Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

"That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (37692 Views)

Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) / Buhari Successor Has Igbo Name / The Next President Of Nigeria Has Igbo Name To His Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Ziggylady(f): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bolustical:
Even if I dislike Reno for all things, I must say I love the way he presses the mumu button of Igbos.

GEJ gave Igbos almost all the most high ranking positions during his time but refused to leave any infrastructural footprint for them.

Igbos have produced the highest number of Senate Presidents in this 4th Republic and currently the longest serving DSP but none of them have deemed it fit to fight for referendum for Biafra. Even if they are afraid of that, who stopped them from fighting to get their 6th state?

Let Reno keep deceiving you.

Shut up please..no one is interested in your stuppid zombiefied-blue-inked rants..

Lizards who imagine they are crocodiles.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by milemimi93(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
laffwitmi:
Atiku Never !!

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by milemimi93(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ziggylady:

Shut up please..no one is interested in your stuppid zombiefied-blue-inked rants..

Lizards who imagine they are crocodiles.

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by hateme777: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
stasius:
So Igbos are good as cooks and drivers abi?

As slaves na?. Hahhahhah grin grin grin cheesy grin

No be una ancestors full America as slaves.....................
Kenta kunte.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by omooba969(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
See as he be in Igbo traditional dress with his fake love and smile .

Someone that should be playing with his great grand children in Daura

But the Igbo attire fit am na. grin
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sudanese Jubril, we are very sorry for you.

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by malicampus1: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
GOD FORBID IGBO ARE GOOD IN EVERY AREA SO SAI BABA SHOULD THINK FOR ANOTHER #lai
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
stasius:
So Igbos are good as cooks and drivers abi?

As slaves na?. Hahhahhah grin grin grin cheesy grin
dem see driver them nor happy,these guys are suppose to b slaves,or better sill gatemen working in an abattoir
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by donsimoniiblog: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
This one loud

Visit www.donsimonii.com for your interesting stories
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
The more you guys heap insult on Buhari, the more the Northerners love him..and they are going to vote for him in millions....

Love a failure?? The only senior officer that woke for his junior junior Abacha, no single phone booth business to his name, a man who can handle a recharge card organization, I shame for Una..
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by biztip: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
was surprised when he said he want to contest again. I asked myself wht promise will he give us this time. many Nigerians ahbe become poor under buhari
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by hateme777: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
The Conspiracy of IPOB pigs To Sabotage Nigeria, Matters Arising.

1. Ipob's manipulated & cunningly collected $ 5000 dollars from the suspect Atiku Abubakar, as a means to buying arms and funding for their proscribed association (ipob).( see punch news paper.)

2. When other delegates from North,Central and South West where avoiding the suspect due to his investigation by USA homeland security, and inability to set foot in USA but ipob's deliberately met him & a price was negotiated from $10000 down to $5000. (See Harlibuton case CNN.)

3.Igbos believe if the suspect wins their will be so much looting of state resources that Nigeria will go bankrupt, which will make it impossible to pay security agencies their wages, from that position Igbos pigs can strike and deal with Nigeria with a single blow, just like Boko haram did during GEJ government, when more than 19 LGA where under the terrorists group, as salaries were owed, zero motivations & out of date military gears. Budgets for arms were looted, by PDP government. ( see The nation)

4. A situation where the suspect wins under PDP come, 2019. And the looting continues as predicted, due to the weakness of the state. Igbos pigs will annex south south to Biafra land for their economic benefits, i e oil. (Ibid)

However Even after they cede , just like south Sudan. Biafra will indulge in civil war, because they lack central authority in their political culture, there are villages with less than 100 peoples scattered around with stubborn kings, instead of village head, which is an ember for the fire of war ( Enugu ipob will never bow to Delta ipob). During the civilwar their refugees will become a liability to Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

However the civil war of 1967 caused high rate of illiteracy amongst them, apprenticeship in spare parts, plumbing materials, armed robbery,vote selling, internet fraud, adulteration of food items, ritualism, fake drugs, hard drugs mule's, prostitutions & other vices became the new schools of today.. Hence any civil war will make them loose the little level of progress they have now.
These illiterates who happen to be the majority of Igbos pigs that have refused to travel out of south east for national integration, are the foot soldiers of any fanatic, that calls. A case study Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a, wanted fugitive by the Nigerian government, has brain washed many of these illiterates, that pogrom of hausa/Fulani was done in Aba,Enugu, Onitsha and other eastern towns.

