Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (46558 Views)

Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick / Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by ntyce(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
humberjade:

So let's say Ladi chooses to support someone other than Shittu, he'll now support someone who is not strong enough to even win d Guber...what do they have to offer him?

And to think Osoba will deliver a sizable no of votes for him at d Central...o ma se oooo grin

U know what, let's keep it like this until after all lists must have bn submitted to INEC...then we can talk...i don't want to be forced to give too many things away...u know now wink

Stay blessed and alive bro...Ogun is ours either head or tail...but...okay let's just leave it at dat... grin

Keep doing your 1+1 analysis....
I am sure Cripple A is even tired of the whole thing...
What you don't know is that Amosun stepped on lot of toes both within and outside the state..
The goal is to see him lose power..

Most of the high chiefs in Egba are just waiting for him and his brother (Alhaji Agba) to self-destructive which they have done.

Even Yinka Made who posted on Facebook that he will follow Amosun anywhere had to delete the post.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by humberjade: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
ntyce:

How is he an enemy? Cos he has an ambition to become Governor...
So Amosun despite using the tenure reserved for Yewa by OGD is a friend.

You guys don't know what you want and that's why you may never rule the state.

Same way you chased Yayi back.

It was OGD's PDP who wanted a Yewa man to succeed him...not Amosun's party; his party never had a pact to cede power to d West pre-2011...but now his party which he represents had a pact to cede power to d West, but Dapo came and played d spoiler. We shall be waiting.

And for ur information...i am a confirm Yewa man...and i can say boldly that Yayi is not from Yewa.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by humberjade: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
ntyce:

What you don't know is that Amosun stepped on lot of toes both within and outside the state..

Most of the high chiefs in Egba are just waiting for him and his brother (Alhaji Agba) to self-destructive which they have done.

Even Yinka Made who posted on Facebook that he will follow Amosun anywhere had to delete the post.

Time will tell
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by dyydxx: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
humberjade:

It was OGD's PDP who wanted a Yewa man to succeed him...not Amosun's party; his party never had a pact to cede power to d West pre-2011...but now his party which he represents had a pact to cede power to d West, but Dapo came and played d spoiler. We shall be waiting.

And for ur information...i am a confirm Yewa man...and i can say boldly that Yayi is not from Yewa.

This has to be the most ridiculous stuff i have heard in a long time. so where is he from?
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by dyydxx: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
humberjade:

So let's say Ladi chooses to support someone other than Shittu, he'll now support someone who is not strong enough to even win d Guber...what do they have to offer him?

And to think Osoba will deliver a sizable no of votes for him at d Central...o ma se oooo grin

U know what, let's keep it like this until after all lists must have bn submitted to INEC...then we can talk...i don't want to be forced to give too many things away...u know now wink

Stay blessed and alive bro...Ogun is ours either head or tail...but...okay let's just leave it at dat... grin

isokay grin
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by balingaonline(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
GNI all the way, next governor for Ogun state must come from Ogun West Senatorial district. some said that there is nothing like Yewa in Ogun State, help me to tell him to go and read Nigeria and Ogun map and Senatorial district in Nigeria, those from Ogun East should sempe atleast for now.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by RichDad1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Joyrise:

The same Tinubu you people claim is too greedy. The truth is gradually coming to light. Amosun is purely Omoale jatijati and he will soon regret is betrayal.
I’ve never and never will I been among those to call Tinubu. In fact . He’s one of the best thing to happen to the SW politics.
If not for him OBJ would have had his way of sowing seed of discord into the SW.
And yes! Amosun is a bastard if he doesn’t change his ways.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Charly68:
Something must be wrong with Amosu,if indeed he is popular why did his candidate lose to Dapo and yet he wants to impose him on the party ..let him go to wherever he desire ..he is not a proncopled fellow .
Dapo didn't win the primary, it was given to him by NEC. Akinlade won with a landslide but was turned down because of tinubu grief with amosun. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
I predicted something like this on the other thread but nobody cares to listen. Amosun is a dangerous and an unforgiving man. He's not at lilly livered ambode. He won't go without a fight. How APC think they can win ogun state without amosun and obj still baffles. Amosun has his fault, just like every other person, but he's performed beyond doubt. He's the kind of governor at deserve in ogun state, a stubborn man with lion's heart. Dapo won't smell the seat. Triple A may not smell it either but what I want is a yewa candidacy in 2019. We need continuity of good governance. Any governor that will continue where amosun stopped is preferred by me. God bless ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by Charly68: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mrblaster:
Dapo didn't win the primary, it was given to him by NEC. Akinlade won with a landslide but was turned down because of tinubu grief with amosun. You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
. Na wa for our people oo!
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by vision2050: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mrblaster:
I predicted something like this on the other thread but nobody cares to listen. Amosun is a dangerous and an unforgiving man. He's not at lilly livered ambode. He won't go without a fight. How APC think they can win ogun state without amosun and obj still baffles. Amosun has his fault, just like every other person, but he's performed beyond doubt. He's the kind of governor at deserve in ogun state, a stubborn man with lion's heart. Dapo won't smell the seat. Triple A may not smell it either but what I want is a yewa candidacy in 2019. We need continuity of good governance. Any governor that will continue where amosun stopped is preferred by me. God bless ogun state.
we don't want a government that will owe civil servant deduction, arrears, gratuity and denied them promotion.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by Winning123: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
You are free to believe fake news
Nogodye:
A house is about to be divide against itself...
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by humberjade: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
dyydxx:

