Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

"That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri (37685 Views)

Rich Nigerians Are Not Tribalistic, Only The Poor Ones Are- Isaac Fayose (Video) / Buhari Successor Has Igbo Name / The Next President Of Nigeria Has Igbo Name To His Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Algaddaf: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
PDP losers thought we won't participate in the election...
Come 2019 Real Northerner will vote Buhari
Only Ipob and thieves across the country will vote that International Criminal.

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by kaliboi94(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
[quote author=CilicMarin post=71968010]The more you guys heap insult on Buhari, the more the Northerners love him..and they are going to vote for him in millions....[/q
Nobody insulted him. Facts are only being stated. Come up with defense if u have one and stop being myopic and ignorant of the fact

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Algaddaf: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
PDP losers thought we won't participate in the election cause of no candidates in all levels Lol.
Come 2019 will vote

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

The muntula don pick race commot from this forum, when guys blow him cover. He was exposed as a hungry 2-bit ebook selling hungry zombiefied manchi. grin grin

Nowadays he sneaks in once in a while to only read comments and run away. Before his boobhari became president he was begging for N100 MTN data cheat codes, now that boobhari have spread more poverty, he needs to ration his use of data to 5kb per day. Country hard my brother. grin

You always make me to laugh out loud.
Just like reading your comments.. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Shampoo77: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
lies manufactured and produced by Amaechi and Oyegun to fool south south and Southerners in general.

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Basher8583: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari has no single Igbo cook or driver , it's time to shut that shallow lie
Sorry. Na igbo Olosho him get
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Basher8583:

Sorry. Na igbo Olosho him get

Can that one even knack
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by creserve: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
adem30:
Mumu Reno said it's a lie, and still end up saying it's true.

Reno need Agbo
Someone should remind him there's dignity in labor.
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Komu1048(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
osazsky:
Igbos are fools.buhari should just give them 2b naira to share and watch them kill and betray themselves cuz of money before u know it they are all dead .then the money will be on the ground .then bubu shld send one soldier to go and collect all the monies left behind and use it to build schs for us in d south. this is the only way bubu can remove these pests from our dear Nigeria, they will go into extinction.I still can't believe what an Igbo man did to me today, I ordered for goods from alaba,the guy packaged condemned goods at a cheaper price and sent it to Benin,am a good customer of his,then one ipob pig play me 50k recently,pls this is a warning to all south south,don't migle with Igbos,they are devilish and can kill once they hear money ,pls if d country is to b divided left the Niger Delta have their own country or go be paired with d west, I think d afonjas are better,south south,Niger Delta be8 wise the goat has refused to pik his calls

My friend I feel your pain. But that's the naija thing now, no trust. May God save us
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by gladisa7: 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
the eediota that wore lifeless Buhari this Ishiagu and snapped him this picture to confuse himself. Na this agu go chopp d person!
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Zi: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Bolustical:
Even if I dislike Reno for all things, I must say I love the way he presses the mumu button of Igbos.

GEJ gave Igbos almost all the most high ranking positions during his time but refused to leave any infrastructural footprint for them.

Igbos have produced the highest number of Senate Presidents in this 4th Republic and currently the longest serving DSP but none of them have deemed it fit to fight for referendum for Biafra. Even if they are afraid of that, who stopped them from fighting to get their 6th state?

Let Reno keep deceiving you. [/b][/color]
Does “D” here stand for Deputy? That one na record too, abi?
Zonn-B

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Cyriloha(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2018
israelmao:
Are we blind that we can't see?A wolf in sheep clothing.

