Dr. Peter Lewis. Non-Nigerian **15. Mr. Jon Freeman. Non-Nigerian **16. Mr. Ike Chioke. Nigerian **17. Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun Nigerian **18. Dr. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian Can you believe that 56% of the Board membership are non-Nigerians. Why would Atiku think that Nigerians cannot totally run his University. LIST OF PRESIDENTS Since inception of the University, there have been four Presidents which are equivalent to our Vice Chancellors. They are **1. David Huwiler. Non-Nigerian **2. Michael Smith. Non-Nigerian **3. Margee Ensign. Non- Nigerian **4. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian. Why does Atiku think that Nigerians are good enough to Head his school? Not even one? I can only think out a reason: It is part of human behavior to see in other people what you are. If you are a fraud, you think everyone else is a fraud. To Atiku, all Nigerians are all fraud like him who should never be allowed to Head his institution lest they financially crumble the place. WHAT BENEFIT DO PARENTS OF ADAMAWA KIDS DERIVE FROM THE SCHOOL? For a First Degree, The fee is : Tuition 1,590,000 Boarding 650,000 Meals. 678,300 Technology 70,000 Sports. 50,000 Student Activities 60,000 Health 20,000 e-Books 90,000 TOTAL. 3,208,300 (Three million, Two hundred and eight thousand, three hundred naira only). In addition to this, a student that decides to take an extra course in a semester beyond the 15 credit units for that semester, pays extra N53,000 per credit unit. Note also that the feeding here is for only 42 meals the college would provide. You provide the rest 1050 meals for yourself. In simple term, a student spends over N4m per annum just to be student of Atikus Iniversity. Adamawa is not a particularly rich state. Most people are peasant farmers. A permanent secretary in Adamawa State is on annual salary of about N2m. Such a Permanent Secretary would need a two year salary to pay one year school fees of one of his four children in AUN. What could be giving Atiku the picture that his people can afford such a fee? Again we can see Atiku projecting his life style on others. As a custom officer, Atiku became a multi billionaire from stealing public fund. He expects other public officers to do same. As regards the peasant farmers, Atiku definitely believes they are simply not worthy of attending his school. The chances are high that there may not be up to 20 Adamawa Children in AUN and definitely not a single child of the honest civil Servant or Peasant. WHAT TYPE OF CHILDREN IS ATIKU BREEDING? Think of the kid from Atiku’s University that had spent over N60,000 monthly on accommodation and had been fed 42 times at the rate 16,000 per meal. Now academically endowed, he desires to improve his fatherland by taking up an accountant in Adamawa State Ministry of Finance where his entire annual salary is less than N500,000 to cater for his accommodation, feeding, clothing, transportation and with a view to bring up his own child in colleges not worse than the one he attended. Tell me what he would do? Sure there is only one way open to him. It is to behave like Atiku and go straight for the treasury. Nigerian youths, please avoid Atiku like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by seeker121(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Can't wait for the presidential candidates debate between Buhari and Atiku,it will be very funny and interesting.Meanwhile we all know Bubu will dodge the debate and travel out for ECOWAS summit....I tire for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by bejick(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
holyidol:
The redeemer of our dear nation! Rid on because lifeless wicked thing in Abuja have made your journey easier.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
oyetunder:
are these bald headed vultures the youths? Youths don suffer. All I could see are those who are far older than the President of France. Men and Women who were once counterparts of Zik, Awo, Balewa, Madam Kuti and Madam Tojolola the 2nd iyalode of Egbaland.
try and make a very convincing points, bald head doesn't always determine an age, but the stress in this regime alone can determine bald head .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by QuickStandard: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
cool
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by OlaAshawo: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
where's TonyeBarcanista
no be to dey claim NYPD abi wetin he call that his group sef
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Tarmark: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
ATIKULATE 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by QuickStandard: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
Crimecity:
Atiku Abubakar Who's the Presidential candidate of the PDP, today received Nigeria. Youths and PDD Youth leaders in his Abuja Office.

The meeting is inline with his promise, that youths will be his major priority and this is his first public post-nomination...

