Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP (25414 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Hails Femi Fani Kayode As She Reunites With Her Kids / EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial / Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Ategberoson(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2018
atiku should pick ikpeazu or okorocha clowns as if the election is sure for PDP but wetin concern pursuit of Biafra with who Atiku is picking
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by helphelp: 1:07am On Oct 11, 2018
Even Atiku dey laugh at this foolery... grin grin grin
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by amabid: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2018
ATIKU/ADESINA 2019

PETER OBI FOR SGF

EARNEST PRAYER. GOD PLEASE GRANT IT
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by katheeroh: 1:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Nonsense statement.....FFK is not stable
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Agugbadin: 2:04am On Oct 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Joke of the year.

FFK is one of the greatest LIAR I have ever known, corrupt, and and a Con MAN. Father of Liars
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by mumisco4real(f): 3:01am On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku should pick Ebele Jonathan or Saraki.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Sleekfingers: 4:21am On Oct 11, 2018
Agritech:
Christian group, Christians in Power Network, CIPN, has advised the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and its flagbearer at the forthcoming 2019 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, to choose a former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, as their vice presidential candidate.
In a statement signed by Apostle Chikezie Onyekere and Pastor Solomon Ayuba, the organisation’s Coordinator and Secretary respectively, the group said “we predicate our advice on the fact that Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, unlike many Christians, is the one man who has stood firmly for the faith and has suffered immense persecution in the hands of the establishment because of this. He is one man many Christians believe has been ordained by God to rescue us from the hands of our relentless traducers and murderers”.
The statement continues: “The population and spread of Christians in Nigeria cut across regions and ethnicity. The greatest fear of Christians today is that of insecurity where priests, pastors and their members are wantonly killed, our churches continuously desecrated and destroyed, and our sources of livelihood wasted, we as Christians will not vote for any party that parades a Christian who cannot effectively represent our cause at the highest levels.
“Apart from the votes that Fani-Kayode would get from the southwest as one from there, he will also get massive votes across the nation and everywhere Christians are found because we have come to see him as our voice, not just us but also evry oppressed Nigerian irrespective of religion, ethnicity or party affiliation.
“This will be the masterstroke for both Atiku Abubakar and the PDP”.
“Fani-Kayode is loved for having been consistent in playing the roles of voice for the voiceless and defender of the defenceless without any immunity covering him even while those with one refused to speak up for the people.
“No doubt, an Atiku/Fani-Kayode presidency will be an ideal team that would tackle our economic crises and insecurity satisfactorily. We shall sensitise and mobilize our people massively to vote for the PDP at the presidential election should we be sure that we have a strong voice for us there. Fani-Kayode is widely loved across the major religions of the country.
He has spoken up for the Shiite Muslims who have suffered untold hardship in the hands of the current government. He has spoken up for Dasuki, a Fulani Muslim, who is being unjustly held in detention even after multiple valid court orders had granted him bail. He has also spoken up for Sheikh El Zakzaky who is suffering a similar fate to that of Dasuki etc. So no one can accuse him of religious bigotry.
“We pray Alhaji Atiku Abubabkar and PDP to strongly consider this advice if they want to make any inroad among our people with humongous population in the country.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/choose-fani-kayode-as-running-mate-group-tells-atiku-pdp/amp/

When will some Nigerians grow up? With all these their useless religion mentality...

So because he is Christian makes him a better candidate?
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Sleekfingers: 4:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Isgod1111:
Some members of this forum have no in depth knowledge of politics. About 90% members of this reputable forum are underage let alone procure PVC. Election is not won online. Let's wait till February 2019.

Thank you jare...most of them are kindergartens.....
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by persius555(m): 4:37am On Oct 11, 2018
FFK is a psychopath. Go near him and be ready to equally disintegrate.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by vecman22(m): 5:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Built2last:

I accept your challenge on behalf of IPOB

Please can we go 50 50 thousand We give the money to someone reputable in this forum to hold till the outcome of the election... Waiting for you reply
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by vecman22(m): 5:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Built2last:

I accept your challenge on behalf of IPOB

Please can we go 50 50 thousand We give the money to someone reputable in this forum to hold till the outcome of the election... Waiting for you reply
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by vecman22(m): 5:15am On Oct 11, 2018
nwachelsea:
eat and look healthy first before kwashiorkor go kill you and wouldn't have the opportunity to cast your vote come next

Abeg leave my mention,I don't have time for you broke,hungry,unintelligent ipob now
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Basher8583: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2018
HungerBAD:

Not really.

If you have followed my posts for years, you will see I have always liked him.

He is a very likeable person that has never once uttered one word of threat, even when he has been losing elections.

With quiet dignity, he has always accepted his faith. To me, that is a rare quality in people, let alone politicians.
So jumping around from one party after another just to get presidentcy ticket is someone that accepted his fate. If he was that popular why didnt he float his own party.
Atiku is a fair weather person that cannot be trusted. He would have been cool with me if he had remain constant in one party. Consistency in action and character makes a stable and trustworthy person. Remember that
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Realname: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

It seems your are lining towards Atiku?

TALKATIVE
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Printerscanner: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2018
pawesome:
Nooooooo... We do not want Afonja

We Afonjas too do not associate with American fugitive that is why we are donating another American fugitive Senator Buruji Kashamu as VP to Atiku. As for you drug pushers and kidnappers from the potopoto republic, you can continue being 3rd class citizens in Nigeria. When you get tired, you can pick up arms and ammunition against the Federal Republic of Nigeria and we shall repeat the 1967 to 1970 Christmas party.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Beat123(f): 8:03am On Oct 11, 2018
Not yoruba pls...

Too indecisive, scared and always gonna be a slave to the north.

Get a ss person... either south south or south east

Or west.... where get mind!!! Smart and knows how to grow this dead economy
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by Built2last: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2018
vecman22:

That will not take care of beer for me and my friends.

One million is the minimum I will do. Arrange one of the Mods and we roll
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by vecman22(m): 11:41am On Oct 11, 2018
Built2last:

Lol who still drinks beer in 2018 My dear stop lying to yourself, 50k will takecare of you and your friends on what ever kind of beer(cheep) you guys drink..

BTW challenge accepted,let's take this to a new thread agreed
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by gaskiyamagana: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Uyi168:
That group doesn't mean well for Atiku
You mean holy ghost did not guide them to make that recomendation.
Re: Choose Fani-kayode As Running Mate, Group Tells Atiku, PDP by vecman22(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Built2last:

Oga have been waiting on your reply ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: AGF’s Office Exonerates Abba Kyari Of Money Laundering Allegation / Why We May Vote Tinubu For Presidency - SNCV / GEJ, Sambo, Okonjo-iweala And Other Ministers To Travel Abroad After May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.