Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,606 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! (3444 Views)

SOLD Super Clean Naija Use Toyota Camry 2004 SOLD / SOLDToks Toyota Corola Sport 2004 sold / SOLD##SOLDToks Toyota Corola Sport 2004 SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
If you have a respectable mother and father, you'll know how to talk to and about other people's mother/father.

Hian!! no one should shake any table come my side o...

I don't like ranting online.
My contact is here, call me, fix a meeting and say whatever to my face, let's take it from there.

I love my mother, I respect other people's mother because I have a responsible one.

Don't reply me on Nairaland, come reply live.

AgentGoat:

See mumu oooo grin grin grin

As long as am not a thief and fraud like your whole generations like your fathers and brothers who ends up been burnt on the street. That's is why you are always scared of that guy because you think he will catch you and roost you alive one day grin You are not the only one on Nairaland why are you so scared at the mention of cosplay. You can dig any of my past post out I don't care. The last anal I had was with your ashawo mother ask her how much I paid her. I paid her nothing because she was sex starved after your scam father was burnt alive.

Continue your fraud your day of reckoning is coming.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Gravatar: 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
valarin dem don attack ur ppl die 4 dis forum say, why only u everytym

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mayor555:
If you have a respectable mother and father, you'll know how to talk to and about other people's mother/father.

Hian!! no one should shake any table come my side o...

I don't like ranting online.
My contact is here, call me, fix a meeting and say whatever to my face, let's take it from there.

I love my mother, I respect other people's mother because I have a responsible one.

Don't reply me on Nairaland, come reply live.

Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:

Who are you?

Mayor555 the son of Mayor555 senior
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mayor555:

Mayor555 the son of Mayor555 senior
OK. You can stay in your lane now.

2 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:
OK. You can stay in your lane now.

Balless
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mayor555:

Balless
I have a job. And I have not seen where you offend me. You are just trying to rope yourself into a problem that is not your own. Stay in your lane please. I have put the thief in his place.

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:
I have a job. And I have not seen where you offend me. You are just trying to rope yourself into a problem that is your own. Stay in your lane please. I have put the thief in his place.

You have a job really? Oh, he has a job!
Rope myself in what problem exactly?
And did he come to your house to steal?

See man, if you have balls, Call valarinz; meet with him and tell him he's a Thief.. Tell him any of his relation also is a thief.
You think you can talk abi? Don't be Balless. Move ministry forward...
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mayor555:

See man, if you have balls, Call valarinz; meet with him and tell him he's a Thief.. Tell him any of his relation also is a thief.

Dey go abeg..

3 Likes

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:

Dey go abeg..

You see my Dear, had it been you limited your attack on him(valarinz) alone, it would have been a different thing entirely.. I won't even talk.
We should know something, so many people we meet online and talk to anyhow, we might not just be able to go close to their youngest brother, talk more of them in person without any intending deal.

Do you think you can say all that to valarinz live and you'll still be in peace and in one piece?

Well I don't know, I don't know.
But I didn't disrespect your mother, why should you say awful things about mine? Ah! guy? guy?

Apologize to him please... Make we die am.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by AgentGoat: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mayor555:

You see my Dear, had it been you limited your attack on him(valarinz) alone, it would have been a different thing entirely.. I won't even talk.
We should know something, so many people with meet online and talk to anyhow, we might not just be able to go close to their youngest brother, talk more of them in person without any intending deal.

Do you think you can say all that to valarinz live and you'll still be in peace and in one piece?

Well I don't know, I don't know.
But I didn't disrespect your mother, why should you say awful things about mine? Ah! guy? guy?

Apologize to him please... Make we die am.

I understand what you are saying. You mean there should be mutual respect. That val is always on cosplay case. Himself no get respect for others. Na wetin vex me be that.

Valarinz no vex o. I'm very sorry o. I go buy Volvo from you

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by Mayor555(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
AgentGoat:

I understand what you are saying. You mean there should be mutual respect. That val is always on cosplay case. Himself no get respect for others. Na wetin vex me be that.

Valarinz no vex o. I'm very sorry o. I go buy Volvo from you

Shikena, thank you.
God bless sir.
Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Gravatar:
valarin dem don attack ur ppl die 4 dis forum say, why only u everytym

Once you see people turn personal with insults during an altercation, the reason is clear : they've run out of legitimate points with which to win the argument.

I never get to resort to those kind of insults on peoples parents cos I also have a proper upbringing, those my parents they keep insulting obviously did a better job on me than their own parents did on them, so in all honesty, I'm still the winner.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by valarinz: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Mayor555:

Thanks for trying to bring sanity, but pls just ignore him. That's what I did.

Its the same insults Cosplay did on my parents that made me refuse to be on the same page with him till date and he knows, so he's trying to get me to start giving him same level of attention, no way. At least Cosplay has something reasonable upstairs but this one na sexuality section him belong.

1 Like

Re: Tokunbo Toyota corolla sport 2004 sold!!!! sold!!! by dannybrasky(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is what I call brutality, Mr v just wish this guy finish him grin grin grin grin
valarinz:

Imagine this frustrated sex starved idiot. After begging someone on NL to teach you how to be a car dealer and failed, you now want to take out your frustrations on those who seem to be doing well at it.

Obviously you haven't succeeded in getting a prostitute to lay you after begging on NL for over a year now. What's the problem though, prostitutes usually don't select clients so long as you can pay. Oh!! Is that the problem? You still can't afford to pay?

Stay the hell out of my affairs, or I'll bring up more screenshot to embarrass you further. This is the 21st century and the Internet never forgets

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota Yaris For Sale / Official Used 2012 Ford Taurus... CLEAN & SLIGHTLY NEGOTIABLE@N2,250,000 / Foreign Used 2012 ⤴️ 2018 Lexus GX460 PREMIUM Edition ______SOLD______

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.