Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) (1886 Views)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2020
I Was shown this yesterday:

There are two ways (or destinies) already mapped in the beginning by GOD. One way goes up like elevator to heaven while the other keeps going down and drifting away from the presence of HOLY GOD.
The one that drifts downward is full of GOD's curses, and is opposite of what GOD represents. while the one going upward is full of GOD's blessings. Satan, his angels, demons and our world is drifting downward on the downward path. We and our world have drifted to far away (from GOD) that we are almost close to hell. The more we get to hell, the more choas, curses, and problems we experience here on earth.
We and our world are Very Close to Hell. But salvation of JESUS will keep those who Believe from the power of hell and Satan.
Now, see these ways/paths as two trees on earth. One Tree is JESUS's and the Church, the other is where satan and his kingdom is. Many people are on the satan's tree. Once you repent from your sin and believe in your True SAVIOUR JESUS, you(as a branch) will be taken away from satan tree and grafted to the tree of Life which is JESUS's. This Tree will begin to nourish you with GOD's blessings, and you will begin to grow and produce good fruits for GOD. If you stop believing, you will be cut off from the Tree by GOD.

Repent and accept JESUS so that you will be grafted to the Tree of Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

There are two ways (or destinies) already mapped in the beginning by GOD. One way goes up like elevator to heaven while the other keeps going down and drifting away from the presence of HOLY GOD.
The one that drifts downward is full of GOD's curses, and is opposite of what GOD represents. while the one going upward is full of GOD's blessings. Satan, his angels, demons and our world is drifting downward on the downward path. We and our world have drifted to far away (from GOD) that we are almost close to hell. The more we get to hell, the more choas, curses, and problems we experience here on earth.
We and our world are Very Close to Hell. But salvation of JESUS will keep those who Believe from the power of hell and Satan.
Now, see these ways/paths as two trees on earth. One Tree is JESUS's and the Church, the other is where satan and his kingdom is. Many people are on the satan's tree. Once you repent from your sin and believe in your True SAVIOUR JESUS, you(as a branch) will be taken away from satan tree and grafted to the tree of Life which is JESUS's. This Tree will begin to nourish you with GOD's blessings, and you will begin to grow and produce good fruits for GOD. If you stop believing, you will be cut off from the Tree by GOD.

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:10am On Sep 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes3: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes3: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump........ .. .. ....
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ..... ... .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bump..... .... ... .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 10:26am On Jan 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ... ....
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump......
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... ... ...
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Bump... ... . .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Bump.... ...
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ... .... ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... . ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. . . .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .... . ...... ..
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2021
Bump.... .. .... ...
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .. .
Re: I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Jesus Know When He Will Return Back To Earth Please Bible References. / Why God Tried To Kill Moses / Origin Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.