Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (25829 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / Amnesty International Blames Police For Bloody Shi'ites Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by benzion72(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Someone said zombies will be living in Ogbomosho and Oshogbo and be typing Buhari is like a religion in the North, meanwhile they have never been to the North all their lives. cheesy
Which religion? Religion that the heat of hardship has scattered for 3years now. Abi those people for North, them no be human being? them no dey feel the heat of Buhari bad governance?

If zombies cannot liberate themselves, we will help them. All they need to do is believe they can be saved and redeemed. . . Is that too much to ask?

God will not allow our capacity and integrity to be tried. Buhari has been tried and hr failed woefully you go to any part of the North and shout Said Buhari that equal stoning in some places there or rather test it with your mesuyah and hear his response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Modarun(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2018
When all these Ogbomosho and Oshogbo based erats say Bubarid 12milliin votes is intact I just laugh. They dnt knw in the North west they are making so much noise about. We have the Southern Kaduna people, Christians of Makarfi, katsina, Kano who voted Buhari in 2015 who woukd ratber die than vote him again cos of the killings targeted at their people. Zakzaky is the leader of the Shiites, I recalled how the Shiites, ali sunnahs and the izallahs held processions acusing Goodluck of sponsoring BH and insisting that its Buhari or war. Now the leaders of the Izallahs and Shiite are singibg a different tone. What Buharideens and the Lagos -Osogbo media rats dnt know, the Shiites are about 6-7milliion largely concentrated in the North west where its leader comes from, thats a minus of about 5million voters from his acclaimed 12mililiin already. 2019 Go clear for the eye of Bubarideens and Tinubu Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Sop201818: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2018
Another Bubu's paid agent & ass licker spotted.
Time with tell.
#Buhariback2daura

milemimi93:
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Indigenous(f): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2018
Buhafool and his Fulani terrorist tribe will destroy nizooria.their only vision is Islam and terrorism,their only talent is in cattle rearing, buhafraud is a curse to nizooria
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2018

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Glink2018(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2018
diebuhari1:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/10/no-yoruba-who-freely-born-should-vote-shallow-minded-buhari-say-shiites

Comparing Zachary with baba Adeboye is like putting soup and beans together.

Both are foods put the impart of one to the tummy is different from another.

I.e the global impact of baba Adeboye to Zachary can never be equated.

Yoruba ranting nonsense' maybe because dollar don exchange hands... Have you seen any Hausa man doing the same thing for his people?

Yoruba with hypocritical mind set ;when are you going to be delivered from all of these wanton ways of life. I fear for your tribe. And the future is ..

Shit......
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by nwatthu(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2018
I AM ATIKULATED
NaijaRoyalty:
Below is the messiah from Adamawa that will rescue Nigeria from the verge of total collapse .

His name is Atiku Abubakar .

His tenure will be far better compared to that of Buhari .

Youths won't commit suicide out of frustration and loss of job under his watch .

Atiku is a wealth creator.
His success in his various businesses is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is not tribalistic.

He will make a good President .

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by front4line: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2018
Ugosample:

which "hateful Igbos"

Instead of us to unite and sack the terrorist in aso rock

some of you are ready to vote a lifeless fellow to spite your country men

what kind of people are you?

Unite with Igbo that want a renowned thief to governor Nigeria. You all need you head examined
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Angrymode: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Gabriel004:
In as much as i hate anything call buhari, are you too different from slave. I am sire you are shouting atiku too, so you are definitely a slave as well. I and my family refuse to be slave. Both buhari and atiku are bastard.

Sorry bro, I am neither for Atiku nor Buhari. My stance is to teach all our politicians a serious lesson that the power lies on the masses by voting for the least expected candidate.

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2018
diebuhari1:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/10/no-yoruba-who-freely-born-should-vote-shallow-minded-buhari-say-shiites

Yoruba Muslims are just as gross and crass as their Northern counterparts. When the igbos and yorubas were being murdered during the 2000 riots in Kaduna, wtf did El Zakzaky and his yoruba Muslims do??
They turned a blind eye and joined in the murder.
I say to hell with yoruba Muslims and every religious muthafucka in Nigeria, you guys and your pathetic religion are a cancer.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

Which one is 'Yelobam' again?...abeg i no wan laugh this morning grin

gringrin
I happy say u laugh.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by iamboladee: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2018
360degreess:
Buhari till 2023.thats all i can say.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by jaymichael(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Actually it is the Sunni Muslims ( Buhari is a Sunni) who do not tolerate anyone who does not share their own beliefs. The truth is voting Buhari is condemning Nigeria into becoming a Muslim state. Check it. All security and armed forces are headed by Islamic faithfuls. All of them. The Shiites are to the Sunnis as Anglicans are to Roman Catholics.The inscription on the Nigerian Army crest is Sunni Islamic.

