Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Is Everybody Now A Rapist? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Everybody Now A Rapist? (531 Views)

How Rapist Were Dealt With Before Rape Penal Codes <HISTOGORE> / N.W.O - Everybody Uses Google But Nobody Has Noticed This Until Now! / Therapist Turned Rapist (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by pressplay411(m): 7:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Growing up, rape was clear to me.
A rape victim was a person who was forcefully overpowered into sexual intercourse, usually by a stranger.
It is an evil and an heinous crime and must be punished.
But it seems the word rape has suddenly become a meal ticket and a weapon of revenge.
Recently Bill Cosby was pronounced guilty of raping over 40 women.
I don't think that sank in. Let me reiterate.
Bill Cosby, a celebrity, a Black icon, a man who women literally threw themselves at, was accused and sent to jail for raping over 40 women.

I have re-read these stories, translated it to my native language, played this in my head, re-enacted the scenarios, and it still doesn't add up.

Until I realised some time some where some one decided to change the definition of rape.
Yes, a single word was introduced to the definition of rape and nothing would ever be the same again.
The word is "Consent".

Since rape became redefined to mean any sex that was non consensual, every sexual relations has become a legal affair.
Once a lady decides even in the middle of pre-intimacy or even the sex itself that she suddenly wants to stop, you have no choice but to scream "hot pickles" so your brain sends the signal to all your hormones and sexual organs to freeze. And you better hope it does cos you might be playing with jail time.

But let's be real. Who then isn't a rapist?
Who then isn't a victim of rape?

More men have even been raped than women if consent is the defining factor.
Most men, if not all actually hit home run way early in the sex but in a bid to satisfy the ladies who find it more difficult to reach their orgasmic crescendo, they keep going even when tired. Now is that not rape?

Cristiano Ronaldo, everyone's favorite has recently been slammed with a rape allegation.
I mean Mr Olympus, Mr World best, Super CR7, every woman's dream has also been accused of being a rapist.
Does this make sense at all?

I think the legal system will be making a mockery of itself if it does not redefine rape.
Otherwise every Tom, Dick and Harry will have to join Sarah Jessica Parker in making a fortune of sex in the city.

In fact, I feel raped by the Nigerian government right now cos this was not our consensual agreement during election campaign.
I need a lawyer!

6 Likes

Re: Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by Realname: 7:33am On Oct 11, 2018
I actually do not know what to say

Re: Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by NwaAmaikpe: 7:55am On Oct 11, 2018
shocked

Rape is overrated.
Even consensual sex from a relationship gone bad is eventually termed rape.

Men also get raped too not just women (though no one takes it serious or ever blames the female offender)
Because I was also raped as a teen by the househelp.

But the good Lord punished her,
Because I came prematurely but she didn't get to cum.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by pressplay411(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rape is overrated.

Actual rape is evil, must be punished.
But labelling every sexual relations on the basis of consent as rape is asinine and should be a crime.
Re: Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by Alexk2(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2018
To some extend you're right. Can't agree 100% because rape in the real sense is real and can be a very traumatic experiece but like you said, ours laws have to change to protect the innocent once what can be accused wrongly.

Truth be told, with that word "consentual" rape happens technically in almost all marriages if not all.

1 Like

Re: Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by okwabayi(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2018
I love the ending statement. It’s true, we all need financial compensation for living in this country.
The rape thing is a way for certain western governments to make money off disgruntled individuals. It’s not enough that I can sue any company, I can now add pressing charges on a man who gave terrible sex and watch him get punished for it.
Real rape cases exist, yes. Those ones involve pure strangers.
In cases where the man and woman had a history and patterns exist revealing earlier or half consent then as a judge I’ll throw away the case.

I believe measures should exist to punish females who lay false rape accusations on men. It’s the only way to reduce cases of this sort.

1 Like

Re: Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by pressplay411(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rape is overrated.
Even consensual sex from a relationship gone bad is eventually termed rape.

Men also get raped too not just women (though no one takes it serious or ever blames the female offender)
Because I was also raped as a teen by the househelp.

But the good Lord punished her,
Because I came prematurely but she didn't get to cum.

This!! I know it's serious but I just had to lol.

1 Like

Re: Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24am On Oct 11, 2018
pressplay411:
Since rape became redefined to mean any sex that was non consensual, every sexual relations has become a legal affair.
Once a lady decides even in the middle of pre-intimacy or even the sex itself that she suddenly wants to stop, you have no choice but to scream "hot pickles" so your brain sends the signal to all your hormones and sexual organs to freeze. And you better hope it does cos you might be playing with jail time.

IF THAT'S THE CASE MOST HAVE LOST COUNT OF HOW MANY TIMES THEY'VE COMMITTED THE CRIME.
THE CLOWNS GET TO CLIMAX AND RIGHT THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PROCESS THEY ASK THAT YOU STOP AS THEY'RE NO LONGER INTERESTED.. IF YOU PERSIST A BIT SIR, THEN IT'S RAPE? BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN ASKED TO "STOP" IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'VE REACHED SATISFACTION.. WHILE YOU STAY HANGING BECAUSE YOU OVERDOSED ON TRAMS THAT ENSURE'S YOU DON'T NUT WITHIN THE FIRST 5 HOURS.

JOKES ON YOU.

Re: Is Everybody Now A Rapist? by GOFRONT(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Stakeholders See Education Loans, Fixed Tuition Policy As Panacea To ASUU Strike / Is It Right For Students To Protest Against The ASUU Strike? / JAMB 2019 Reprinting Of Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.