Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Thanks For Crying And Praying For My Son Day And Night – Tonto Dike To Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thanks For Crying And Praying For My Son Day And Night – Tonto Dike To Bobrisky (449 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks For Crying And Praying For My Son Day And Night – Tonto Dike To Bobrisky by Notchtrend(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Nollywood star actress, Tonto dike whose marriage got crashed some years back and blessed with a son revealed that God save her only son from dying.

The Single mother of one revealed that her son almost pass out but with the help of God and some philanthropist including Bob risky he was saved.

She wrote, “The last 3weeks of our lives have been amazingly terrifying, The devil rared it’s ugly head but he Met a Lion disguised as a woman.

I almost lost my Son but Almost can not kill a bird, The devil has been defeated in my life and in the lives of my loved ones…
The devil has no place in our lives…
I would like to thank my Elder sister(Hanty blessing for been by our side all the way.

Thanks to my son @henryskule for your selflessness, I mean you slept day in and out in the hospital..All for us? We love you!!!
Thanks to @freshdollasign My igbolivious friend, I saw the millions you sent my Son(How did you get my son’s account no.?)…God bless you..
Thanks @isioma_yocambel for holding down work for me..
Thanks to bestie @dukeofspadess for always always always giving me your shoulders..
Thanks to @bobrisky222 for crying and praying with me steadily..
Thanks my darling sister @dabotalawson
BETWEEN WE ARE BOTH HEAL AND HEARTY…
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO STOPPED BY THE HOSPITAL…
#THANK YOU LORD JESUS #Thanks to my Pastor friend and spiritual leaders… “

Full gist? http://notchtrend.com/thanks-for-crying-and-praying-for-my-son-day-and-night-tonto-dike-to-bobrisky/
Re: Thanks For Crying And Praying For My Son Day And Night – Tonto Dike To Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2018
This woman seek 'attention' than her son. undecided
Re: Thanks For Crying And Praying For My Son Day And Night – Tonto Dike To Bobrisky by gaby(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2018
E be like say na bob the builder be the pikin godfather/mother and mentor.

Nice one and a way to go.

Enjoy my siggy

(1) (Reply)

See Jubilations In South East As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate. L / Tonto Dikeh: Five Little Known Facts About The Star / New Video: The Nigerian Merlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.