Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement (23884 Views)

Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement by Sikay19(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Nemesis001:
Mtcheew

Did you help PDP win Ayeedade local government

Ayedire
Re: Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement by ihatesycophant(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2018
This was the same concern raised by Omisore that PDP doesn't honor agreement. It's in them to backstab. The leopard can never change its spot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement by ismaog4u(m): 9:09am On Oct 11, 2018
loser always complain... but sah agreement is agreement nothing else...
Re: Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement by maasoap(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2018
hismail1:
LOL, this guy couldn't even win his polling unit, he's a Mole planted by the APC

Haaaaa, politicians!!! Anytime you wanted to discredit someone after using them, you would simply come up with this line. God dey watching you o. Remember you took this guy to your elders at the national level to beg and promise him not to leave your party. Now, the election is over and he automatically became APC spy!

1 Like

Re: Ogunbiyi Accuses Adeleke Of Violating Senatorial Ticket Agreement by Martin0(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
OboOlora:
I didn’t read the post but I know nothing good can come from a dancing WAECless Senator!

I dedicate my FTC to my good friends TechCapon, Martin0 and fellow mason HungerBad!

May y’all Nairalanders have a reason to smile this week.

Get up and make that paper!

better woman for better man, i salute you oogrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: NURTW Is A Profession Like Medicine, Law And Engineering / We Have Over 100M Phone Lines, Why Can't We Vote By Text -sen.ben Bruce / Uloma Nwosu Drags Governor Ihedioha, Others To Court Over Mall Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.