He made the announcement on his official twitter handle and it read;

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1050047926649741315?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Morr below:

https://zenithnaija.com/atiku-abubakar-receives-nigerian-youths-in-abuja/

My policies will ensure that the youth of this country can create wealth, get better jobs and contribute to a working Nigeria. #AtikuMeetsPDPYouth

That's what we wanna hear.
Just make the environment business friendly and we are good to go.

We ain't waiting for some bleeping jobs from no one
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by tuniski: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
nelronaldo:
TonyeBarcanista must be there. He is the one representing honourable members of pdp youth - nairaland wing
Hmmmmm he didn't Give Atiku any chance fa!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by desiredmee(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:

Wetin concern America for this one now, who America help,abeg shift go one side,all this BMC
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Sannisege: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
SAI BUHARI All the way. Fools shouting that Atiku created jobs bla bla bla bla. Please where did he get the money to great the 'jobs'? Never will a fugitive looter rule us again. Quote me and die in your sleep tonight
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Bianda24: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Whether haters like it or not, Atiku will unseat the lifeless Buhari. What befell GEJ in 2015 will also befall Buhari. Atiku shall be elected come 2019 in sha Allah.

Buhari has failed Nigerians and we are not going to allow this to happen to us again. If you deceive me to fu*ck me one, you can't deceive me the second time.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by ofordegreat(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Crimecity:
Atiku Abubakar Who's the Presidential candidate of the PDP, today received Nigeria. Youths and PDD Youth leaders in his Abuja Office.

The meeting is inline with his promise, that youths will be his major priority and this is his first public post-nomination...

He made the announcement on his official twitter handle and it read;

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1050047926649741315?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Morr below:

https://zenithnaija.com/atiku-abubakar-receives-nigerian-youths-in-abuja/

Time to present the Nigerian youths demands to the 2019 Presidential candidates.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
moyinoluwabun:
Only God knows the best person that can rule Nigeria, but one thing I know, Atiku is better than Bubuhari and others.
#Atikulated
krissconnect:
I'm atikulated already. Atiku2019
kaen1317:
Baba will be atikulated, decimated and dispatched to daura by road
ken6488:
na by for to go to america wetin bubu don achieve when he go no be "de lifeless title"
Onlinealaba:
gaskiya 2019 we are atikulated, insha Allah

check my siggy
ATMCARD2:

Sending Buhari back to Daura is a National assignment,i have taken upon myself.ATIKU2019
holyidol:
The redeemer of our dear nation! Rid on because lifeless wicked thing in Abuja have made your journey easier.
Justbeingreal:
I know politicians are all the same but in this position of 9ja now we have no choice than to go with atiku.
MajorJeffery:
Nigerians will still vote for him in proxy and when he is released from US prison manned by BMC crew, he will still be Nigeria's president.
Ezeakanobi:
2019 presidential election is between the creators of wealth and those who stunt our national development.

It is between those who seek a peaceful, united, cohesive and prosperous nation and the divisive forces.

AtikulateAtiku... Coasting to Victory!
seeker121:
Can't wait for the presidential candidates debate between Buhari and Atiku,it will be very funny and interesting.Meanwhile we all know Bubu will dodge the debate and travel out for ECOWAS summit....I tire for this country.
Ezeakanobi:
2019 presidential election is between the creators of wealth and those who stunt our national development.

It is between those who seek a peaceful, united, cohesive and prosperous nation and the divisive forces.

[/s]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
Arda1000:
pained buharist who going to yankee help

I wonder o.

It might even be a good thing self. Our leaders should stay at home and work. No more lifeless months spent in London and wherever. We have a foreign minister to travel for us.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by gameboyo: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:

After posting this rubbish, imagine the numbers of like you've garnered.
You must be frustrated with your life sha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
moyinoluwabun:
Only God knows the best person that can rule Nigeria, but one thing I know, Atiku is better than Bubuhari and others.
#Atikulated

