Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’ (6883 Views)

Buhari Is A Purveyor Of Macabre Who Doesn't Want Farmers-herders Conflict To End / 2015 vs 2019: APC votes increase by over 600% in Okene alone / PDP Senator Calls For 2019 Budget Increase By N10 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’ by BruncleZuma: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2018
mikeogb:

Nice on bro,,on the highlighted,when the sponsor/investor recoups the principal $1000, isnt the remaining $500 that should be shared as profit among parties (investor,farmer and famcrowdy) involved?

That's what grinds my anvil...
Re: ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’ by 3verblazing(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I guess the farmers would have to pluck these profits from the air as the sole purpose of any business is profit making even; "non-profits" make profits I find these idea flawed. Except they are selling directly to the consumers, it defeats the purpose.

"Farmcrowdy’s revenue model operates on a split system for sponshorships: principal plus 40 percent for sponsors, 40 percent for farmers, and 20 percent for Farmcrowdy. For example, if an investor sponsored a maize farm for 6 months at $1000 and at harvest the produce sold for $1500, the sponsor would regain their investment ($1000) plus 40 percent of profits ($600), the farmer $600 (40 percent), and Farmcrowdy $300 (20 percent)."
this ur maths get as e be... If the harvest sells for $1500 And the $1000 investment is removed.. This means the profit is $500 to be shared by the 3 parties.
Re: ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’ by Horus(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgVGOAi2Sik

Onyeka Akumah from Farmcrowdy
Re: ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’ by MsFaith: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Just2endowed2:

I have been thinking this bee farming too. need some guidance if u don't mind.
I think this site is a good guide https://infoguidenigeria.com/start-beekeeping/ It's self explanatory and joining the association of bee keepers too can help.
Re: ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’ by MsFaith: 8:55am On Oct 11, 2018
kokomaster3d:

My sister, me too want to enter bee farming oh but to wait for whole year waiting to harvest dey do me somehow
Patience is a very strong virtue. In 10/12 months you will start harvesting, I don't think that is much. You can continue with other business while your bees are there developing.

See me giving advice grin me wey I never even see money start.
Re: ‘we Want Farmers’ Income To Increase By 80%’ by BruncleZuma: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2018
3verblazing:
this ur maths get as e be... If the harvest sells for $1500 And the $1000 investment is removed.. This means the profit is $500 to be shared by the 3 parties.

Yup, nah from their mouth ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu The Terrorist Finally Allowed To Wear Isi Agu Today - PHOTOS / We Need To Revisit The 2024 Budget, Eliminate Frivolous Expenditures - Peter Obi / Lagos Bans Governors, Others From Use Of Sirens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.