isokay grin

Have u heard? hehehehehehe...Triple A isagoal!!!!
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by humberjade: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
ntyce:

Smell d morning coffee bro...Have u heard? hehehehehehe...Triple A isagoal!!!!
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by ntyce(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
humberjade:

Smell d morning coffee bro...Have u heard? hehehehehehe...Triple A isagoal!!!!

PRESS RELEASE

Our attention has been drawn to a false news being orchestrated by some people within the government quarters, ably led by the Secretary to the State Government, Barrister Taiwo Adeoluwa, claiming that Prince Dapo Abiodun's name has been substituted for that of their aspirant, Hon Akinlade as the gubernatorial candidate of APC in Ogun State.

This is nothing but a ruse and falsity as there is no iota of truth in such claim.

Till date, Prince Dapo Abiodun remains the authentic, genuine and officially recognized APC Governorship Candidate in Ogun State as proclaimed by the NWC of our great party, having emerged as winner, during the October 3rd, 2018 governorship primary election.

The general public should kindly disregard this blatant lie and not be confused by agents of misinformation whose major preoccupation is to cause unnecessary panic amongst party members and concerned individuals across the state and Nigeria.

Nobody can upturn what has been validly established by constituted authorities of our great party. People should disregard the monumental lie flying around town.

Signed
Emmanuel Ojo
Media Director,
Dapo Abiodun Campaign Organization - DACO.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by humberjade: 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
ntyce:

PRESS RELEASE

Our attention has been drawn to a false news being orchestrated by some people within the government quarters, ably led by the Secretary to the State Government, Barrister Taiwo Adeoluwa, claiming that Prince Dapo Abiodun's name has been substituted for that of their aspirant, Hon Akinlade as the gubernatorial candidate of APC in Ogun State.

This is nothing but a ruse and falsity as there is no iota of truth in such claim.

Till date, Prince Dapo Abiodun remains the authentic, genuine and officially recognized APC Governorship Candidate in Ogun State as proclaimed by the NWC of our great party, having emerged as winner, during the October 3rd, 2018 governorship primary election.

The general public should kindly disregard this blatant lie and not be confused by agents of misinformation whose major preoccupation is to cause unnecessary panic amongst party members and concerned individuals across the state and Nigeria.

Nobody can upturn what has been validly established by constituted authorities of our great party. People should disregard the monumental lie flying around town.

Signed
Emmanuel Ojo
Media Director,

Okay ooo...dey there dey watch... grin
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by ntyce(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
humberjade:

Okay ooo...dey there dey watch... grin

Go with your Cripple A to Accord party.
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by humberjade: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
ntyce:

Go with your Cripple A to Accord party.

We shall see who d cripple is...i will just sit with my pop-corn and watch as things unfold...Whether Triple A and Amosun moves to Accord or remain in APC...Dapo Abiodun will always be a political learner...he's no match for SIA...Time will tell sha...Feb next year is around d corner...may God spare our lives.
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by dyydxx: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
humberjade:

We shall see who d cripple is...i will just sit with my pop-corn and watch as things unfold...Whether Triple A and Amosun moves to Accord or remain in APC...Dapo Abiodun will always be a political learner...he's no match for SIA...Time will tell sha...Feb next year is around d corner...may God spare our lives.

Lol grin since you are really rooting for Yewa I suggest you just pray and campaign for GNI. Akinlade will never get there since he has become the embodiment of opposition to Amosun.

I'm still waiting for how Yayi isn't from Yewa.
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by dyydxx: 12:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
ntyce:

PRESS RELEASE

Signed
Emmanuel Ojo
Media Director,
You can try harder. GNI is the next governor of Ogun State. Dapo will be treated like a pumpkin leaf. He will smell his own anus. If he thinks money can get him oke mosan ticket, he should try again. Dizziness coupled with stooling is what to expect. Even if GNI goes to ZPC, he's winning 2019. All ye ijebu fellas can argue with your keyboard. I care less though.
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by ntyce(m): 5:00am On Oct 16, 2018
Mrblaster:
You can try harder. GNI is the next governor of Ogun State. Dapo will be treated like a pumpkin leaf. He will smell his own anus. If he thinks money can get him oke mosan ticket, he should try again. Dizziness coupled with stooling is what to expect. Even if GNI goes to ZPC, he's winning 2019. All ye ijebu fellas can argue with your keyboard. I care less though.