His a blood sucking demon

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Cyriloha(m): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Algaddaf:
PDP losers thought we won't participate in the election cause of no candidates in all levels Lol.
Come 2019 will vote

If I slap your left eye eeehhhh ? You go leee
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
In 2015 zombies like omenka, ngeneidiot, buterflyle0, midolian, egift etc claimed boobhari's daughter married an Ibo man from Enugu. Even egift claimed he knows the family compound of the couple in Enugu at Ogui road. Abeg who still remembered that garguantuan lie? grin

Today we are still looking for that phantom Boobhari's daughter who zombies claimed married an Ibo. Abeg Immhotep have you found boobhari's Ibo 'in-laws'? grin
hahahaha..dis guy is funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2018
osazsky:
Igbos are fools.buhari should just give them 2b naira to share and watch them kill and betray themselves cuz of money before u know it they are all dead .then the money will be on the ground .then bubu shld send one soldier to go and collect all the monies left behind and use it to build schs for us in d south. this is the only way bubu can remove these pests from our dear Nigeria, they will go into extinction.I still can't believe what an Igbo man did to me today, I ordered for goods from alaba,the guy packaged condemned goods at a cheaper price and sent it to Benin,am a good customer of his,then one ipob pig play me 50k recently,pls this is a warning to all south south,don't migle with Igbos,they are devilish and can kill once they hear money ,pls if d country is to b divided left the Niger Delta have their own country or go be paired with d west, I think d afonjas are better,south south,Niger Delta be8 wise the goat has refused to pik his calls
u edos wl never join we niger delta ,ur nation lies wt afonja...dnt u knw edo is a muslim state, we no want bomb bomb 4 our nigerdelta!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by 49cents(m): 12:54am On Oct 11, 2018
Bolustical:
Even if I dislike Reno for all things, I must say I love the way he presses the mumu button of Igbos.

GEJ gave Igbos almost all the most high ranking positions during his time but refused to leave any infrastructural footprint for them.

Igbos have produced the highest number of Senate Presidents in this 4th Republic and currently the longest serving DSP but none of them have deemed it fit to fight for referendum for Biafra. Even if they are afraid of that, who stopped them from fighting to get their 6th state?

Let Reno keep deceiving you.

They were part of thr elite tribe. You think tinubu.is Yoruba, sorry he is also part of the elite tribe but use tribalism to get your support every four years

2 Likes

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2018
SuperStriker:

ATIKU VS BUHARI; WHITHER TILTS THE PENDULUM?*

No doubt both candidates above are formidable in their own right, but let's look at their individual strength; *this is purely my personal analysis*. Though I would have preferred a Dakwambo or a Tambuwal, but when the desirable is not available the available becomes the desirable. *This is not about social media noise of SAI BABA but the reality on ground!*

Let's consider the following points; why Atiku has a better advantage.

1. Atiku and Buhari are both Muslims and full blooded Fulanis, so the Hausa-Fulani ethnic stock, won't be concerned on who emerges.

2. The Northern Elders forum will always go for Atiku. Recall in 2007/2011, when the Northern Elders chaired by the late Ciroma, was faced with who to choose between Atiku, Aliyu Gusau, Buhari and Saraki, they unanimously choose Atiku; check records.

3. Integrity; Atiku has integrity issues so has Buhari; Before 2015, Buhari was viewed as a saint and has cult followership, but since, he was given that opportunity, he has not been able to deliver anything meaningful. Change sermon has seriously depleted and doesn't ring bell anymore. Besides Intels, Halliburton & Siemens scandal, APC doesn't have much against Atiku.

4. The Caliphate and Emirate council have withdrawn their support from Buhari. Recall that the Sultan of Sokoto was amongst the first to congratulate Tambuwal during his defection from APC to PDP. The Emir of Kano has always been an Ally of Atiku and he has been vocal against the misgovernance of this administration. Go and Write it down, once the Sultanate and Emirate is against your ambition in the core North, just go and rest.

5. Virtually all Notable religious leader in the North is against Buhari from Sheik Gumi, El ZakZaky, etc. They have been going everywhere campaigning against Buhari, regretting while they voted against Jonathan.

6. Military Establishment from Danjuma, IBB, Abdusalam, etc are already scared that PMB will turn into full scale dictatorship if re-elected. Besides OBJ, who may reconcile with Atiku in the next coming days, they will prefer anybody but PMB.