Even when his 8yrs tenure as VP is not in anyway comparable to that of osibanjo ... he highted supervising intro of telecom aa an achievement, cannt even boast of making one policy
He claims to having meeting with youth ,whereas that gathering looks more of a PTA meeting .. a look @ the man in white polo nex to atiku,, that man's 1st child won't be less than 20yrs ... youths my foot
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by MathewD2: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
For any government to achieve the most work with the youth and believe me atiku we do what most leaders in this country didn't do.
He is the best man for the job now,before the primary election I pray to God in every day I when to mass.i asked God who ever is going to be presidential candidate under pdp should be some one that will bring the unity of the party no the to destroy and God answered my prayers thank be to God almighty because no body expert his going to win but with God all things are possible
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by desiredmee(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
lordparcel:
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND
SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
By Akin Omoz-Oarhe
Why are you always led by the nose ? Can’t
you do your independent reasoning? Just
imagine Atiku telling you that he is a
provider of labour and services through his
various investments and you are now
jumping all over the place repeating same.
Can’t you ask what labour he has provided
and who are the beneficiaries of the
services defender. Can’t you ask how the
“services” he has provided over the years,
improved the life of the down trodden?
What a shame. Let me help you here, taking
a glance at one one of his best known
investments, the America University of
Nigeria.
Atiku owns America University of Nigeria,
Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa is his home
state. Constituting the Board are:
BOARD MEMBERS.
**1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Non-
Nigerian
**2. Dr. John Campbell. Non-Nigerian
**3. Dr. Bamanga Tukur. Nigerian
**4. Dr. Louis Goodman. Non-Nigerian
**5. Mr. Gabriele Volpi. Non-Nigerian
**6. Alhaji Tajudeen Dantata. Nigeria
**7. H.E. Prof. Gilbert Bukenya. Non-Nigerian
**8. Prof. William Bertrand. Non-Nigerian
**9. Vice Admiral D. J. Ezeoba. Nigerian
**10.Bishop Matthew Kukah. Nigerian
**11. Dr. Anna Mokgokong. Non-Nigerian
**12. Alhaji Adamu Abubakar. Nigerian
**13. Chief (Dr.) Mike Adenuga. Nigerian
**14. Dr. Peter Lewis. Non-Nigerian
**15. Mr. Jon Freeman. Non-Nigerian
**16. Mr. Ike Chioke. Nigerian
**17. Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun Nigerian
**18. Dr. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian
Can you believe that 56% of the Board
membership are non-Nigerians. Why would
Atiku think that Nigerians cannot totally run
his University.
LIST OF PRESIDENTS
Since inception of the University, there have
been four Presidents which are equivalent
to our Vice Chancellors. They are
**1. David Huwiler. Non-Nigerian
**2. Michael Smith. Non-Nigerian
**3. Margee Ensign. Non- Nigerian
**4. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian.
Why does Atiku think that Nigerians are
good enough to Head his school? Not even
one? I can only think out a reason: It is part
of human behavior to see in other people
what you are. If you are a fraud, you think
everyone else is a fraud. To Atiku, all
Nigerians are all fraud like him who should
never be allowed to Head his institution lest
they financially crumble the place.
WHAT BENEFIT DO PARENTS OF ADAMAWA
KIDS DERIVE FROM THE SCHOOL?
For a First Degree, The fee is :
Tuition 1,590,000
Boarding 650,000
Meals. 678,300
Technology 70,000
Sports. 50,000
Student Activities 60,000
Health 20,000
e-Books 90,000
TOTAL. 3,208,300 (Three million, Two
hundred and eight thousand, three hundred
naira only). In addition to this, a student that
decides to take an extra course in a
semester beyond the 15 credit units for that
semester, pays extra N53,000 per credit
unit. Note also that the feeding here is for
only 42 meals the college would provide.
You provide the rest 1050 meals for
yourself. In simple term, a student spends
over N4m per annum just to be student of
Atikus Iniversity.
Adamawa is not a particularly rich state.
Most people are peasant farmers. A
permanent secretary in Adamawa State is on
annual salary of about N2m. Such a
Permanent Secretary would need a two year
salary to pay one year school fees of one of
his four children in AUN. What could be
giving Atiku the picture that his people can
afford such a fee? Again we can see Atiku
projecting his life style on others. As a
custom officer, Atiku became a multi
billionaire from stealing public fund. He
expects other public officers to do same. As
regards the peasant farmers, Atiku definitely
believes they are simply not worthy of
attending his school.
The chances are high that there may not be
up to 20 Adamawa Children in AUN and
definitely not a single child of the honest
civil Servant or Peasant.
WHAT TYPE OF CHILDREN IS ATIKU BREEDING?
Think of the kid from Atiku’s University that
had spent over N60,000 monthly on
accommodation and had been fed 42 times
at the rate 16,000 per meal. Now
academically endowed, he desires to
improve his fatherland by taking up an
accountant in Adamawa State Ministry of
Finance where his entire annual salary is
less than N500,000 to cater for his
accommodation, feeding, clothing,
transportation and with a view to bring up
his own child in colleges not worse than the
one
he attended. Tell me what he would do?
Sure there is only one way open to him. It is
to behave like Atiku and go straight for the
treasury.
Nigerian youths, please avoid Atiku like a
plague.