In summary PDP are whether knowingly or unknowingly agents of the devils that want to end the political entity called Nigeria. Its high time necessary actions are taken irrespective of any blackmail made by the medias supporting these unscrupulous elements for our National interest and development.

2 Likes

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Kennydoc(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
ThinkSmarter:
One thing i hv come to realise is that blackman is too discriminating and tribalistic.
Reno omokri and ffk should stop instigating and insinuating Igbos.
Even we Igbos discriminate against other tribes, especially the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.
back home, we discriminate against Enugu and Ebonyi, calling them so many derogatory names.
they should spare me that tribal bullshit.
To the best of my knowledge, hausa/fulani are the most accomodating and honest tribe in nigeria.
"ezi okwu bu ndu"..truth is life
...Truth bitters
[/s]

Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by zombieTRACKER: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
One thing i hv come to realise is that blackman is too discriminating and tribalistic.
Even we Igbos discriminate against other tribes, especially the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.
back home, we discriminate against Enugu and Ebonyi, calling them so many derogatory names.
To the best of my knowledge, hausa/fulani are the most accomodating and honest tribe in nigeria.
...Truth bitters

Ogbeni Google Translator has failed you again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by omooba969(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
...Truth bitters

They're coming for you. smiley

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by dahnimoh(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
What an insult to IGBO race.
So we Gen.Tagbo that he retired can not head the military? eeehh kwa?
This is one of his sins.

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by HomeOfMe(f): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Reno Omokri comes out to debunk claim that Buhari is not tribalistic.

He wrote:

"The Buhari Campaign Organisation says Buhari is not tribalistic and claim that his driver and cook are Igbos. First of all, this is a lie. But even if it is true, does it mean that all Buhari thinks Igbos are good for is as drivers and cooks? Are Igbos not good enough to even head one single military force? If they are not competent for that in Buhari’s eyes, can’t they head a paramilitary agency? #RenosDarts"

Campaign gimmick of his Igbo driver and cook is built on lies and is an insult to Igbos if the only thing Buhari sees them fit for is to drive and cook. They are not a slave race. The most significant thing Buhari has done for the Igbos is Python Dance #RenosDarts

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1050094481834500096
Lol oh lawd! This Reno is something else o,not like he's igbo himself. Anyways I agree with what he said.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by valstan: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
...Truth bitters
ewu hausa keep on deceiving urself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by omokab: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
ContentedK:
can you please read out to yourself the poo you just wrote?, do you understand what it means for someone to be a GCFR of a country?... you're indeed gullible...
I keep on saying it that nuisance are too many on this forum or possibly under age who doesn't understand politics or simple grammar. So, being a president indicate that one can't be poisoned or the driver can't work against him? You are indeed low on intelligent. The case of Abacha eating apple is still fresh on our memory. Don't bother to quote me because I will not reply you.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by osazsky(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bolustical:
Even if I dislike Reno for all things, I must say I love the way he presses the mumu button of Igbos.

GEJ gave Igbos almost all the most high ranking positions during his time but refused to leave any time th footprint for them.

Igbos have produced the highest number of Senate Presidents in this 4th Republic and currently the longest serving DSP but none of them have deemed it fit to fight for referendum for Biafra. Even if they are afraid of that, who stopped them from fighting to get their 6th state?

Let Reno keep deceiving you.
gbam u nailed it sir,these guys are devils my elder bro recently employed one in his company .I warned him but he didn't listen I advised him to employ his native person Benin or Delta he refused and said d Igbo's are smart,I know I will have last laugh.I don' talk tire but he wouldn't listen,I told him today that by the time d guy spray pepper spray on his eyes he shouldn't come close to me,its just 2 months now my bro discovered something's missing from his record and that d guy has been giving customers his personal account number Instead of company account number. these guys never disappoint In fact all of them have already been programmed to follow the same path. fools

4 Likes

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Themandator: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
The more you guys heap insult on Buhari, the more the Northerners love him..and they are going to vote for him in millions....

The party is Iver for lifeless. Unless you are a Fulani , I can boldly state that I have met more of them today than you can imagine. Thank God, the presidential election comes first . Not just lifeless but the party of darkness.

Ekweremadu is Atiku's running mate. The majority of NASS member are going to be Atiku state coordinators in their respective states. The rest will work underground.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by SuperStriker: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bolustical:

You dey mind them?

Let them keep doing their job on the social media.

Those who are going to vote PMB are on ground.

