Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Yahoo Boy Confesses For Ripping His Colleagues Off $24,000 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Confesses For Ripping His Colleagues Off $24,000 (290 Views)

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses / Internet Fraudsters Assassinate Lawyer For Ripping Them Off Of N18m / Suspected Yahoo Boy Confesses To Ripping His Colleagues Off Of $24k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Confesses For Ripping His Colleagues Off $24,000 by Notchtrend(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2018
Yahoo is one of the star crime committed among the youths today due to so many reasons ranging from government poor performance to greediness of individuals.

However, A suspected Yahoo boy has confessed on camera how he absconded with $24k allegedly belonging to his friend.

With fear of losing his life and repercussion begged for mercy.

The incident allegedly happened in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Full gist: http://notchtrend.com/yahoo-boy-confesses-to-ripping-his-colleagues-off-24000/

Re: Yahoo Boy Confesses For Ripping His Colleagues Off $24,000 by gaby(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Thief rob thief. He'd also get robbed or lavish the money with nothing tangible to show for it and that's what I
call karma.

Let's keep saying no to crime of all sorts because the end thereof is usually unpalatable.

Enjoy my siggy to know crime indeed payeth not.

(1) (Reply)

Family Friend Flees With Couple’s Children In Enugu / 12-year-old Boy Drowns In A Well In Kano / Marry-your-rapist Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.