Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP (25415 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Hails Femi Fani Kayode As She Reunites With Her Kids / EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial / Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

Not really.

If you have followed my posts for years, you will see I have always liked him.

He is a very likeable person that has never once uttered one word of threat, even when he has been losing elections.

With quiet dignity, he has always accepted his faith. To me, that is a rare quality in people, let alone politicians.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/154221/jonathans-cats-paws.html

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by twosquare(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
Must be sponsored by Fani himself. Everyone is sponsoring one group or the other now to get a shot at the VP.

1 Like

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Isgod1111: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
vecman22:
Any ipob that can bet on atiku winning 2019 election, should please indicate let's have a bet here..
Some members of this forum have no in depth knowledge of politics. About 90% members of this reputable forum are underage let alone procure PVC. Election is not won online. Let's wait till February 2019.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by globemoney: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
vecman22:
Any ipob that can bet on atiku winning 2019 election, should please indicate let's have a bet here..
I’m willing to bet that Atiku will thrash Buhari it won’t be close
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by killuminati(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
VPWebDesigner:
What a Disaster! angry
Disaster faster!
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
slotA4:
Choose fani Kayode at your own peril grin
where them dey when FFK chose Kwankwaso ?
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Mikeanegbe: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol.
Joke of the year.
HUNGER DEY TALK, TOO BAD

1 Like

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
The same ffk that called atiku fulani sh*t early this year?

1 Like

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by citizenY(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Atiku....E jooor, don't Allah, Biko.......make FFK your running mate. My PVC is waiting. All the best.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
We know that's an APC sponsored group.
Criminally minded devilish fools.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by tiger28: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
SMART move from ffk..... Fund a group to campaign for you. Anyone that think this wasnt a move from FFK, then yiu are surely a learner

2 Likes

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by nurusystem(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
it is not possible to athiefculate Buhari 2019 continue,, no shaking
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by nurusystem(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
sai baba Sai Buhari 2019 insha ALLAH Buhari is my choice... no space for thieves....

1 Like

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by BlastAfonja: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mccullum:

Agulu want to be vice president like that of Afonja no wonder Agulu always abuse Afonja because of jealousy.

Agulu, ipob, Igbos of Biafra land are born to be conspirators except few among them are nice.
Shut up u Afonja fool, u dare want to reap where u did not sow, what effrontery!!. Igbo will be Atiku's vice no matter how u feel ok.. Go and hang yourself. Dirty pigs.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by fredoooooo: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
With fani oma lose laye won a gbo lorun ,person wey no fit win his ward grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Built2last: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
vecman22:

I accept your challenge on behalf of IPOB
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by NiggasInParis: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
God forbid...Even Fani himself knows he aint wortht it....
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by nwachelsea(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
vecman22:
eat and look healthy first before kwashiorkor go kill you and wouldn't have the opportunity to cast your vote come next
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Mccullum: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
BlastAfonja:

Shut up u Afonja fool, u dare want to reap where u did not sow, what effrontery!!. Igbo will be Atiku's vice no matter how u feel ok.. Go and hang yourself. Dirty pigs.

A dirty pig of Biafra displaying insensitive comments on naira land which efforts Igbo made for PDP and where you get the hope of PDP winning next year presidential election... I think you're a dreamer.

I only wish to let you Agulu conspirators understand that all your criticism against APC is not for the betterment of Nigeria but for seeing Yoruba as VP turned most of you to psycho's by making unconsructive criticism on most of the social medias... Because Agulus mostly like corrupt government due to their ways of life where might and wealth is superior than trust worthyness.

Unfortunate fellow, reply me and continue to be fool forever.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by TrueNigerian300: 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Smh!!! This must be truly sponsored by Fani-Kayode himself like someone said. What values is he bringing to the table? A whole campaign manager that lost his own ward? I mean his own ward!!! If there are more than one reason why PDP lost in 2015 then he is one of the reason. I am yet to see someone full of hate as that guy.

Even before the primary a lot of the aspirants dont want anything to do with him. Did you hear any PDP members talking about him. I only saw Kwanwaso visited him the other wise ones never take him serious.He is not useful to the PDP and if there is anything he can do is to kill PDP. That is just the truth.

He just wants to be relevant and that is all. If Atiku can appoint him as part of his campaign committee talk more of VP then it is a sign that Atiku is gonna fail.

1 Like

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by VULCAN(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Afenifere is suppprting Atiku, so is the entire middle belt and NE so for those of you that have lost touch with the feelings of the people....

vecman22:
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by KosyJerry(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
God Forbid...
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by pawesome(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Mccullum:

Agulu want to be vice president like that of Afonja no wonder Agulu always abuse Afonja because of jealousy.

Agulu, ipob, Igbos of Biafra land are born to be conspirators except few among them are nice.
bastard Igbos I tell you.... Don't Kia but is better than an afonja
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by BlastAfonja: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
[s]
Mccullum:

A dirty pig of Biafra displaying insensitive comments on naira land which efforts Igbo made for PDP and where you get the hope of PDP winning next year presidential election... I think you're a dreamer.

I only wish to let you Agulu conspirators understand that all your criticism against APC is not for the betterment of Nigeria but for seeing Yoruba as VP turned most of you to psycho's by making unconsructive criticism on most of the social medias... Because Agulus mostly like corrupt government due to their ways of life where might and wealth is superior than trust worthyness.

Unfortunate fellow, reply me and continue to be fool forever.
[/s]
AFONJA YOUR NEXT VICE PRESIDENT IS IGBO BETTER ADJUST TO IT......

All you have said here means nothing to me..

Next!
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2018
Omeokachie:
Were group

APC is really trying so hard to infiltrate the ranks of the PDP through some of these MURIC-like nuisance of a group.

So, FFK is now an APC agent? And CIPN is MURIC-like? Are you high coke "diet" or something?
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Pat081: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dos ones pay by FFK to say dis or which one
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by spiritedtete: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Imagine a parot without a sense as VP eheehehehe
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
adem30:
If FFK can be the voice of the Nigerian Christians, then angel Michael and his crew should kuku blow the trumpet and end everything

Lol this is harsh man.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by ladman(m): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2018
The moment a group of christians came together for a smoke of marijuana and decided to make a joke. Guess what? Atiku/FFK 2019 grin
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Xkaa(m): 12:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Am laffin in swanhili �������
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by RedboneSmith(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2018
The reason they gave reads like bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by oyejideogunjumo: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2018
Suicidal! Chaotic!! Absord! Shipwreck before voyage.
Apart from personality involved,easterner or southerner adviseable. West already pro APC. Only few hopeful there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore / U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi / Key Points To Note On President Elect's Working Visit To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.