Pele
Ain't ijebu, am owu to the core.

Let that sink.

Keep shouting GNi on social media as if it's where the voters are.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by forgiveness: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2018
dyydxx:

bros we are on this thread again grin grin grin... have you seen the ultimate greed of Amosun? share the slots with the remaining faction you say No, now you want to leave to Accord. See things will move against him. I don't know why you so much believe in Amosun, in any case GNI is also a good choice. It will be good for Ogun State if GNI wins and Atiku wins in Ogun State.

APC should expel him sharp sharp..they shouldn't make the mistake Pdp made by leaving Daniels when he tactically supported PPN. Whatever the outcome, Akinlade will never win. That alone gives me joy grin. Anybody else can win it...Dapo or GNI. I heard Ladi has been stopped by the court so that boosts Dapo's chances.

I spoke with some folks that know central well and they mentioned he cannot deliver the whole central sef....there are some dissent in ifo and some of the border towns. Anyway let us watch it play out.

Why should Atiku win in Ogun state? angry undecided
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by forgiveness: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Guy you are saying nonsense. Lol,

SIA movement has been in place since 2003, who do you think brought OGD to Ogun central to campaign?

You know nothing about Ogun Politics .

Even a five year old pupil know Osoba is irrelevant in Ogun Politics. Osoba and his crew that ran to Lagos to hide during Ogd's tenure.. Lol

The death of Dino Dapo opened the door for Amosun.
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by forgiveness: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Adekdammy:

The first 4 years of Daniel was awesome, He transformed Abeokuta and made it one of the best and cleanest capital,He did very well in ijebu particularly sagamu, he also did some roads in yewa.

He made sure olabisi onabanjo University was in every region of ogun state to boost those areas, such as engineering school in ibogun, agric school in ayetoro, college of medicine in sagamu nd basic medical sciences in ikenne, these added to the revenue generation of the indigenes of those axis even till today.

He upgraded tasce to tasued, this also helped the igr of ibogun and ijebu ode.

He brought about the industrial growth on lagos Ibadan express way.

Unfortunately, the latter part of his second term was nothing to write home about but he indeed transformed ogun state in the place of education, tourism, security, sports growth and industrial revolution.

Agreed without any iota of reservation. But Amosun focused only on his local government.
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by forgiveness: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
humberjade:

Let's wait and see...in case u don't know...a big joker is about to show face in d Amosun caucus.

At d end of d day...APC will go down in dis State...have u heard of Kaka ki eku ma je sese a fi se awa da ni nu...GNI is so so so okay by me...as far as d yearning of people is met...Dapo is our enemy in Ogun West and his candidature will be resisted by d Yewa people...we can no more be taken for a ride.

Has Remo people not being taken for a ride? Let them rule too.

Anyway, which ever way, I don't mind.
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by forgiveness: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Omofunaab2:

The other time, i told them Amosun will never work with Dapo but they were hoping Amosun will work for the interest of the party. .i told them Amosun is a typical Owu man that has Agidi. .They underestimated him, Now Amosun is threatening to leave the party.

Most of them don't understand the Politics in Ogun State.

Can Dapo Abiodun win the gubernatorial election without Amosun? No.

Can Amosun win the Gubernatorial election for Apc without Dapo, Osoba etc? Yes.

The funny thing these guys are saying is that Dapo will get substantial votes in Ogun central because of Osoba, Lol. ..

Not everyone in Ogun central likes Amosun but they don't want the state to go back to Pdp. .

Amosun has agreed to work for the party. grin
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by forgiveness: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2018
humberjade:

Lado is popular in Remo while Dapo has done lots of grassroots projects in Ijebu areas. That is enough to garner votes.
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by dyydxx: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Why should Atiku win in Ogun state? angry undecided

I dont believe in Buhari any more
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by forgiveness: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2018
dyydxx:

I dont believe in Buhari any more

But you believe in Atikulootingnology? Think well ooo. Sai baba!
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2018
forgiveness:

Lado is popular in Remo while Dapo has done lots of grassroots projects in Ijebu areas. That is enough to garner votes.
That alone won't win him the seat. Na only ijebu votes go carry am enter abi?
Re: Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2018
forgiveness:

Amosun has agreed to work for the party. grin
Amosun only agreed to work with buhari and not dapo. He's been a buharist for so long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Sacks 2 Contractors Over Delay In Disbursement Of Cash Transfer / SARS Victim Presents Photo Of Officer Who Paralysed Him / Zamfara Banditry: 2 Ex-Governors Indicted, 15 Emirs To Be Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.