I really do not blame the person that wrote this article I blame those spreading the article like you.Mr Akin Omoz-Oarhe is aware of the various investments of Atiku but chose to talk about AUN and emphasises on the tuition fee and overall cost of studying in AUN but he refuse to talk about the standard of education been received in AUN and also the number of persons working there as non academic staff personnel.take it or leave it this man is feeding lot of families through is investment and you say he is corrupt please tell me who is not,is it your Buhari?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by desiredmee(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
ericsmith:

Even when his 8yrs tenure as VP is not in anyway comparable to that of osibanjo ... he highted supervising intro of telecom aa an achievement, cannt even boast of making one policy
He claims to having meeting with youth ,whereas that gathering looks more of a PTA meeting .. a look @ the man in white polo nex to atiku,, that man's 1st child won't be less than 20yrs ... youths my foot

Please in clear terms tell me what the present VP has achieve in the last 3yrs
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by desiredmee(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
This clearly describe the Buhari led administration

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by front4line: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
link2ok22:

2019 election is between

Team progressive Vs Team Retrogressive

Team success Vs Team failure

Team Economic boost Vs Team Recession

Team Literate Vs Team Illiterate

Team Nigeria Vs Team buharist

God bless
HE. Atiku Abubakar

No wonder we are where we are after 16 years of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by JubiGold(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

same poo in diff shit holes...
gullible Nigerians nvr learn
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
desiredmee:

Please in clear terms tell me what the present VP has achieve in the last 3yrs

Policies signed & initiated by osibanjo ,

“the promotion of transparency and efficiency in the business environment designed to facilitate the ease of doing business in the country; timely submission of annual budgetary estimates by all statutory and non-statutory agencies, including companies owned by the Federal Government; and support for local contents in public procurement by the Federal Government.”

Https://www.naija.ng/1090692-38-days-power-8-osinbajo-acting-president-no-1-7-love.html#1090692