ATIKU VS BUHARI; WHITHER TILTS THE PENDULUM?*

No doubt both candidates above are formidable in their own right, but let's look at their individual strength; *this is purely my personal analysis*. Though I would have preferred a Dakwambo or a Tambuwal, but when the desirable is not available the available becomes the desirable. *This is not about social media noise of SAI BABA but the reality on ground!*

Let's consider the following points; why Atiku has a better advantage.

1. Atiku and Buhari are both Muslims and full blooded Fulanis, so the Hausa-Fulani ethnic stock, won't be concerned on who emerges.

2. The Northern Elders forum will always go for Atiku. Recall in 2007/2011, when the Northern Elders chaired by the late Ciroma, was faced with who to choose between Atiku, Aliyu Gusau, Buhari and Saraki, they unanimously choose Atiku; check records.

3. Integrity; Atiku has integrity issues so has Buhari; Before 2015, Buhari was viewed as a saint and has cult followership, but since, he was given that opportunity, he has not been able to deliver anything meaningful. Change sermon has seriously depleted and doesn't ring bell anymore. Besides Intels, Halliburton & Siemens scandal, APC doesn't have much against Atiku.

4. The Caliphate and Emirate council have withdrawn their support from Buhari. Recall that the Sultan of Sokoto was amongst the first to congratulate Tambuwal during his defection from APC to PDP. The Emir of Kano has always been an Ally of Atiku and he has been vocal against the misgovernance of this administration. Go and Write it down, once the Sultanate and Emirate is against your ambition in the core North, just go and rest.

5. Virtually all Notable religious leader in the North is against Buhari from Sheik Gumi, El ZakZaky, etc. They have been going everywhere campaigning against Buhari, regretting while they voted against Jonathan.

6. Military Establishment from Danjuma, IBB, Abdusalam, etc are already scared that PMB will turn into full scale dictatorship if re-elected. Besides OBJ, who may reconcile with Atiku in the next coming days, they will prefer anybody but PMB.

7. APC is currently in shambles right now. Consequent upon the primaries which is still going on as I write. Aisha Buhari has cried out, Governors Yari, Bello, Amosun, Akeredolu, El Rufai, etc are threatening brimstone and fire. I don't envy Oshiomole at all. Almost all the states APC is in control are having major crisis resulting from the conduct of the primaries. Adams automatic tickets to loyal Senators has backfired. Okorocha just returned himself and his son-in-law as Senatorial and guber aspirants respectively. And so on and so forth. I see this challenges snowball into unmanageable monumental crisis.
PDP to my astonishment achieved almost 90% rancour free primaries! And they will reap abundantly from the APC crisis!

8. Atiku political foray started more than 30years ago. You can see how he earlier rejected PH as venue for the convention, but later accepted and beat Wike to his game. The reason Atiku has not won the Presidency is because he has never emerged the candidate of a major National political party; ACN then was just a regional party. *With almost a limitless and unmatchable financial war chest, he will deploy his financial arsenal, knowing this is his last shot at the Presidency* I doubt if any politician as prepared as him.

9. The average Northerner likes power so much, whether they benefit or not. They know if PMB wins he has just 4 years, but if Atiku wins he might have 8 years. *I tell you with their penchant for love of power they might tilt towards Atiku because of another 8years!*

10. Recall that Atiku inherited the late Shehu Yaradua political machinery the SDM; even in Katsina he is loved because of this relationship. Most SDM members in other political parties will work for him. The roll call includes; IBB, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tony Anenih, Kingibe, Ibori, Lamido, Aliyu, etc.

11. The business establishment like banks, conglomerates, oil majors, magnates, business moguls, captains of industries, Importers/Exporters, etc will go for Atiku any day any time, you can take that to the bank

12. Religious bodies are already frustrated with PMB; There is no major Christian denomination who supported PMB in 2015, who are still with him now. From CAN, PFN, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Lazarus Mouka, Mbaka, Paul Enenche, Sulaiman, Bakare, etc has abandoned the change project. *Atiku will win majority Christian vote and divide Muslim vote with Buhari*

13. The Academia and the Labour movement have not hidden the direction they will go in 2019; it's almost anybody but Buhari.

14. Atiku's greatest selling point has been restructuring, but PMB doesn't even talk about it. The Southern and Middle Belt leaders will mobilise support for Atiku; Ohaneze, PANDEF, Afenifere, Middle Belt Forum, etc. Take my words to the bank!

15. Atiku will sweep votes from the North East; the sentiments are rife that no North-Eastern individual has ruled this country as President before! He will whip that sentiments massively. Watch Atiku, his propaganda campaign machinery might be second to none!