7. APC is currently in shambles right now. Consequent upon the primaries which is still going on as I write. Aisha Buhari has cried out, Governors Yari, Bello, Amosun, Akeredolu, El Rufai, etc are threatening brimstone and fire. I don't envy Oshiomole at all. Almost all the states APC is in control are having major crisis resulting from the conduct of the primaries. Adams automatic tickets to loyal Senators has backfired. Okorocha just returned himself and his son-in-law as Senatorial and guber aspirants respectively. And so on and so forth. I see this challenges snowball into unmanageable monumental crisis.
PDP to my astonishment achieved almost 90% rancour free primaries! And they will reap abundantly from the APC crisis!

8. Atiku political foray started more than 30years ago. You can see how he earlier rejected PH as venue for the convention, but later accepted and beat Wike to his game. The reason Atiku has not won the Presidency is because he has never emerged the candidate of a major National political party; ACN then was just a regional party. *With almost a limitless and unmatchable financial war chest, he will deploy his financial arsenal, knowing this is his last shot at the Presidency* I doubt if any politician as prepared as him.

9. The average Northerner likes power so much, whether they benefit or not. They know if PMB wins he has just 4 years, but if Atiku wins he might have 8 years. *I tell you with their penchant for love of power they might tilt towards Atiku because of another 8years!*

10. Recall that Atiku inherited the late Shehu Yaradua political machinery the SDM; even in Katsina he is loved because of this relationship. Most SDM members in other political parties will work for him. The roll call includes; IBB, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tony Anenih, Kingibe, Ibori, Lamido, Aliyu, etc.

11. The business establishment like banks, conglomerates, oil majors, magnates, business moguls, captains of industries, Importers/Exporters, etc will go for Atiku any day any time, you can take that to the bank

12. Religious bodies are already frustrated with PMB; There is no major Christian denomination who supported PMB in 2015, who are still with him now. From CAN, PFN, Oyedepo, Adeboye, Lazarus Mouka, Mbaka, Paul Enenche, Sulaiman, Bakare, etc has abandoned the change project. *Atiku will win majority Christian vote and divide Muslim vote with Buhari*

13. The Academia and the Labour movement have not hidden the direction they will go in 2019; it's almost anybody but Buhari.

14. Atiku's greatest selling point has been restructuring, but PMB doesn't even talk about it. The Southern and Middle Belt leaders will mobilise support for Atiku; Ohaneze, PANDEF, Afenifere, Middle Belt Forum, etc. Take my words to the bank!

15. Atiku will sweep votes from the North East; the sentiments are rife that no North-Eastern individual has ruled this country as President before! He will whip that sentiments massively. Watch Atiku, his propaganda campaign machinery might be second to none!

16. Just like PDP propaganda machine pushed PMB to victory in 2015, I see APC making a bigger blunder than PDP on Atiku. The way and manner they have started attacking Atiku even before campaign proper will eventually, endear Atiku more to the electorates. Remember how they lost Osun in the first round of voting regardless of the avalanche of attacks against Adeleke!

17. Geopolitical zonal permutations; SS & SE is already a given for Atiku. Atiku has always been a darling of the SW, besides the fact, that his most popular wife Titi is from there. In fact in the just concluded PDP National convention, the SW voted for him en block. Afenifere has been on the fore front of restructuring. In fact Pa Adebanjo, Reuben Fasoranti and Olu Falaye have said Atiku is the only candidate to implement restructuring. Middle Belt and North Central will go for Atiku. With the likes of IBB, Abdusalami, Saraki, Ortom, Useni, Mama Taraba, Mark, Gemade, Jonah Jang, etc leading the charge. They all believe Atiku is a moderate. NE is gone because of the earlier stated sentiments. NW votes will be splited; if Kwankwanso, Tambuwal, Lamido, Datti Ahmed, Turaki, Markafi, etc all agreed to work for Atiku, PMB will win NW, but Atiku will pick serious votes there. *Recall Zamfara is almost gone with Governor Yari defection few days away*

Let me stop here before I start answering questions, I don't have answers for.

