Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku (747 Views)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / 2019: APC Planning To Freeze Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Others - Timi Frank / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by oluwafemme129(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate for 2019, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, has said his emergence is causing the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) a lot of distress.

Atiku, who is also a former vice president, in a statement by his campaign office, yesterday, said accusations by the APC that he is desperate is borne out of panic and confusion, which the ruling party has been thrown into since his emergence as PDP presidential candidate.

He said if anyone is desperate for power, it is the APC presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said while Nigeria needs job creation to cater for the army of unemployed youths, instead of creating new jobs about 11 million jobs have been lost under the APC-led federal government in the last three years.

“The fact of the matter is that no other candidate is as poised as Atiku Abubakar to Get Nigeria Working Again. Nigerians want jobs and Atiku means jobs.

“Our question to president Buhari and the APC is: how many jobs have they created?” he asked rhetorically.

Related slideshow: News in pictures (Provided by photo services)

Furthermore, Atiku said some of his successful private businesses, “including a microfinance bank that has moved 45,000 families out of poverty and Rica Gado, a livestock feed company that has significantly reduced instances of herdsmen/farmers clashes by providing a business-friendly solution instead of asking Nigerians to give up their lands for cattle ranching or face death, as the Buhari government did.”

“Unlike president Buhari, Atiku Abubakar does not believe Nigerian youths are lazy. How could he, when 25,000, out of his 50,000 employees are youths?

“Nigerians should note that we have just listed only a few of the many booming commercial enterprises founded by Atiku Abubakar.

“Now, we urge the Buhari presidency and the APC to mention even one successful private endeavour that the president has successfully run, and by private enterprises, we are not referring to 150 cows that never increase in number, year in, year out.”

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by Monimatic(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Yes
Even Oshiomole will testify that APC is very scare of Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by MrJanuzaj: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
IPOB here comes your new leader. You guys will lead him to his waterloo like you did GEJ, Fayose, Eleka, late Nnamdi Kanu, Adeleke and Saraki.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by Racoon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
He said if anyone is desperate for power, it is the APC presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.He said while Nigeria needs job creation to cater for the army of unemployed youths instead of creating new jobs about 11 million jobs have been lost under the APC-led federal government in the last three years.

“Our question to president Buhari and the APC is: how many jobs have they created?” he asked rhetorically.
Good one! APC please answer.
Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by milemimi93(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
oluwafemme129:
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate for 2019, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku, has said his emergence is causing the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) a lot of distress.

Atiku, who is also a former vice president, in a statement by his campaign office, yesterday, said accusations by the APC that he is desperate is borne out of panic and confusion, which the ruling party has been thrown into since his emergence as PDP presidential candidate.

He said if anyone is desperate for power, it is the APC presidential candidate, President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said while Nigeria needs job creation to cater for the army of unemployed youths, instead of creating new jobs about 11 million jobs have been lost under the APC-led federal government in the last three years.

“The fact of the matter is that no other candidate is as poised as Atiku Abubakar to Get Nigeria Working Again. Nigerians want jobs and Atiku means jobs.

Related slideshow: News in pictures (Provided by photo services)

Furthermore, Atiku said some of his successful private businesses, “including a microfinance bank that has moved 45,000 families out of poverty and Rica Gado, a livestock feed company that has significantly reduced instances of herdsmen/farmers clashes by providing a business-friendly solution instead of asking Nigerians to give up their lands for cattle ranching or face death, as the Buhari government did.”

“Unlike president Buhari, Atiku Abubakar does not believe Nigerian youths are lazy. How could he, when 25,000, out of his 50,000 employees are youths?

“Nigerians should note that we have just listed only a few of the many booming commercial enterprises founded by Atiku Abubakar.

“Now, we urge the Buhari presidency and the APC to mention even one successful private endeavour that the president has successfully run, and by private enterprises, we are not referring to 150 cows that never increase in number, year in, year out.”

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Tinubu will secretly support Atiku

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by FarahAideed: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
The tempo on the streets now is Atiku Atiku Atiku!!!!!! Thunder Faya Buhari!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by marktrue: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
atiku can't lead Nigerian to anywhere,say baba must continue......
Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by ipobarecriminals: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
grin cool sad cool cheesy grin smiley wink Ipob are Atikulate Slaves. Those fl@theads disappoint their dead leader late Kanu .Dey waka about with bad luck Nothing ever work well for dem 3xcept fraudulent/ scam lifestyle. If dey nor go runz in South Africa,dey must jump in Malaysia. Pigs
Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by marktrue: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2018
atiku That can not enter u s because of looting,story Story noting for you........
Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku of all people is the person APC is afraid of.

This man lacks credibility and is not supposed to be pretending to be a saint when he is no different from Buhari.
They are already giving Atiku a new good image.Is the Atiku of 2018 different from the past one?Nawa.
Seriously Nigeria is between a rock and a hard place when it comes to Buhari and Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by slivertongue: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
who will nt be afraid of a club side (PDP) dat has Messi, Ronaldo, De Gae &Mbappe.

APC know d trashin await dem in 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by deltaisgreat: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Racoon:

Good one! APC please answer.
Yes we in APC have created lots of jobs especially amongst our armies of herdsmen who has been doing good job's for us in the middle belts, plateu state, taraba , southern Kaduna , zamfara state etc. Just go and ask the natives of those states, that is if you will still meet them alive.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by abduljabbar4(m): 6:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
Apc havent said anything about you while you have been barking like the dog you are since the day you won. Reminds me of fayose who thought he was a rock and a lion

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by Kylekent59: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
IPOB here comes your new leader. You guys will lead him to his waterloo like you did GEJ, Fayose, Eleka, late Nnamdi Kanu, Adeleke and Saraki.

So the rejected/ hated ones from your tribe are now linked with Ipob.

Truth be told, APC are afraid of Atiku.
Re: 2019: APC Afraid Of Me – Atiku by OsuEbonyi: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
This fugitive doesn't know what is about to hit him. Atiku will only rule over the ipob terrorists cum osu from the poto poto land.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Is Back! / See The Promises Made By The Aspiring PDP Vice President Peter Obi / Flashback: GEJ Would Win 60% Of Votes Cast In Lagos~Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.