Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer (11699 Views)

If You Have Never Made NGN 200k In A Month, Come And Learn Here For FREE / Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | ₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 - PART 2 / ₦24,743 To Make ₦3,675,000 | Facebook Ads In Nigeria Case Study | PART 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Who salary epp? Earning in foreign currencies online is one of the best decision I ever took in Nigeria. I started Upwork in 2020.

I'm leveraging on the stability of US economy to stay afloat here in Nigeria. That's the best way to live right now.

So this month, I decided to start sharing my Upwork earnings from the month of March 2022.

Imagine earning $1467 in one month without buying or shipping a product. Here's the breakdown of the orders:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65
$175

Excluding Upwork charges I was able to take home 675k in March.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Phantom042: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
FunnyDude:
Earning in foreign currencies online is one of the best decision I ever took in Nigeria. I started Upwork in 2020.

I'm leveraging on the stability of US economy to stay afloat here in Nigeria. That's the best way to live right now.

So this month, I decided to start sharing my Upwork earnings from the month of March 2022.

Imagine earning $1200+ in one month without buying or shipping a product. Here's the breakdown of the orders:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65

Excluding Upwork charges I was able to take home 600k in March.

Can you teach me? Please drop your number

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Phantom042:

Can you teach me? Please drop your number

Ask your question here or send me a pm.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Galacious1: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Keep going bro. Earning in $ is the way forward.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by lordchiz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pls teach me bro....hungry don whizkid me here for Naija.......
I once opened that upwork wit a Naija account ..I think 2016! But seriously I couldn't understand a thing there..
Can someone survive or have job with Naija account?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
lordchiz:
Pls teach me bro....hungry don whizkid me here for Naija.......
I once opened that upwork wit a Naija account ..I think 2016! But seriously I couldn't understand a thing there..
Can someone survive or have job with Naija account?

I'm using a naija account with my real name and real picture

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why are you posting this? Because I'm sure you're not doing it out of the goodness of your heart, you have an agenda, probably to lure unsuspecting people into paying you for some masterclass or ebook that won't do anything but further impoverish them by taking the little they have, oga earn your dollars alone make people rest.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by ajog1: 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
dauntless15:
Why are you posting this? Because I'm sure you're not doing it out of the goodness of your heart, you have an agenda, probably to lure unsuspecting people into paying you for some masterclass or ebook that won't do anything but further impoverish them by taking the little they have, oga earn your dollars alone make people rest.

Stop this unguided statement of yours. Is there any wrong in schooling folks on how to have decent result?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Jennygold3(f): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Drop ur number sir
Am in interested
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
ajog1:

Stop this unguided statement of yours. Is there any wrong in schooling folks on how to have decent result?
You'll soon find out if his intent is to teach you, it's gullible people like you that'll not allow people talk against ponzis under the guise of negative energy until it blows up in your face.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by ajog1: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
dauntless15:
You'll soon find out if his intent is to teach you, it's gullible people like you that'll not allow people talk against ponzis under the guise of negative energy until it blows up in your face.
If a trainer can prove not just via screenshots, but with a guarantee of guiding anyone that enrolled under him, then its all good.
Theres difference between outright scam and persons who likely have something to offer. The op is far far from been a scam. Baba, my anti-scam Meter dey high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by bullabong(m): 3:32am On Apr 02, 2022
FunnyDude:
Earning in foreign currencies online is one of the best decision I ever took in Nigeria. I started Upwork in 2020.

Imagine earning $1200+ in one month without buying or shipping a product. Here's the breakdown of the orders:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65

Excluding Upwork charges I took home 600k in March.

I am on upwork and I am verified but after my second job last year October I have not been able to get more jobs. I am an excellent writer please what is the secret to getting jobs regularly?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:39am On Apr 02, 2022
dauntless15:

That's your thought anyway and you're entitled to it.

Lol I expected people like you. I know your type. You can go back to your yahoo yahoo, earning legally online takes training, consistency and perseverance.

For your information, I got the life changing freelancing information that helped my life here on Nairaland.

Knowledge is indeed powerful.

Be open minded.

3 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:46am On Apr 02, 2022
bullabong:
I am on upwork and I am verified but after my second job last year October I have not been able to get more jobs. I am an excellent writer please what is the secret to getting jobs regularly?

I was once like you too. But I have some free tips that will help you. Atleast that's what helped me too.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Jennygold3:
Drop ur number sir
Am in interested

You can send me a pm
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:51am On Apr 02, 2022
ajog1:

Don't mind him.

I wonder, if I had such a poor mindset in June 2020, I won't be here today. Maybe I will still be in one job earning low monthly pay (where is even the job)

I got my mentor on Nairaland that changed my income.

Right Mindset and Knowledge are very powerful in this life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by bullabong(m): 4:04am On Apr 02, 2022
FunnyDude:

I was once like you too. But I have some free tips that will help you. Atleast that's what helped me too.
Please help me with those tips,I really need to get back to earning on upwork. Thank you.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by bullabong(m): 4:06am On Apr 02, 2022
FunnyDude:

Don't mind him.

I wonder, if I had such a poor mindset in June 2020, I won't be here today. Maybe I will still be in one job earning 100k monthly and be smiling lol

I got my mentor on Nairaland that changed my income.

Knowledge is power in this life.
I also got introduced to upwork by someone here on NL last year July. I got verified same period and did my first two jobs but nothing since October.