2019 is very interesting; Muslim VS Muslim, Fulani VS Fulani, Former APC VS current APC, North VS North, money versus more money. This is my veiw from daks.

Augustine Idahosa
d jihadist has lost
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Simbrixton(m): 1:28am On Oct 11, 2018
osazsky:
benin people good morning

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by OreMI22: 1:49am On Oct 11, 2018
That Janjawe-eed is a joke.

Soon he will say his mechanic is Igbo, so he isn't tribalistic.

These are the types of people APC has unleashed on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Princedapace(m): 2:17am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
The more you guys heap insult on Buhari, the more the Northerners love him..and they are going to vote for him in millions....

Insults at Buhari is nothing compared to what they did to Jonathan and he should accept it as Jonathan did.

Notherners can vote him in millions. He needed Tinubu to help him with western votes to win last election after trying three times..

Northern votes will not save him alone..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by BestDude: 2:49am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
The more you guys heap insult on Buhari, the more the Northerners love him..and they are going to vote for him in millions....
he tried 3 times with so called northerners and failed... Let's meet at the polls please... BTW, this your post shows how defeated you feel. Sorry boy... The end has come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by BestDude: 2:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Bolustical:

we are not talking about biafra here. Stick to what the topic is please. Show us the igbo drivers and cook or
Forever shut up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by CaptainG00D: 3:21am On Oct 11, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
u edos wl never join we niger delta ,ur nation lies wt afonja...dnt u knw edo is a muslim state, we no want bomb bomb 4 our nigerdelta!

That's an afonja, forget the name he is afonja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by babadeee(m): 3:53am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
we are taking about people you are talking about Cows grin grin cows they get human feelings angry

2 Likes

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by olabrad: 4:22am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Boy, you are fooling your head.

The issue here is about the truth and the lie. Don't change the narrative. Did buhari hire Igbo driver/cook or is it a lie? Stop fooling yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by olabrad: 4:27am On Oct 11, 2018
BafanaBafana:
At list he has no plans to convert our refineries and power generation companies to his personal property.

Buhari has not taken anything belonging to a tribe and given it to another tribe.

Go and support your criminal. Awon bring back our corruption.
Are you agreeing that you are lying about the Igbo cook/driver story?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 4:37am On Oct 11, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
One thing i hv come to realise is that blackman is too discriminating and tribalistic.
Reno omokri and ffk should stop instigating and insinuating Igbos.
Even we Igbos discriminate against other tribes, especially the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.
back home, we discriminate against Enugu and Ebonyi, calling them so many derogatory names.
they should spare me that tribal bullshit.
To the best of my knowledge, hausa/fulani are the most accomodating and honest tribe in nigeria.
"ezi okwu bu ndu"..truth is life
...Truth bitters

It is very obvious that we don't like ourselves...everything is based on tribal shit...this country can and will never grow with these kinda mindsets...

1 Like

Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Basher8583: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2018
FarahAideed:

Can that one even knack

Ok this honestly cracked me. But Im not happy with your quote. My signature should hv already told you where my allegiance is.
But its still funny though. grin Yeye guy
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by tete7000(m): 5:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Osinbajo on assumption of office was quick to lament how the past govt hadn't constructed a single New road. At the end of almost four years, I wonder how many road apc govt has constructed. Irredemable liars!
Re: "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri by Realname: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
Bolustical:

[/s]

You APc touts never ceases to amaze me

Thankfully people separate your kind from the rest of us

Our brothers and sisters in the south east deserve nothing but praise fro what they endured under this tyrant called buhari !

If I were igbo I would have been spitting curses at him every day !

Atiku will defeat buhari with a land slide victory, buhari knows this, tinubu knows this , your employers know this

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Buhari Copied Jonathan’s Budget – Soludo / Ben Murray-Bruce Meets Santa Claus In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.