Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma (11696 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
grandstar:
Innoson has a case to answer.
I just feel sorry for those who fail to accept it
I don't know the details tho...
But the legal process should be followed
And no "witch hunting" or "bullying"
That's all I ask

1 Like

Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by olaoreawofele: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2018
Victim mentality again. When Kemi Adeosun had to resign, Yorubas did hide under tribalism. Nigeria is a mistake honestly.

goodnessme1:
Yorubas and hausafulani witchhunting Igbos since 1914.
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by Ugosample(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2018
ariesbull:
Black man and pull him down syndrome
Instead of supporting him they are disturbing him.

Oh I forgot he is igbo not dangote

Shame on Nigeria ...big shame !
what does he being Igbo have to do with anything?
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by Amdoyin(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2018
hisgrace090:
If he's faulty why allow him free?

Fraud is never a good road to prosperity.

Onye mara nke di mma ya mee!

you must be a very good person.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by ariesbull: 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Ugosample:

what does he being Igbo have to do with anything?

A lot !
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by Ugosample(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2018
ariesbull:

A lot !
like?
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by NwaliE01: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2018
Efcc can do the work of all the forces combined in this country. They do border work that is Soldier work, They follow sea to arrest for sea/water related offence that is Navy's work. They even fight in the air that is Air force responsibility and now they are doing custom work. We are watching!!
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by baddosky1: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2018
The defendants were alleged to have conspired to obtain, by false pretences, containers of motorcycles, spare parts and raw materials, property of Guaranty Trust Bank, from Mitsui OSK Lines Limited, Apapa, Lagos.

They were also alleged to have fraudulently induced staff of Mitsui OSK and Maersk Line to deliver to them, via their clearing agents, the goods that were imported from China in the name of GTB by falsely pretending that they were authorized by the bank to clear the goods.

Please someone should help me understand this matter because the last time I checked, GTB was a bank! Since when did they join motorcycle and spare part business that made them import okada which according to them Innoson forged their stamp to go and steal?

GTB and EFCC...my brain is not lifeless o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by kunmiiii: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2018
The comments on the first page are sore sights...I can't believe the kind of people I share a country with. Look at them supporting fraud, Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, let him do the needful and appear in court to vindicate himself. The law is not skewed, that's why she's blind, but they want to introduce tribal sentiments and emotions in every thing. Do you know how many wealthy Yoruba people are also been tried of similar offenses.
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by bluecircle470: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2018
So many shameless slowpoke on this thread commenting like a lo-gos. Must u support innoson in a clear case of fraud just because he’s an ibo dose’nt mean u should support illegality
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by Hamilton1(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2018
if na Fulani man get dat company innoson de wont tink of arresting him, useless Efcc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by bejeria101(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2018
Efcc una stupid continue,gt bank make una no get sense till your bank bcomes polaris awon ode.
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by Billygee2u: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2018
temptnow:
What's Efcc business in this case sef? Why dem dey fight for GTB the money deductors.

Them don finish me with multiple deductions every month
They can't go after Oshimole whose fraudulent case is in court.
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by collinsprince: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2018
KingKingKing:
If Innoson is guilty let him be arrested and thrown behind bars.. We hate corrupt and fraudulent people
TRIBALISTIC FOOL
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by Benekruku(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2018
inkon:

GTBank na fraudulent bank. Pure criminals. I quickly left them after stealing my money twice.

GT stole your money? Tell us more
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by omoharry(f): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2018
KingKingKing:
If Innoson is guilty let him be arrested and thrown behind bars.. We hate corrupt and fraudulent people
what will you say regarding your demi god Tinubu, Ameachi, Akpabio, Okorocha....shouldnt are they not corrupt poeple that should be behind bars? hypocrite
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by IkennaDavid1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
But since when did GTB change from a bank into a motorcycle spare parts dealer..

I think the country is HIGH
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by bot101(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Many Nigerians are foolishness personified. What is GTB's business with importing motorcycles? They should be investigated and sued for that because their operating license doesn't cover importation of machines. Are they trying to go into heavy machinery with a banking license That's even if their shi*t claim is true sef.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by ariesbull: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
olaoreawofele:
Victim mentality again. When Kemi Adeosun had to resign, Yorubas did hide under tribalism. Nigeria is a mistake honestly.

Kemi lied and forged ! And she didn't even go to court...take her to court let's talk then
Re: EFCC Vows To Arrest Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
I feel pained when people spend their energies doing the wrong thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From International Women's Day Conference by Access and Diamond Bank / Economy Bleeds As CBN Pursues Elusive Naira Stability / I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.