Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Everything You Should Know About Online Deals In Africa — Before And After - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Everything You Should Know About Online Deals In Africa — Before And After (289 Views)

Vitamin E Capsule And The Skin Beauty Hack You Should Know About It / 90% Of Us Has Failed In This:what You Should Know Before Combining Your Dresses / Six Classy Hair Styles A Woman Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Should Know About Online Deals In Africa — Before And After by Couponwishlist: 1:24am On Oct 11, 2018
When you decide to purchase products online, especially when it is your very first e-shopping, or you are shopping on an unfamiliar platform, a number of questions will likely cross your mind:
Will the product be as attractive as I've seen it advertised?
How long will it take before I get it?
What if I don't like the product?
How do I pay and still keep my personal details secure?

Stay relaxed and confident, because in a few minutes, you'll learn all you need to know about online deals, especially in Africa.
Before placing an order
When you decide to make an online purchase, and you want to get confident, that what you're about to pay for will be worth your money, check customer's reviews. Doing this will give you a firm opinion on what you're about to buy, based on the experiences of other customers. Checking through reviews saves you a whole lot of trouble, in case the product isn't what it appears to be.
But what if you find no customer reviews?
You still can more insight about a product that has no reviews by checking its description, because you'll know exactly what to expect from it.
When Placing an order
Many e-commerce stores require you to open a shopping account. This involves providing info such as a delivery address, contact info. Although some others connect you directly to the vendor of that product. As soon as you've selected which item you want, proceed to pay, payment solutions isn't stressful, since most e-shops platforms allow a range of payment options.
Payment options include Visa, MasterCard and even a few other 3rd-party payment options (Flutterwave, Paypal e.t.c). Others allow you use their payment option for an extra discount. If you're reserved about paying for a product you haven't received use the pay on delivery option.
Product transport
Typically, after you've placed an order, your product is shipped to your location, which is then delivered to the address you provided while setting up your account.
Delivery times vary, but commonly it takes a maximum of two weeks for your order to arrive, and four to five days on average.
After Purchase
Once your order arrives, you are given a document to sign, so as to confirm delivery, as well as an order slip. But what if after a few days, the product doesn't function as advertised, and you are completely dissatisfied, and even want a refund. In this case the first step is to place a complaint to the contact information on your order slip, by doing this you'll likely get a replacement. Also to be on the safe side, be sure to learn about the Return policy, of the platforms you choose to make a purchase on, since different platforms offer different return policies.
If you do love the deal you've got, then be sure to leave a review on the product page, and share with everyone how much you love your new purchase, or better still to help new buyers make a better judgment.
If you are wondering where to browse for quality deals with less hassle, check out Coupon Wishlist! With Coupon Wishlist you get deals from within and outside Africa, and have them delivered to your location. Shop with less for more on Coupon Wishlist.
Source:http:///2NzAy1e

(1) (Reply)

Wig Hacks�!!! How To Make Your Our Own Lace Closure / Nations Fashion Week And Awards / Earn 10-20k Daily Fashionably.. Free Mentorship & Thank Me Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.