Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Most Expensive Face Cream In The World Costs N500,000 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Most Expensive Face Cream In The World Costs N500,000 (1225 Views)

Richard Mille Unveils World's Thinnest Wristwatch, Costs ₦1.1 Billion (Photos) / Israeli Jewelry Firm Makes World’s Most Expensive Face Mask, Costs About N600 M / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Face Cream In The World Costs N500,000 by massmediang: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2018
This is not just an ordinary cream. It is for the classy, gorgeous face. It is Crème de la Mer and it costs $1390 (about N500, 000) for 500 ml.

Believe this! Once you apply this on your face you won’t believe the feeling you will have; and its effect lasts long. You will surely feel your face is in paradise. So what actually is this face cream made of and why is it expensive? This short piece will surely convince you.

Crème de la Mer is one of the most amazing skincare collections. The main ingredient is seaweed extract. You need to note that one pot lasts a very, very long time.

The Crème was developed by NASA scientist Dr Max Huber, who set out to fix his skin injuries which came as a result of an experiment that exploded in his face. It is a fairly basic moisturizing lotion, but with added ingredients of sea kelp (harvested twice a year and then processed for months), calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, lecithin, Vitamins C, E and B12, oils of citrus, eucalyptus, wheat germ, alfalfa and sunflower.
See more:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/10/11/the-most-expensive-face-cream-in-the-world-costs-n500000/

Re: The Most Expensive Face Cream In The World Costs N500,000 by chiefolododo(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2018
after applying it, I won't need to ever take my bath again, right?

(1) (Reply)

40 PHOTOS: Ankara Fashion Dresses – Latest African Trendy Styles That Make Sense / Cute Nail Art Designs 2021: Best Nail Art Compilation. / I Want To Change My Wardrobe:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.