Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition (59110 Views)

DJ Cuppy Supports Her Fiance As He Opens An Auto Shop / Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Magichand: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
There is a popular saying that 'behind every successful man there is a strong woman', and actress Mercy Johnson and her hubby are the perfect examples for this quote.

Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has been captured on camera, supporting her husband, Prince Odi Okojie's political ambition during a recent campaign, as she was seen rocking a campaign t-shirt and face cap as she held her husband's hand smiling.

Prince Odi Okojie took to his Instagram page to share photos from the campaign, and talked about leadership and preserving culture, noting that he decided to stand for the people because he has children and he considers every child his child.
He posted photos from the political event and wrote: "When a Leader encourages the culture of impunity, the society is lost and it makes work harder for all of us....(wole soyinka)... Because of my children and because every child is my child, I have decided to stand with the truth, even if lies cover it all.... But posterity will judge .... I have witnessed the highest level of abuse of power and impunity. We will not be silent, we will speak, we will vote and our votes will count....."

Edo State-born politician, Prince Okojie is reportedly constesting for House Of Representatives at the National Assembly.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/mercy-johnson-joins-campaign-as-she-supports-her-husbands-political-ambition/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by ogbestone(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Very good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by duroc(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Indirectly using her face to get votes.

32 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by osabiya16(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2018
Cute

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by despi64(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na me wan campaign for her husband wey dey support Buhari and him government before?

32 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Angy55(f): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
If she doesn't support her husband who else would she support?
This shouldn't be news.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by victons(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
first to comment
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by philips007(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Well done
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by brownsugar23: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by kennyddonn(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
good for u both

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Shortyy(f): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
The Good Wife.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
She wants to enjoy the free money too abi.

Eyes set on fat salariess, bogus allowances and buget padding

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by ogbestone(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
LOL
victons:
first to comment

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by naira0(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good one!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Horbar1: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Behind every successful man....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by jonaRanking11111(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
My people...my home town

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Neaman(m): 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
hope its not APC?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Ilefoaye(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
from Deputy Governor
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by dynicks(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
victons:
first to comment
how many times have u been warned to quit trying to achieve such position using GLO network u no dey hear...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Ezedon(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
I will only only support them if they are not APC

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by lonelydora: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2018
Umuaka ndi a sef

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by millionboi2: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Datz y he married dis gal

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by brightisodje(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
okay na like this

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Diso60090(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
She is now yellow letme come and be going after all not my business thank you bobo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by kunlesehan(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
His votes are at the MERCY of his wife

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by bewla(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
me
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by afamaustin(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Y l still continue search for my own wife
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Omeokachie: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
APC?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by chuddyforlife(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Thats cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by martineverest(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Neaman:
hope its not APC?
if it's APC,he might not win,as that part of Edo state is naturally a PDP region.....home of Tony anenih

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hubby is trying to literally ride on Mercy's popularity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Bums At Ghana Football Match (photos) / Photos From Femi Fani-kayode's Daughter Traditional Wedding / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.