Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) (5257 Views)

G-5 Governors Finally Agreed To Work With Atiku (photo) / 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) / Former Zamfara Governor, Sani Yerima Visits Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Forget what a drunk Lauretta writes on twitter and what a jitterry Buhari presidendcy spews after muching billions in free food kn Aso rock.

Honestly with APC Atiku has already won, this tweet alone from APC is worth a million press conferences. They wrote:

Special Thanks to @Atiku who has been a special gift to our party. He did everything politically possible and acceptable. he is truly an asset.

If Atiku is truly an asset and Nigerians are now asking for his services at a time when APC has destroyed everything Nigeria stands for why is APC suddenly angry!

4 Likes

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2018
And so?!
Even though I hate Buhari and the BMCs and want them out in 2019,.....but
....are they not all political prostitutes cross carpeting from one party to the other?

You should have cropped the date on the tweet out, to deceive us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by success1smyn(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2018
thats apc for you
you're with them you are the best on earth and the moment you leave you become the worst human being

they actually knew atiku is going to give them a run for their money hence they wanted pdp to produce tambuwal or kwankwaso. now atiku has won and their camp is scattering.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Kingosytex(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2018
atiku was a great asset when he was still in APC, he suddenly became a thief because he wants to contest against fraudhari

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2018
“Name one initiative the Buhari government has put in place to address Nigeria having the world’s highest number of out of school children

“Name what President Buhari has done with the N13 trillion loans he has taken in 3 years, compared to the N6 trillion borrowed by the PDP in 16 years.

2 Likes

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2018
emeijeh:
And so?!
....are they not all political prostitutes cross carpeting from one party to the other?

Nonsense why should i set out to deceive people , i presented the facts as they are !

Why call atiku all manner of names because Nigerians are yearning for him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by EasternActivist: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2018
See hypocrisy at its highest in display... shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by lunaticfringe: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2018
apc as a political party is devoid of sane personalities hence the recent fracture in their system. for three years +, apc has been disjoining the country with the lifeless one driving at a fatal speed. enough said we are getting atikulated by 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2018
emeijeh:
And so?!

You're a honest Nigerian wink
Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2018
EasternActivist:
See hypocrisy at its highest in display... shocked

What did you say about Atiku in 2014? What are you saying about him now in 2018? angry
Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Kingosytex:
atiku was a great asset when he was still in APC, he suddenly became a thief because he wants to contest against fraudhari

The same way he was a devil to you in 2014 but a messiah now in 2018. You see you're no different from fraudhari?
Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by EasternActivist: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

What did you say about Atiku in 2014? What are you saying about him now in 2018? angry

The onus lies in you to find out...

This level of blatant hypocrisy you all BMO's are exhibiting is so nauseating.

Speaking high of atiku in apc now he is in PDP , everything just changed overnight.. Who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2018
EasternActivist:

The onus lies in you to find out...

This level of blatant hypocrisy you all BMO's are exhibiting is so nauseating.

Speaking high of atiku in apc now he is in PDP , everything just changed overnight.. Who is fooling who?

You're the one fooling yourself all because of your job with LMC.

Tell us why you demonised Atiku in 2014 but are now praising him better than Jesus Christ now? What changed overnight?
Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by EasternActivist: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're the one fooling yourself all because of your job with LMC.

Tell us why you demonised Atiku in 2014 but are now praising him better than Jesus Christ now? What changed overnight?

Show me any post of mine I demonized him or remain hopeless in life.

Atiku has always been brighter than your dullard. What would make me hate like minds and articulate people.

Buhari wasn't hated because of his party but because he has nothing positive to offer... If buhari contest under PDP, we will vote against him or no vote at all. Am not a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:30am On Oct 11, 2018
EasternActivist:

Show me any post of mine I demonized him or remain hopeless in life.

Atiku has always been brighter than your dullard. What would make me hate like minds and articulate people.

Buhari wasn't hated because of his party but because he has nothing positive to offer... If buhari contest under PDP, we will vote against him or no vote at all. Am not a zombie.

Show me any post where i praised him in 2014 or die a slow and very painful death.

Of course Atiku is brighter and more cunning. It's not easy to do all he did under OBJ's watchful eyes.

You're worse than a zombie. Are you not a worshiper of the runaway albino hunchback?
Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2018
Tinubu saw the future

1 Like

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2018
emeijeh:
And so?!

Well I think the date is the sense in it.

1 Like

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by EasternActivist: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Show me any post where i praised him in 2014 or die a slow and very painful death.

Of course Atiku is brighter and more cunning. It's not easy to do all he did under OBJ's watchful eyes.

You're worse than a zombie. Are you not a worshiper of the runaway albino hunchback?

What's wrong with you this man?

You came out of nowhere causing nuisance on my mentions, are you mad ni? They send you?

Please carry your wahala and go meet your lord and messiah buhari.

3 Likes

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2018
EasternActivist:

What's wrong with you this man?

You came out of nowhere causing nuisance on my mentions, are you mad ni? They send you?

Please carry your wahala and go meet your lord and messiah buhari.

Why are you bleating? do you have a mental problem?

I want to help send you to where your lord and saviour, the albino hunchback ran away to
Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2018
APC has finally received sense and now supports Atiku grin grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

2 Likes

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by GentleMoney: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by otipoju(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2018
There was a dull and very lazy student whose teachers have been begging to attend classes, study hard, take his continous assessment tests so that he may be ready for the final exam that will promote him.

But he kept on telling them they should leave him alone after all he is more popular than them after all if they had any sense, they would not be teachers while their mates are Doctors and lawyers...

He insulted them so much that they left him alone to be jumping up and down.

A week to the exam... the dull and lazy student realises that he did not submit any of his assignments, missed both his tests and his class attendance was terrible. Unfortunately for him there is no expo anywhere and the day of exam cannot be shifted.

He is too tall to find a mercenary that can sit for the final exam for him and it is the teachers that he insulted that will mark his scripts.

.....Nigerians are the teachers, elections are the exams and i am sure you know who our beloved student is.
Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by Lekan1o1: 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
emeijeh:
And so?!

But what do Nigerians really want?
From ur post one can easily decipher that u are totally confused

2 Likes

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by twentyk(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
F
Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by KingKingKing: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku is a serial failure.. we say no to Atiku in 2019

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by cuhor: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
atiku is the real deal

1 Like

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by emeijeh(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're a honest Nigerian wink

And so are you!

1 Like

Re: This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) by sacajawea: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Funny ppl. Drama left and right.
I'm very certain this is a Game amongst them to catch fun

(1) (Reply)

PDP Has Given Nigeria First Albino Governor / I Was Offered Vice President Of Nigeria And I Refused - Nnamdi Kanu (video) / Attention Progressives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.