16. Just like PDP propaganda machine pushed PMB to victory in 2015, I see APC making a bigger blunder than PDP on Atiku. The way and manner they have started attacking Atiku even before campaign proper will eventually, endear Atiku more to the electorates. Remember how they lost Osun in the first round of voting regardless of the avalanche of attacks against Adeleke!

17. Geopolitical zonal permutations; SS & SE is already a given for Atiku. Atiku has always been a darling of the SW, besides the fact, that his most popular wife Titi is from there. In fact in the just concluded PDP National convention, the SW voted for him en block. Afenifere has been on the fore front of restructuring. In fact Pa Adebanjo, Reuben Fasoranti and Olu Falaye have said Atiku is the only candidate to implement restructuring. Middle Belt and North Central will go for Atiku. With the likes of IBB, Abdusalami, Saraki, Ortom, Useni, Mama Taraba, Mark, Gemade, Jonah Jang, etc leading the charge. They all believe Atiku is a moderate. NE is gone because of the earlier stated sentiments. NW votes will be splited; if Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Lamido, Datti Ahmed, Turaki, Markafi, etc all agreed to work for Atiku, PMB will win NW, but Atiku will pick serious votes there. *Recall Zamfara is almost gone with Governor Yari defection few days away*

Let me stop here before I start answering questions, I don't have answers for.

2019 is very interesting; Muslim VS Muslim, Fulani VS Fulani, Former APC VS current APC, North VS North, money versus more money. This is my veiw from daks.

Augustine Idahosa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Amazingman(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

See ur face like bomb of love
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Feraz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

The muntula don pick race commot from this forum, when guys blow him cover. He was exposed as a hungry 2-bit ebook selling hungry zombiefied manchi. grin grin

Nowadays he sneaks in once in a while to only read comments and run away. Before his boobhari became president he was begging for N100 MTN data cheat codes, now that boobhari have spread more poverty, he needs to ration his use of data to 5kb per day. Country hard my brother. grin
LMAO!!! I go like know your previous username. I remember that in lie!

Na Gbawe I dey wait. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by ContentedK: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
omokab:
I keep on saying it that nuisance are too many on this forum or possibly under age who doesn't understand politics or simple grammar. So, being a president indicate that one can't be poisoned or the driver can't work against him? You are indeed low on intelligent. The case of Abacha eating apple is still fresh on our memory. Don't bother to quote me because I will not reply you.
and this's the crap you can come up with?, can you please tell us, what evidence do you have that abacha had an apple? Or maybe you were there when it happened and suddenly apple is now a meal that his cook brought to him..., now it's funny you think you actually made a point but you just disgraced your good for nothing self...
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Baroba(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
This Reno needs to shut the hell up, Ndigbo don't need his defence..
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by laffwitmi: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Themandator:

The party is Iver for lifeless. Unless you are a Fulani , I can boldly state that I have met more of them today than you can imagine. Thank God, the presidential election comes first . Not just lifeless but the party of darkness.

Ekweremadu is Atiku's running mate. The majority of NASS member are going to be Atiku state coordinators in their respective states. The rest will work underground.

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by ezigr8(m): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
This people will keep playing on our emotions to achieve their selfish interest and political ambition because they know we don't have time for reasoning.

Reno is disagreeing and agreeing same time. So he is not even certain of what he is alleging.

He claim cook and driver is belittling to the igbos. If so then gateman is belittling to the aboki (Hausa) because majority of the gateman all over the country are aboki's.

Any person who reason the way of Reno is blinded by sentiment, emotion and hatred.

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Amumaigwe: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
CilicMarin:

Are you Mr. Northerner? Are you alto referring to those begging for alms all over the country; impoverished by Buhari? A big joke
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Franzinni: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bolustical:

You dey mind them?

Let them keep doing their job on the social media.

Those who are going to vote PMB are on ground.
rig you mean?

Remember osun!
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by 12345baba(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
See as he be in Igbo traditional dress with his fake love and smile .

Someone that should be playing with his great grand children in Daura
the clothe go dey scratch am for body
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Themandator: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=laffwitmi post=71970494][/quote]

This criminal can account for his education unlike lifeless that hired 13 SANS to defend him against a simple exercise of defending his educational background.

A criminal who has rpovided 50,000 jobs is better than a lifeless with static 150 cows. Gosh cows don't even get pregnant under lifeless watch ....150 cows for over a decade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Cursed By Pantami's Verified Facebook Handle (Photo) / Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.