Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

A Girl Raped By Five Boys Now A Fashion Designer Assisted By A Good Samarita - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Girl Raped By Five Boys Now A Fashion Designer Assisted By A Good Samarita (961 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 5 Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Now Do To Get Money (Disturbing Images Attached) / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Girl Raped By Five Boys Now A Fashion Designer Assisted By A Good Samarita by viceddy95(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
( HO LAR SUGAR IS NOW A FASHION DESIGNER) Who else remember the young lady that was raped ,you guys remember I promised her Dubai trip or another choice but she said she don’t want to go to Dubia now so she made this choice which I have fulfilled my promise am not supposed to make this post but I made the promise openly that’s why am posting this openly. I told you all that she must change and I believe with God I serve she must change. Our sister is not a fashion designer. We got her everything she needs for the work we paid her learning fee and we still blessed other two widows which I can’t post about them here. And thanks to my brother who supported me in a big way. May God bless you bro. We did this together and I believe her dreams have come to pass. Thanks all for York love( her parents was so happy and they said that God will bless us all.

Re: A Girl Raped By Five Boys Now A Fashion Designer Assisted By A Good Samarita by viceddy95(m): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
More

Re: A Girl Raped By Five Boys Now A Fashion Designer Assisted By A Good Samarita by CityNGR: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hmm in the rape video or videos.... The girl never appeared innocent although was vulnerable

Anyways who's the lady in red?
Re: A Girl Raped By Five Boys Now A Fashion Designer Assisted By A Good Samarita by KendrickAyomide: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
The only thing good about her is her smile
Re: A Girl Raped By Five Boys Now A Fashion Designer Assisted By A Good Samarita by KendrickAyomide: 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Lalasticlala come close the thread
Re: A Girl Raped By Five Boys Now A Fashion Designer Assisted By A Good Samarita by lalasticlala(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2018

(1)

"I Don't Talk To Blacks" Policeman Tells A Nigerian Man In Lagos / 3 Shot At Alakahia, UNIPORT / Who Knows The Story Of MICHEAL SUYA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.