Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality (12310 Views)

Anambra Ministry Rescues Mentally-ill Mum & Her Infant From The Streets (Pics) / Yobe Discharges All COVID-19 Patients, Declares Zero Case On Admission / "Infant Formulas On Sale In Nigeria High In Arsenic, Toxic Substance" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality by pehay: 7:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Mercy after DEATH.....
Re: Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality by israelmao(m): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2018
DMerciful:
You brought about your husband downfall when you disrespected a man of God. See her yvnsh

Fashion failure.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 11, 2018
Is she trying to repair her dented image?

Or that of her husband she crushed to pieces?

Or trying to go out with a loud noise for all to hear?
Re: Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality by Jokerman(m): 7:49am On Oct 11, 2018
I heard she's Ambode's 2nd wife...... no wonder she acted like Jezebel to the man of God....

And I wonder what's she's saying now sef??
Re: Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality by Masama: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2018
When will she declare zero tolerance to her bad character?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality by Anduku: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2018
This sitting duck is still talking
Re: Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality by manikspears: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
israelmao:

Pain of loss

cheesy cheesy cheesy I no dey o, before he go come demolish my area.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Men: Man Power Package / Covid-19: A Time To Stand With The People By Godwin Maduka / Everything You Need To Know About Your Smelly Mess!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.