Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) (24677 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Flood Washes Away Bridge In Imo, FUTO Students, Road Users Stranded (Photos) / Badagry Expressway Bad Road: The Pains, Agony And Trauma Of Road Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by stars2018: 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
OPM - eneka is very very bad, that is from G.u - ake road.
soberdrunk:
I trust Governor Nyesome Wike aka MR PROJECTS!!! This type of road cannot be seen anywhere in Rivers State, if anyone can show me any road like this in Rivers State 50k instantly!!!(Federal roads are not included)
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by abbeynism(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:
This is not a slum or a canal, this is where people reside and live in Lagos. ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ayobo.

A Twitter user Gramz Bans has taken to the micro-blogging site to vent his anger and also appeal to the Lagos state government for urgent action and save the area from collapse. According to reports, this is the major road around this around as there are banks, offices, schools around this area. When it rains, the road is a no-go area and everywhere will be water-logged and the okadas within the area charged as high as 300 naira for a journey of 50-100 naira. An appeal is sent to the Lagos state government for urgent help and bring a lasting solution to this area.

These are some of the pictures from the area.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/10/the-pains-agony-of-ayobo-road-users.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-sgnQIg9vnRU/W75qBxlXIUI/AAAAAAAAU6g/GkK2CtiX4Tg5jPlx0ixVxan_VqUMT3rjwCEwYBhgL/s1600/Ayobo_Road_013_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/
img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-4AJOfRmrlb0/W75p1vrbIsI/AAAAAAAAU5E/TfvoYzY9qboQxbUh0nzISj8uAU43WtKYACLcBGAs/s1600/Ayobo_Road_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-hGPZ8_YCzoo/W75p3O_BvII/AAAAAAAAU5M/uWBlouM6uAMvLC6AMt9MMKRyLPShqUR_QCLcBGAs/s1600/Ayobo_Road_002_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-vMgopYlkmXQ/W75p3f8Z2-I/AAAAAAAAU5Q/Fc3EyWI0C3M5BxDoKgZS52s-UbsOawrjQCLcBGAs/s1600/Ayobo_Road_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Bro get your facts right. This partnof Ayobo is Ogun State and not Lagos State as you claimed.
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by hustla(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
The worst road I have seen is that of portharcourt to aba, I regrate following that road last time.

You probably haven't been to Ogijo
Hands down the worst road in the world grin
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by AutoReportNG: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
abbeynism:

Bro get your facts right. This partnof Ayobo is Ogun State and not Lagos State as you claimed.

To get the full gist, pls, go to Ayobo to Ishefun road. From Badek filing station down to Ishefun town.

If I am wrong or its not in ayobo, I will apologise
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
stars2018:
OPM - eneka is very very bad, that is from G.u - ake road.

Show us pictures....... angry

1 Like

Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Emohua-Degema

Elioparanwa Road

Aluu-Igwuruta Road

Obirikwere byepass

Should I continue

Yes please continue with "PROOF" angry
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by stars2018: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Baba, I'm currently not in phc, I would have. If you live in ph go their and see for your self. Left ph last weekend.
soberdrunk:

Show us pictures....... angry
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
no road is as bad as ishefun road even Satan cannot pass via it
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by henryadex(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
ogun state is a failed state Sango to Berger is an hell of a place
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
barineh:

Obirikwere bypass is good very good probably one of the best roads in Rivers state. Are you sure you're from Rivers state

From Obirikwere to Nkpolu-Igwuruta axis
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by razzby(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Michaelmercy:
The poster gat to say the real location of this place in Ayobo, The access road from Iyana-ipaja to Ayobo to Ayetoro is perfectly Ok. So don't just come here and be posting rubbish.
God bless you my broda.. I was shock when i saw the headline.. Is it the same Ayobo.. Start frm Moshalasi bus stop to Ipaja gate,frm there enter Ayobo n Ayetoro those road re newly construed road..Ayetoro doesn't belong to Lagos buh the road was repair with a new linked bridge
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by razzby(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
AutoReportNG:

To get the full gist, pls, go to Ayobo to Ishefun road. From Badek filing station down to Ishefun town.

If I am wrong or its not in ayobo, I will apologise
Fear God in what you report.. Ayobo to Ayetoro road including Baderk side of Ayetoro as been completeed. Ayobo to Bada has also been constructed, the ongoing work is coming to Ishefun soon.. Why didn't you report the Ayobo market road n d camp davie road.. Be sincere
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2018
razzby:
Fear God in what you report.. Ayobo to Ayetoro road including Baderk side of Ayetoro as been completeed. Ayobo to Bada has also been constructed, the ongoing work is coming to Ishefun soon.. Why didn't you report the Ayobo market road n d camp davie road.. Be sincere

Bros mi, the good road stopped at Badek area o. I stay around Abbot, n from Badek down is terribly bad.... As in even trailers get stuck in the road when its not even rainy reason. From Maigida to Badek z good though
Re: The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) by BravoDe: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Germandude:
I tot the govt used interlogged stones in those areas of ayobo
Don't mind this old fake news op brought here
I stay in ayobo and there's nothing like this here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos / Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.