Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Atiku Will Return Nigeria To Greatness– Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Return Nigeria To Greatness– Makarfi (264 Views)

2019: Be Vigilant, Don’t Return Nigeria To Egypt – Lai Mohammed / Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Will Return Nigeria To Greatness– Makarfi by 17Ebiscoo: 6:00am On Oct 11, 2018
Former governor of Kaduna State, Senator Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi yesterday said that the party’s presidential candidate, former vice president Atiku Abubakar would return Nigeria to the path of sanity if elected in the 2019 general election.

Senator Makarfi who is the immediate past national chairman of the party and contested for the party’s presidential ticket in the just concluded national convention stated this in a congratulatory message to the party’s presidential candidate.

In the congratulatory message Senator Makarfi personally signed and addressed to the Wazirin Adamawa, the former governor noted that Atiku’s emergence as the PDP flag bearer was an indication that the party has turned a new leaf in broadening the democratic process and space.

Makarfi expressed his readiness to support the former vice president “to play any role expected of me in the pursuit of this noble objective,” ahead of the presidential election.

He said, “Your emergence as the candidate of the party has gone further to reinforce the new philosophy and the promise that the PDP holds for both the present and the future of this country.

“Having known your strength of character, never-say-die spirit as well as total commitment to, and the dogged pursuit of any cause that you believe in, I have no doubt in my mind that you will successfully lead us in this very crucial battle to rescue our country and return it to the path of sanity.

“When prior to our party’s convention, we all came together to commit to the success of the party in 2019 elections irrespective of the outcome of the primaries, I personally did that, fully conscious of the fact that each one of the aspirants was eminently qualified to fly our flag.

“The contest, as far as I am concerned, was not just an expression of the legitimate rights of individuals to give vent to their aspirations, but also a statement in how the party has turned a new leaf in broadening the democratic process and space.

“I therefore write, on behalf of myself, my campaign organisation and all my supporters to warmly congratulate you on your success at the convention and to pledge our total support and commitment towards your, and the party’s success in the 2019 polls.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/atiku-will-return-nigeria-to-greatness.html

Re: Atiku Will Return Nigeria To Greatness– Makarfi by NNAMDIII(m): 6:02am On Oct 11, 2018
We know , that's why we're going to vote for him.

#BacktoDaura 2019 cool

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Return Nigeria To Greatness– Makarfi by blackpanda: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2018
People fighting buhari are either bigots, racists or just plain dumb. And u want to vote atiku that was part of the original disaster that put Nigeria in shit.

Dumbo's. Thank God they don't even have PVC!
Re: Atiku Will Return Nigeria To Greatness– Makarfi by krissconnect(m): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Yes. And we're ready and willing to receive his leadership. Nothing can stop atiku2019. #atikulated

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Return Nigeria To Greatness– Makarfi by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:16am On Oct 11, 2018
Those empty campaign promises again...

Believe Nigerian politicians at your own peril.
Re: Atiku Will Return Nigeria To Greatness– Makarfi by Ever8054: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2018
Return Nigeria to greatness ?..has Nigeria ever been in greatness ?...which year and how?....

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obasanjo Meeting With Atiku / Why I Will Be Reelected As Governor In 2019 – Okowa / How Buhari Opened Up The Economy To Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.