Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations (557 Views)

I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) / How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations by Nobody: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Many had asked this question before, what do I do to avoid masturbations, brother and sister in the forum, it is a very hard task but it can be avoided, let me tell you that no amount of prayers can make you to stop it.
it can be stopped permanently. We have two set of people that are into masturbations, the single and the married, for the married your own is beyond advice and repair but for the single if you can do the following God will help you.
(1) Must genuinely born again and be able to fast three times in a week until you get married.
(2) Marriage.
Let me tell you without these two brother sorry I don't think any other one can work, some people will tell you get yourself busy, no matter how busy you are definitely you will come home. This is my piece for whoever wants to go out of this rubbish and mess.
Re: Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations by Nonyofor35: 5:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Na lie, masturbation stops only when you get tired of it, Married ppl even masturbate more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations by Uyi168: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2018
How will fasting even stop masturbation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Uyi168:
How will fasting even stop masturbation?

Do u fast...?
If yes...then u will know fasting helps you to control ur fleshy desires...it isn't just about staying away from food till 7pm.. if u truly fast..it's a period of prayer, greeting closer to God, reqdimg the word ,engaging in evangelism and so much more...if u do this 3or 4times a week, seriously, there's no how u won't reduce masturbation or stop it completely....that's why a true relationship with God isn't a destination but a continuous journey.....
Re: Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations by Masama: 6:26am On Oct 11, 2018
supportnija:
Many had asked this question before, what do I do to avoid masturbations, brother and sister in the forum, it is a very hard task but it can be avoided, let me tell you that no amount of prayers can make you to stop it.
it can be stopped permanently. We have two set of people that are into masturbations, the single and the married, for the married your own is beyond advice and repair but for the single if you can do the following God will help you.
(1) Must genuinely born again and be able to fast three times in s day until you get married.
(2) Marriage.
Let me tell you without these two brother sorry I don't think any other one can work, some people will tell you get yourself busy, no matter how busy you are definitely you will come home. This is my piece for whoever wants to go out of this rubbish and mess.
Fast three times in a day? How does someone fast three times in a day?

1 Like

Re: Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2018
Masama:

That's how bad the guy sees masturbation.....three times a day....abeg I can't laugh this early morning...
He probably made a mistake....

2 Likes

Re: Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations by Mikefrik(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2018
for a person to overcome the deadly act, he must first repent and be born again, so as to receive the spirit of God, because without the spirit of God we can't do nothing. it's not by our might because the weapons of our warfare is not carnal but mighty Tru God unto pulling down strongholds, casting down imaginations, and everything that exalt itself without the knowledge of God 2 Corinthians 10:4. the Bible says pray and watch that you fall not into temptation, even after u pray watch becos temptation will always come. remember the devil is like a roaring lion roaming around looking for whom to devour. I will advise not to stay indoors. always pray and watch. thank you all. God bless
Re: Two Ways To Permanently Stop Masturbations by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Masama:

I meant a week

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Sends Text Message To 14 Year Old Girl:guess What The Message Was!!! / Man Burns Bible, Shares Pictures On Facebook As Nigerians React. Photos / 2019: TB Joshua Deny Making Any Prophecy On Possible Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.