In 3yrs oooooo !! Bring atiku 8yrs on
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by jattopeter(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
lordparcel:
ATIKU, THE PROVIDER OF LABOUR AND
SERVICES? A BRIEF CASE STUDY OF AMERICA
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
By Akin Omoz-Oarhe
Why are you always led by the nose ? Can’t
you do your independent reasoning? Just
imagine Atiku telling you that he is a
provider of labour and services through his
various investments and you are now
jumping all over the place repeating same.
Can’t you ask what labour he has provided
and who are the beneficiaries of the
services defender. Can’t you ask how the
“services” he has provided over the years,
improved the life of the down trodden?
What a shame. Let me help you here, taking
a glance at one one of his best known
investments, the America University of
Nigeria.
Atiku owns America University of Nigeria,
Yola, Adamawa State. Adamawa is his home
state. Constituting the Board are:
BOARD MEMBERS.
**1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu. Non-
Nigerian
**2. Dr. John Campbell. Non-Nigerian
**3. Dr. Bamanga Tukur. Nigerian
**4. Dr. Louis Goodman. Non-Nigerian
**5. Mr. Gabriele Volpi. Non-Nigerian
**6. Alhaji Tajudeen Dantata. Nigeria
**7. H.E. Prof. Gilbert Bukenya. Non-Nigerian
**8. Prof. William Bertrand. Non-Nigerian
**9. Vice Admiral D. J. Ezeoba. Nigerian
**10.Bishop Matthew Kukah. Nigerian
**11. Dr. Anna Mokgokong. Non-Nigerian
**12. Alhaji Adamu Abubakar. Nigerian
**13. Chief (Dr.) Mike Adenuga. Nigerian
**14. Dr. Peter Lewis. Non-Nigerian
**15. Mr. Jon Freeman. Non-Nigerian
**16. Mr. Ike Chioke. Nigerian
**17. Mr. Akin Kekere-Ekun Nigerian
**18. Dr. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian
Can you believe that 56% of the Board
membership are non-Nigerians. Why would
Atiku think that Nigerians cannot totally run
his University.
LIST OF PRESIDENTS
Since inception of the University, there have
been four Presidents which are equivalent
to our Vice Chancellors. They are
**1. David Huwiler. Non-Nigerian
**2. Michael Smith. Non-Nigerian
**3. Margee Ensign. Non- Nigerian
**4. Dawn Dekle. Non-Nigerian.
Why does Atiku think that Nigerians are
good enough to Head his school? Not even
one? I can only think out a reason: It is part
of human behavior to see in other people
what you are. If you are a fraud, you think
everyone else is a fraud. To Atiku, all
Nigerians are all fraud like him who should
never be allowed to Head his institution lest
they financially crumble the place.
WHAT BENEFIT DO PARENTS OF ADAMAWA
KIDS DERIVE FROM THE SCHOOL?
For a First Degree, The fee is :
Tuition 1,590,000
Boarding 650,000
Meals. 678,300
Technology 70,000
Sports. 50,000
Student Activities 60,000
Health 20,000
e-Books 90,000
TOTAL. 3,208,300 (Three million, Two
hundred and eight thousand, three hundred
naira only). In addition to this, a student that
decides to take an extra course in a
semester beyond the 15 credit units for that
semester, pays extra N53,000 per credit
unit. Note also that the feeding here is for
only 42 meals the college would provide.
You provide the rest 1050 meals for
yourself. In simple term, a student spends
over N4m per annum just to be student of
Atikus Iniversity.
Adamawa is not a particularly rich state.
Most people are peasant farmers. A
permanent secretary in Adamawa State is on
annual salary of about N2m. Such a
Permanent Secretary would need a two year
salary to pay one year school fees of one of
his four children in AUN. What could be
giving Atiku the picture that his people can
afford such a fee? Again we can see Atiku
projecting his life style on others. As a
custom officer, Atiku became a multi
billionaire from stealing public fund. He
expects other public officers to do same. As
regards the peasant farmers, Atiku definitely
believes they are simply not worthy of
attending his school.
The chances are high that there may not be
up to 20 Adamawa Children in AUN and
definitely not a single child of the honest
civil Servant or Peasant.
WHAT TYPE OF CHILDREN IS ATIKU BREEDING?
Think of the kid from Atiku’s University that
had spent over N60,000 monthly on
accommodation and had been fed 42 times
at the rate 16,000 per meal. Now
academically endowed, he desires to
improve his fatherland by taking up an
accountant in Adamawa State Ministry of
Finance where his entire annual salary is
less than N500,000 to cater for his
accommodation, feeding, clothing,
transportation and with a view to bring up
his own child in colleges not worse than the
one
he attended. Tell me what he would do?
Sure there is only one way open to him. It is
to behave like Atiku and go straight for the
treasury.
Nigerian youths, please avoid Atiku like a
plague.
Whom should we go for if we avoid him?
I am not looking for saint but competent man who will at least do something. I trust no politician.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by killuminati(m): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ezeakanobi:

Atiku is Late!

Dead on Arrival

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by rabbi1234(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Though, I don't like promoting any ADVERT but I see this worth posting, with just 1k, you can turn your life around for good and make thousands to millions.
NOTE: this is not a Ponzi scheme. WhatsApp only 08071904300

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Victor Olabimtan Caught With 15 Ghana-must-go Bags In Ondo - Naij.com / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.