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Zidoh(m): 5:22am On Apr 02, 2022
@FunnyDude please don't give and ignore those that will want to discourage you from help ling others to learn legitimate way of earning. As long as your intention is good please ignore them and let your action keep speaking. I am also a reliable exchanger... Exchange PayPal, Payoneer, Neteller and Skrill at good rate. Contact details below on signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 02, 2022
FunnyDude:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65

The Goal Is To Leave The Trenches.
Which niche are you?

2 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 6:46am On Apr 02, 2022
ajog1:

If a trainer can prove not just via screenshots, but with a guarantee of guiding anyone that enrolled under him, then its all good.
Theres difference between outright scam and persons who likely have something to offer. The op is far far from been a scam. Baba, my anti-scam Meter dey high.
Ok hope your anti scam meter calls your bluff, you'll see how it unfolds

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2022
priceactionx:

Which niche are you?

Writing Copy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2022
FunnyDude:

That's your thought anyway and you're entitled to it.

Lol I expected people like you. I know your type. You can go back to your yahoo yahoo, earning legally online takes training, consistency and perseverance.

For your information, I got the life changing freelancing information that helped my life here on Nairaland.

Knowledge is indeed powerful.

Be open minded.
I know your type too, all my life even, I'll be around when you unveil your actual agenda, keep masquerading under helping people until you show yourself to the gullible people ass licking you, Nigerians are the easiest to decieve, it has been proven times without number, you're the thief here, leaving your superficial high earning jobs to come to nairaland and help people, you must be the nicest person on earth, lol.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Kingkyle1(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2022
dauntless15:
Ok hope your anti scam meter calls your bluff, you'll see how it unfolds

Don't stress yourself dauntless. They no dey telli person

3 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2022
dauntless15:
I know your type too, all my life even, I'll be around when you unveil your actual agenda, keep masquerading under helping people until you show yourself to the gullible people ass licking you, Nigerians are the easiest to decieve, it has been proven times without number, you're the thief here, leaving your superficial high earning jobs to come to nairaland and help people, you must be the nicest person on earth, lol.

Lol I understand people like you

Search for Stefan Georgia's RMBC program, that program is worth $997.

I took it in 2021.

Today, I've had 50x of my Investement.

3 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Don't stress yourself dauntless. They no dey telli person
Me don even rest sef, when goat enter fire he go know what's up, nonsense.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by haggai247: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2022
FunnyDude:

$400
$130
$130
$260
$155
$152
$65

You are given people the wrong impression and you have lied
You have been on Upwork since 2017-2018 or thereabouts check all your topics and posts.

Why why why. Maybe ulterior motives only God knows.

Your post said you started 2020 which is contradictory to all you have posted before.

If you want to mentor people just say so those who want to learn will learn and they will pay good money.

Stop giving people the impression it's a smooth sail when they don't even know the fundamental of writing.

I come in peace and if I've said anything here that is a line please point it out to me.

I'm a good learner but my bs meter is very high.
For the newbies who wants to get carried away with earnings 600k hope you are prepare to do the work.

Read write research and repeat again.

And most important of all persistent and courage to continue even when shi shi no dey come.

Drop my pen.

7 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by dauntless15(m): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2022
FunnyDude:

Lol I understand people like you
The feeling is mutual cretino.
Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2022
haggai247:

You are given people the wrong impression and you have lied
You have been on Upwork since 2017-2018 or thereabouts check all your topics and posts.

Why why why. Maybe ulterior motives only God knows.

Your post said you started 2020 which is contradictory to all you have posted before.

If you want to mentor people just say so those who want to learn will learn and they will pay good money.

Stop giving people the impression it's a smooth sail when they don't even know the fundamental of writing.

I come in peace and if I've said anything here that is a line please point it out to me.

I'm a good learner but my bs meter is very high.
For the newbies who wants to get carried away with earnings 600k hope you are prepare to do the work.

Read write research and repeat again.

And most important of all persistent and courage to continue even when shi shi no dey come.

Drop my pen.

I started freelancing in 2018.

Then I started Upwork in mid 2020.

No one is lieing here. No one is saying it's an easy ride either. Infact in life nothing is easy.

But there is growth.

I'm not promoting anything.

I don't have time to teach people. But as usual I do come on Nairaland to share thoughts and ideas.

- FunnyDude

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by Came4amo: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2022
bullabong:

Make ur page look full or make other accounts and hire urself and build up the page for a while . And use seo marketing .. dirty marketing skill unetical skills .. that's what the majority does .. so the competition is very high ..

8 Likes

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2022
Came4amo:

Make ur page look full or make other accounts and hire urself and build up the page for a while . And use seo marketing .. dirty marketing skill unetical skills .. that's what the majority does .. so the competition is very high ..

He may be ban if he do anything unethical. There's always legit way of doing things that will stand the test of time

1 Like

Re: I made NGN 675,000 in March on Upwork as freelancer by haggai247: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2022
FunnyDude:

I started freelancing in 2018.

Then I started Upwork in mid 2020.

No one is lieing here. No one is saying it's an easy ride either. Infact in life nothing is easy.

But there is growth.

I'm not promoting anything.

I don't have time to teach people. But as usual I do come on Nairaland to share thoughts and ideas.

- FunnyDude
Fair enough.

For those who want to learn how to earn money on nairaland search for venzal, mk82 Bestspoke chuksbaby ideaspro those are guys that if you read their thread can get you started.

But you have to get good any it...it takes years horning your skills.

And if you meet a mentor it'll be faster but you have to get good at the craft which sadly is not even hard.

30 minutes everyday learning the craft would make you an expert.

You gat to do the 10000 hours to get good.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th / Economy Bleeds As CBN Pursues Elusive Naira Stability / FIRS Shuts Firms In Warri, Lagos, Ilorin Over Unpaid Taxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.