We have been given the warning signals. Buhari himself had vowed to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state. All Christians to become second class citizens.
The choice is yours. Vote for liberty and freedom (Atiku). Or vote for terrorism, vote for Boko Haram, vote for jihadists(Buhari).
were the Sunni muslims the ones that ask the Shiites to block the convoy of the COAS? Was it the sunnis that instructed the shiites to cause mayhem and destruction of properties anytime they are having their procession? The shiites that don't recognize the authority of both the state and federal government and law enforcement agencies but subservient to only the authority of their Supreme leader? You don't even know what and who are the Sunni and the Shiite. Atiku you say represent freedom? The kind that made Atiku and OBJ deployed soldiers to annihilate a whole town, Odi in Bayelsa, sparing not even chicken and lizards. The blood of the innocent children women and helpless old people still hangs over his neck.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by tfelicityk(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2018
Go and face your problem with the Federal Government ... Stop using tribe and sentiment to gain your interest... We Yorubas can't be easily manipulated as you think...
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by akdjr(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2018
I like the way this present administration deal with the shiit group. This is how Book haram started and become world know terrorist group.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by SeriouslySense(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2018
I don't see any relevance in Atiku, but it appears some see it, AAC Omoyele Sowore, also check Kingsley Moghalu and Fela Durotoye, let's encourage the young Leaders and encourage all youths and elders and children, Thank you. I don't have the time to go into details, but Sowore has good Ideas and he is the one to take the mantle right now while Moghalu is very Intelligent.

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Ugosample(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2018
front4line:

Unite with Igbo that want a renowned thief to governor Nigeria. You all need you head examined

It's not about tribe here

it's the future of our country

Buhari has ruined the country at an alarming rate

And because of a "Vp" slot, some foold are ready to keep the terrorist in aso rock

Nigeria my country undecided
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by oodualover: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Karatum:

Whether Yorubas vote atiku or not, he is coasting to victory come next year. U can go and kill urself for all we care tongue
He won't. Buhari will be president till 2023
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by nurusystem(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari 2019 not like athiefculate
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by slivertongue: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
WE d peoples of d North Central are laying a 'political ambush' 4GMB come 2019.
WE may b silent bt it wud a RED CARD

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Gabriel004: 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

I don't think you read the thread...
Igbo is not anywhere in the write Up
It's about the Yoruba Shiites and the Yoruba slaves
We are saying the same thing. Both slaves will vote their respective masters.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by collinsprince: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Yusman316(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Below is the messiah from Adamawa that will rescue Nigeria from the verge of total collapse .

His name is Atiku Abubakar .

His tenure will be far better compared to that of Buhari .

Youths won't commit suicide out of frustration and loss of job under his watch .

Atiku is a wealth creator.
His success in his various businesses is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is not tribalistic.

He will make a good President .
U said various businesses. Pls name 3 of his businesses u know
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by BetaThings: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
basilo101:
This is what we have been saying. Only Tinubu slaves support Buhari. The real yorubas don't

So you are slave to the Muslim Fulani old man - Atiku
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by BetaThings: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ugosample:

It's not about tribe here

it's the future of our country

Buhari has ruined the country at an alarming rate

And because of a "Vp" slot, some foold are ready to keep the terrorist in aso rock

Nigeria my country undecided

Ruined the opportunity for your crooks to milk the country dry
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Spindletop: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Yelobam moozelems won't like this now.

Just watch how they will tag them as IPOB members.

They like licking Buhari saggy and lifeless balls as if their lives depends on it.

Definitely your village people never commot for your back smh!
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ategberoson:

shites can't speak for us. let PDP tell us what they're upto first before we will conclude on 2019 election

you won't hear anything from southwest politicians except that loose fayose. we will study and understand a game before talking. let's know whom Atiku running mate is then action follows

if you like call us series of names, it doesn't affect us, so far we are positioning ourselves for greater height that's what matters
...how many did you study before you and your Tinubu agreed to oust a good man called Ambode? Do you really have a mind of your own?

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by bigfish3k: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
jaymichael:
Unifying factor you say? The type of unifying factor that made Atiku and his master OBJ (whom it was reported that he has gone to solicit his support) deployed soldiers to kill every living thing and burn down Odi village in Bayelsa during their tenure. Unifying indeed. A Fulani Muslim (that you lots love to hate) that has the blood of innocent Odi villagers on his neck?

was atiku the commander in chief
did atiku have a soldier as his ADC to signify C in C status

u people should face reality. nigeria is nose diving and we are all in it together. we all gonna sink together if we fail to support good. lets forget about tribe and religion and support good. PLEEEEAAAASE . for our children sake
if i ask u why u still support this failure we are having now , u start singing irrelevant corruption fight that is one sided and a witch hunt. benue state governors case is a 'case study'
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by MayorofLagos(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
OP,
I know you didnt write this but you should not even have brought it here. We do not use such language of intimidation in Yorubaland to force people to a single way of thinking or acceptance. We are not in Iboland where it is common to announce that anyone who does not vote a candidate is a bast3rd. Yorubaland is live and let live. Dont bring things like this here in future.

No election is that important to diminish and soil the Omoluwabi of Yoruba.
Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by bigfish3k: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
BetaThings:

Ruined the opportunity for your crooks to milk the country dry

how has ' not milking the country dry now by APC ' benefitted us than before when it was been milked dry - according to u

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites by BetaThings: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bidobado1:

Yoruba Muslims are just as gross and crass as their Northern counterparts. When the igbos and yorubas were being murdered during the 2000 riots in Kaduna, wtf did El Zakzaky and his yoruba Muslims do??
They turned a blind eye and joined in the murder.
Yoruba Muslims have never attacked anyone in the SW. So why would they be fighting anyone in the North where they are in the clear minority
You are so steeped in hate, you cannot resist the urge to promote your divisive agenda

Anyway did Yoruba Christians also attack Igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HgD6_86af0

Bidobado1:
I say to hell with yoruba Muslims and every religious muthafucka in Nigeria, you guys and your pathetic religion are a cancer.

Ignorance or mischief at play. If you had good knowledge of history you would know that more lives have been taken in the name of Christianity than in the name of all the other religion put together
Of course, that secret must be kept from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Endorses Governor Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State (Photo) / Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi / Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.