Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (90277 Views)

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands / Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by softboi24(m): 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ah Anty kemi............ why are u lyk dix
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
kemi is the person to be prayed for here cos davido is not looking sad
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
Give me assurance
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by mathew247: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad God bless president Muhammadu Buhari for his good works. We Nigerian Christians are willing to vote for Buhari in 2019 to rescue us from poverty
Your Papa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
eluquenson:
Are you noesy and patriotic?
Just be sincere with yourself.
Brother am honest and I have reasons to vote PMB over again.

Likewise you, if truly you are honest, you will see a reason to vote him over again.
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by josiegirl27: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
9jvirgin:
If you ever condemned Obasanjo yet you want to vote Atiku grin , you are worst than an eediot grin

Buhari will win the election and nothing will happen. wink
ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
sad God bless president Muhammadu Buhari for his good works. We Nigerian Christians are willing to vote for Buhari in 2019 to rescue us from poverty
Speak for ur sef and ur family, am a Christian and never will I vote d Lifeless man again, stop using d word we Christians

1 Like

Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by vicdaram(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Falsehood peddler is synonymous with Kemi Olunloyo. Never believe her story. Things said about Davido are all lies
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by bendike: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
No offense bro, kindly list the good works. Pls omit the fighting "corruption" part.
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Likewise you, if truly you are honest, you will see a reason to vote him over again.
I am yet to o see, I will appreciate if you can enlighten me and others with concrete and genuine reasons.
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Ladokun12(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
speak for yourself alone plz!

1 Like

Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
He should clear the air and tell his fans the real truth.
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by normoreloss: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked aproko ppl ........who u help
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
soliddust2020:
So what we get drunk So what we smoke weed We’re just having fun We don’t care who sees So what we go out That’s how it's supposed to be Living young and wild and free
what's the title of the movie again
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:
Talk for yourself ooo

Na only you and your pastor know that one.

don't speak for Christians please
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Viccinati: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Corper davido
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by piagbara: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atikulated or not[l same old mind will yield same old result angry angry angry tongue
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by soliddust2020: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
what's the title of the movie again

Mac and Devin go to high school.
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Codebrain201189: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
seen

Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by ttmax09(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
joshnnanna:

Keep deceiving ur gullible self. Who know u?
You they mind am he is not a Christian so don't bother
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Kingjames(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
pls after break up, my sister is prettier ...shower all assurance on her including the CAR

thanks and remain blessed

Yours In-law

kjv
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Prison is shouting on you oncce more...
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
temptnow:
So it has gotten to a point where useless bloggers wannabe we have in this country will start sourcing for news from a complete mad woman call Kemi Olulowo

Hahaha, pity them small na.
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by bejick(m): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
GoTV:

Your very poor in your mind really. It is clearly written all over you zom.bie
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by bejick(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Smile4daddy:

No be by force na we no see anything make una beg him to quickly step down the disgrace wont be here.
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dominatrix4U:
Chioma probably discovered a better d!ck to ride on. In the end Sexx supercedes all. Check my profile to get better if you lacking in the oza room as a man
This ur advert na wah oo grin
Re: Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) by Popularity(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
This Igbo Amaka girl!!!!!!!! Chioma inspired Davido to sing Assurance. And I believe Davido has made and still making his money on the video song, audio and adverts, they have invited Davido to so many shows because of Chioma will be there. Anyway they have both helped each other . #45 million Porsche he bought her had been recovered from Assurance alone. So, no big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Anita Joseph, Your Sitting Position Is Unladylike - Fans Tell Actress (Photo) / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.