Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Us Embassy Is A Scam! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Us Embassy Is A Scam! (964 Views)

American Embassy Is Mad / Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming... / United States Embassy Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Us Embassy Is A Scam! by 1johnjohn(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
So I was at the embassy to apply for d Us visa while o had to leave my new found Taxify job...
I try to upload but I could not even get the website.
Uploading my infor. U have to pay ad pay to upload the passport

The embassy won't give u the right websites to do all that. Instead it would leave the crazy hungryen outside of their office to collect money for everything. Imagine paying 5k to upload pictures. I would share more details here.

How can they leave those men outside of their embassy to make money
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by justwise(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
1johnjohn:
So I was at the embassy to apply for d Us visa while o had to leave my new found Taxify job...

The embassy won't give u the right websites to do all that. Instead it would leave the crazy hungryen outside of their office to collect money for everything. Imagine paying 5k to upload pictures. I would share more details here.

Are you paying that 5K to the embassy?
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by 1johnjohn(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Its paid to the men outside..when u about go inside.. They turn u back to go and update ur form.without tell u how to do it..I wish its gets to them
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by Predstan: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
1johnjohn:

You didn't care to make enquiries before embarking on the embassy journey. Have you forgotten you are still in Nigeria where everyone wants to take advantage of whatever you are ignorance of. Embassy cannot stop anyone from that since its not their country... Nairaland is here to help you with any of your enquiries

1 Like

Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by Rilwizy: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Plz bro I really need ur help to put me through many things, am planning to travel so I need some question to ask u,plz how can I reach u @justwise
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by 1johnjohn(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
If theres any infor on nairaland for uploading passport photo on here ..pass the infor to me...
What about others that are not on nairaland.?
I pray someone from the rich embassy read this.
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by 1johnjohn(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Predstan:

You didn't care to make enquiries before embarking on the embassy journey. Have you forgotten you are still in Nigeria where everyone wants to take advantage of whatever you are ignorance of. Embassy cannot stop anyone from that since its not their country... Nairaland is here to help you with any of your enquiries

We should read before we type..
I try n fail to upload. Tons of people have this issue. Its a means to make money now!
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by Predstan: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
1johnjohn:

We should read before we type..
I try n fail to upload. Tons of people have this issue. Its a means to make money now!

I uploaded mine yesterday in my room on my computer.... It was easier than I thought because I had the information that I needed

2 Likes

Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by hisgrace090: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
If the almighty american embassy can join in fraud means nobody is saFe.
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by justwise(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Rilwizy:
Plz bro I really need ur help to put me through many things, am planning to travel so I need some question to ask u,plz how can I reach u @justwise

Ask your question in any relevant thread, I don't do pm with visa related issues. Nothing is secret about getting a visa if you are qualified

1 Like

Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by 1johnjohn(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Great. Kindly share that infor here..that's why I came to talk about it.
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
1johnjohn:
Its paid to the men outside..when u about go inside.. They turn u back to go and update ur form.without tell u how to do it..I wish its gets to them

You failed to upload a document because you probably doing the wrong thing, rather than asking a question you started a thread to call the embassy a scam?

1 Like

Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by 1johnjohn(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
I know people don't read or listen well before replies are given most ESO African men.
However with d amount of people been asked to pay for uploading and filling form. I want to say that Us are giving those men outside d chance to extol people. They are scam as well.
Justwise...kindly read what I type before u comment.
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by justwise(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
1johnjohn:
I know people don't read or listen well before replies are given most ESO African men.
However with d amount of people been asked to pay for uploading and filling form. I want to say that Us are giving those men outside d chance to extol people. They are scam as well.

You are exposing how little you know about visa application process, it's your responsibility to complete the form online and upload your documents which millions of Nigerians have done successfully for years, the embassy is not there to help you upload documents, if you decided to use business centre to do that then you will be charged.

If you don't want to use business centres outside the embassy then keep your head down and learn how to do it yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by Predstan: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
1johnjohn:

I will advise you listen to any advice given. They are going to do for you, what you can do yourself for an exorbitant fee. Uploading and filling form is not suppose to cost you the 5k that you paid but its fine if you can achieve your aim with that amount. You are not suppose to call anyone a scam since you negotiated with them before paying and they rendered the service you asked for so that's not a scam. Scam is when you paid, no service rendered and not when prices are inflated.

If you still need any help, you can navigate to any of the US thread. Visit or Student. Goodluck to You
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by 1johnjohn(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Black man would always be black... Always making life hard.

I talk for the masses and lots people reading up not for myself.I didn't pay the 5k. Anyways.. The reason why I posted this is to get answers but its seems it's just pointing fingers..if you have the website.

Kindly post pls...lots of people are reading n thinking where's this heading up too. If you upload.. Help your fellow dont direct him anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by alaye123: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
1johnjohn:
Black man would always be black... Always making life hard.

I talk for the masses and lots people reading up not for myself.I didn't pay the 5k. Anyways.. The reason why I posted this is to get answers but its seems it's just pointing fingers..if you have the website.

Kindly post pls...lots of people are reading n thinking where's this heading up too. If you upload.. Help your fellow dont direct him anymore.

You like argument. The fault is yours nothing concern US embassy.

2 Likes

Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by Predstan: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Well I will not want to talk more because your post is not just an enquiry but an allegation. Visit this thread, you will see all the information you need. Fill DS-160, Pay Visa fee, book your interview, attend interview and Boom Fly to America...

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3

I pray for a successful journey not for you alone but everyone of us looking forward to an approved US Visa.
Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Forget about applying for America visa this year, is really waste of money bcoz the rate of denied visa is mind blowing bcoz of the way our brothers are behaving and also trump effects.

2 Likes

Re: Us Embassy Is A Scam! by justwise(m): 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Predstan:
Well I will not want to talk more because your post is not just an enquiry but an allegation. Visit this thread, you will see all the information you need. Fill DS-160, Pay Visa fee, book your interview, attend interview and Boom Fly to America...

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3

I pray for a successful journey not for you alone but everyone of us looking forward to an approved US Visa.

(1)

This Alaskan Road Was Repaired Under 4 Days After Being Destroyed By Earthquake / Nigerians In Europe (our Experience So Far) / Travelling And Living In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.