Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Atiku A Successful Business Mogul? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku A Successful Business Mogul? (330 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Popular Ebonyi Business Mogul (photos) / Njidda Pariya: Fintiri Pays Atiku A Condolence Visit Over The Death Of His Aide / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku A Successful Business Mogul? by RevenGeMission: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2018
Phooo, Phooo

Testing, testing, 1-2, 1-2. Phooo! Phooo!!

Foolery has started.

They say Atiku is a businessman and will apply business acumen to manage the Nigerian economy.

First, is a former Customs officer and Vice President who still cannot explain the source of his fabulous wealth a worthy example of how to become successful businessman?

Second, which business did Barrack Obama, George Bush Senior and Junior, Jimmy Carter, Nelson Mandela, Bill Clinton, Mahathir Gandhir, Lew Kuan Yew, Jerry Rawlings, Theresa May, Paul Kagame, etc, run before they become public figures?

Lastly, is it not funny that all those who were calling Nigeria a zoo and want out of the country are the same people shouting and singing praises of Atiku? Are they not the same people saying they want Atiku? Suddenly they now see themselves as Nigerians. Are they not the same people who were shouting "Islamization Agenda" and "Fulanis are killers"? I don't believe in coincidences.

Like I said I'm just testing the microphone. At the fullness of time, the blast of the music will be deafening.
Re: Atiku A Successful Business Mogul? by SarkinYarki: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
If you still don't know the source of Atikus wealth at this stage then I pity your IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku A Successful Business Mogul? by conductor120: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
RevenGeMission:
Phooo, Phooo

Testing, testing, 1-2, 1-2. Phooo! Phooo!!

Foolery has started.

They say Atiku is a businessman and will apply business acumen to manage the Nigerian economy.

First, is a former Customs officer and Vice President who still cannot explain the source of his fabulous wealth a worthy example of how to become successful businessman?

Second, which business did Barrack Obama, George Bush Senior and Junior, Jimmy Carter, Nelson Mandela, Bill Clinton, Mahathir Gandhir, Lew Kuan Yew, Jerry Rawlings, Theresa May, Paul Kagame, etc, run before they become public figures?

Lastly, is it not funny that all those who were calling Nigeria a zoo and want out of the country are the same people shouting and singing praises of Atiku? Are they not the same people saying they want Atiku? Suddenly they now see themselves as Nigerians. Are they not the same people who were shouting "Islamization Agenda" and "Fulanis are killers"? I don't believe in coincidences.

Like I said I'm just testing the microphone. At the fullness of time, the blast of the music will be deafening.
[/s]
Where is the source of Buhari's poverty?
Where did Yusuf see money to buy N100m bike?
Who gave Aisha money to buy N40m bag?

Answer these questions yorobamoozlem or remain silent grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Question For. Obasanjo And Pdp. / CLOSE-UP: Peter Obi, The Billionaire Who Flies Economy Class / Atiku, Man Of So Many Awkward Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.